Senate votes to allow states to cut funding for "abortion" clinics

You got nothing chief.
I have a video, and you don't even have the balls to quote me. Baby killing ****.

Come on man. Repubs nationwide, including statehouse repubs wasted bazillions of taxpayers dollars investigating planned parenthood because of some bogus video. And they found nothing illegal going on. So why should I waste my time and bandwidth on more bogus videos?

You got nothing chief.
I have a video, and you don't even have the balls to quote me. Baby killing ****.

Come on man. Repubs nationwide, including statehouse repubs wasted bazillions of taxpayers dollars investigating planned parenthood because of some bogus video. And they found nothing illegal going on. So why should I waste my time and bandwidth on more bogus videos?
Well, you should have no problem with this vote then.

You got nothing chief.

Well, you should have no problem with this vote then.

A deeply flawed conclusion on your part for sure.

If we would have let the states decide on Jim Crow laws they'd still be in effect in Alabama... and Mississippi ... and ....

Missouri_Mike said:
No they don't. What the fuck are you talking about? PP is an abortion center. They don't do mammograms, they don't do prenatal care, they don't do anything but kill people.
And the award for the most hyperbolic and uninformed post goes too....

That is not what we are discussing.

PP does far more than abortions, and federal funding cannot be used for abortions.

The courts will toss the legislation if it ever gets passed and signed.
No they don't. What the fuck are you talking about? PP is an abortion center. They don't do mammograms, they don't do prenatal care, they don't do anything but kill people.

And what makes you think stupid shit like that?
Because he's an idiot

That is not what we are discussing.

PP does far more than abortions, and federal funding cannot be used for abortions.

The courts will toss the legislation if it ever gets passed and signed.
Prove federal funds are used for abortions. They do family planning and all sorts of care. As usual, Mike, you are turnspeaking.
Money is fungible, do you have shit for brains LOL

You got nothing chief.

Planned Parenthood are second rate baby butchers, there are much better organizations out there for women's health… Fact

They should be getting zero funds from the taxpayer…

I think it's pretty obvious but since they provide no women's health services other than abortion and abortion being 99% of what they do
:lol:

Wow. Educate yourself.

Planned Parenthood health centers around the country offer you the health care you need. Our caring and knowledgeable staff provide a wide range of services. Many health centers provide general health care.

General health care services vary by location. They may include

• anemia testing
  • cholesterol screening
  • diabetes screening
  • physical exams, including for employment and sports
  • flu vaccines
  • help with quitting smoking
  • high blood pressure screening
  • tetanus vaccines
  • thyroid screening
Planned Parenthood health centers also offer sexual and reproductive health services.

Use our health center locator to find the nearest Planned Parenthood health center and the services it offers.

Planned Parenthood works to make health care accessible and affordable. Some health centers are able to charge according to income. Most accept health insurance. If you qualify, Medicaid or other state programs may lower your health care costs.

- See more at: General Health | Care & Services Offered by Planned Parenthood

The far right squirrel turds for brains crews think PP is only about abortion, when in fact is is a very small part of what it does.

If we would have let the states decide on Jim Crow laws they'd still be in effect in Alabama... and Mississippi ... and ....

Do you really think stopping jim crow laws are at all equivalent to forcing states to fund abortionists?

Forum List

Back