Senate passes sweeping climate bill that attacks inflation

My case? LOL!

Just correcting another one of your lies.
Dude… logic and math are not your strong suits.

Trump added 3.5 Trillion to the debt in less than two years.

I credited his tax cuts with 1.9 T (which is the consensus).

YOU claim that that 1.9 T was not added in that two year period but over a longer span.

That means that even without the tax cut he added more than the whopping 1.5T in that two year span than I gave him credit for

YOU claim that that 1.9 T was not added in that two year period but over a longer span.

That means that even without the tax cut he added more than the whopping 1.5T in that two year span than I gave him credit for

Feel free to whine about that.

You're lying, or stupid.

Jazz needs a string sensitive.....maybe a dozen.

Note all you lying racist ass hates running from the simple question.

You blame Trump for the entire $8T spending.

1) So you wanted the economy shut down then sent into bankrupcy?

2) Democrats who screamed bloody murder over Trump's "low" budgets are not accountable for the spending they demanded more of or they would shut the government down?

Simple questions and yet you simpletons who are speaking your native language keep dodging it because you're racists

You’re trying to use math? You’re one of the dumbest people on this board when it comes to math, economics etc.

You’re the stupid fucker that asked if a business’ rent went up if they would raise prices!

The corporations will invest more resources into foreign manufacturing. And Progs will be first in line for their cheaper products made by what we would call slave labor.

Yep, more loss of quality jobs for Americans. It has been the hallmark of the Biden Era.

REPORTED:
97% of the Climate Change information in this bill is NOT supported at all by Science.

REPORTED:
Inflation is neither targeted nor affected for 6 years ... which means you can completey ignore it. 6 years is a lot of time in politics and partisan legislation. If passed now it could be gone by Dec after a predicted Red Wave or gone in 2024 before any of the inflation impacting benefits take effect.

It's a Democrat spending bill.

The 'Inflation Reduction' bill the Democrats just rammed up our collective arses isn't even being referred to as an Inflation Reduction bill anymore.

The liberal media, working with the Democrats, slapped a big sticker on the pork-filled spending bill that read 'Inflation REDUCTION' on it, and the sheep and snowflakes swallowed it whole. Once passed they ripped the sticker off.

Tbe rubes didn't read the bill, made fun of those that did, ignored the experts, and took the word of the same professional liars who do this to them every time....

Embarrassed - or unwilling to believe they were lied to AGAIN - they then rally round and call everyone NOT DUPED names, instead them, and defend the ones who just bent them over ... AGAIN.

You’re trying to use math? You’re one of the dumbest people on this board when it comes to math, economics etc.

You’re the stupid fucker that asked if a business’ rent went up if they would raise prices!
You mean they can arbitrarily do that? Gee my business can’t

I raise prices and I’m going to sell less product

More dodging and weaving. Simple question. So

- You opposed government shutting down businesses and you don't care how hysterical Democrats were to keep them shut down, you just blame Trump

or

- you wanted Trump to shut down the businesses, but then you wanted him to let most businesses in the country go bankrupt

Those are the choices since you blame Trump for every dollar of the deficit and you have no criticism for the Democrats who spent the four years screaming Trump was murdering the country any time a business was allowed to open.

Which is it, girlfriend? Those are the only options. Stop hiding and man up

I didn't support shutting down the businesses and I didn't support bailing them out.

I didn't support shutting down the businesses and I didn't support bailing them out.

So then where were you in the ENDLESS debates on this site for years where you said NOTHING to Democrats about Covid shutdowns or masks? You NEVER said that.

Once again, you're just a ho of the Democrat party. That your positions continually flip is a requirement for that gig

So Biden gets a big win. How will FOX news make this bad news?
Biden admits it will not reduce inflation much and from what I am reading, inflation will continue to rise because government is pushing billions more into the economy.

So then where were you in the ENDLESS debates on this site for years where you said NOTHING to Democrats about Covid shutdowns or masks? You NEVER said that.

You need to actually pay attention. I said I did NOT support what we were doing many, many times. I refused to side with the idea that it was only Democrats though.

You need to actually pay attention. I said I did NOT support what we were doing many, many times. I refused to side with the idea that it was only Democrats though.

you're just a fundamentally dishonest broad

Forum List

Back