Senate passes sweeping climate bill that attacks inflation

Gasoline cost is falling. The next inflation report will reflect that. The repubs are panicked. trump has pushed through the primaries some real crazies. They may cost the repubs the Senate in November....just like he screwed the repubs in the Georgia run off.

But....SEND HIM ALL YOUR MONEY SO HE CAN SUE CNN FOR CALLING HIM A LIAR.

IDIOTS

You can defend it all you want but the fact is Trump took us 8 trillion into debt, called for even more debt and all of it was not COVID related.

More dodging and weaving. Simple question. So

- You opposed government shutting down businesses and you don't care how hysterical Democrats were to keep them shut down, you just blame Trump

or

- you wanted Trump to shut down the businesses, but then you wanted him to let most businesses in the country go bankrupt

Those are the choices since you blame Trump for every dollar of the deficit and you have no criticism for the Democrats who spent the four years screaming Trump was murdering the country any time a business was allowed to open.

Which is it, girlfriend? Those are the only options. Stop hiding and man up

More dodging and weaving. Simple question. So

- You opposed government shutting down businesses and you don't care how hysterical Democrats were to keep them shut down, you just blame Trump

or

- you wanted Trump to shut down the businesses, but then you wanted him to let most businesses in the country go bankrupt

Those are the choices since you blame Trump for every dollar of the deficit and you have no criticism for the Democrats who spent the four years screaming Trump was murdering the country any time a business was allowed to open.

Which is it, girlfriend? Those are the only options. Stop hiding and man up
He (pknopp) did all that? Or you made it up...

Yea that

He (pknopp) did all that? Or you made it up...

Yea that

She (pknopp) said Trump is to blame for every dollar of the $8 trillion added to the debt. That's fine, so just answer my questions.

1) You're wrong, that dude is a chick

2) So do you advocate government not shutting down almost all the economy or you wanted to let the businesses fail when they did? Simple question

3) What do you hold the Democrats accountable for since they screamed hysterically and held their breath and threatened to shut down the government because Trump's massive spending increases weren't enough?

Simple questions, and you're a simpleton, it's your native language

2) So do you advocate government not shutting down almost all the economy or you wanted to let the businesses fail when they did? Simple question
The economy shut down because that was necessary. Glad you finally realized that. Businesses didn't fail...because government stepped up and provided loans to keep them going. Many did very well because of that.

That among other factors are fueling the current inflation.
3) What do you hold the Democrats accountable for since they screamed hysterically and held their breath and threatened to shut down the government because Trump's massive spending increases weren't enough?
I don't even understand that rant.

The economy shut down because that was necessary. Glad you finally realized that.

Wow, you suck as a mind reader. Wrong again. I've said all along I supported the initial shutdown AND bailing out the businesses that were shut down. And I support the money it took to do that.

You idiots are the ones opposing the second part of that, bailing out businesses government shut down
Businesses didn't fail...because government stepped up and provided loans to keep them going. Many did very well because of that.

That's part of it, not all. And that takes money too. I'm fine with that, you are the one wailing

Simple, you and pknopp blame Trump for the entire $8T deficit. Which means you OPPOSE the bailouts. Or you're just lying because you're a couple or racist shemale dicks and you can't just man up and explain your position like I have explained mine.

I supported the initial shutdown, government had to bail out the companies who they shut down.

I've always said that, it's clear. You liars can't even answer a straight question repeatedly asked

Simple, you and @pknopp blame Trump for the entire $8T deficit.
Just as you blame whatever Dem President was in office for their debt increases.

And of course Trump added a huge chunk of that BEFORE covid hit

trump added 3.5 trillion to the debt in less than two years...1.9 trillion because of his tax cut.

Last edited:
The economy shut down because that was necessary. Glad you finally realized that. Businesses didn't fail...because government stepped up and provided loans to keep them going. Many did very well because of that.

Jazz needs a string sensitive.....maybe a dozen.

Senate passes sweeping climate bill that attacks inflation​

In related news, the Congressional Budget Office says Dems LIED, this tax and spend bill won't reduce inflation one iota. Shocker I know, Dems lying about a massive tax and spend bill. This bill gets 500 Pinocchio's.

In related news, the Congressional Budget Office says Dems LIED, this tax and spend bill won't reduce inflation one iota. Shocker I know, Dems lying about a massive tax and spend bill. This bill gets 500 Pinocchio's.
No link...just another MAGA lie

So Biden gets a big win. How will FOX news make this bad news?
You know what is real pathetic?

There are actually some brain dead Libtards (like you) that think that higher taxes and more government spending will somehow undo the damage Potatohead's inflation is doing to this country.

How in hell can you be so goddamn stupid as to think that spending more money on Environmental Wacko projects, raising taxes and giving the Democrat scum billions in discretionary spending will stop Potatohead's recession and inflation?

Last edited:
No link...just another MAGA lie
The CBO report was front page news. Are you pretending to be uninformed or are you genuinely uninformed? Sorry to burst your bubble with facts. You idiots are celebrating Dems increasing taxes on the poor and middle class.

Trump's tax cut didn't add $1.9 trillion to the debt in two years.
So you’re saying that he added more than the 1.6 trillion even without the tax cut addition in that less than two year span?

Not sure how that helps your case

Forum List

Back