Senate passes debt ceiling deal, staving off default

They do carry a majority of our debt. Between our interest payments, and them making and selling us most of the things that we buy, we are a cash cow to them, so they probably wouldn't want to disrupt that.
that doesnt mean they can repossess anything,,

I should have said we should file bankruptcy and reorganize by cutting gov by 60-80 percent,, then offer them 50 cents on the dollar and cut off all trade with them,,

any default would be intentional not necessary,,

that doesnt mean they can repossess anything,,

I should have said we should file bankruptcy and reorganize by cutting gov by 60-80 percent,, then offer them 50 cents on the dollar and cut off all trade with them,,

any default would be intentional not necessary,,
Not a bad idea!

off topic: Why do you type double commas, for commas and periods?

They do carry a majority of our debt. Between our interest payments, and them making and selling us most of the things that we buy, we are a cash cow to them, so they probably wouldn't want to disrupt that.
one of the many things that pisses me off is we borrow money from china and then turn around and give them foreign aid,,

wheres the logic in that??

both parties should be declared terrorist groups and banned from US soil,,

one of the many things that pisses me off is we borrow money from china and then turn around and give them foreign aid,,

wheres the logic in that??

both parties should be declared terrorist groups and banned from US soil,,
I know that we give economic foreign aid to China to help the Tibetan areas. Apparently not enough to make the top ten list:

Top 10 countries that received the most foreign aid obligations from the U.S. in 2020:
  1. Afghanistan ($3.97B)
  2. Israel ($3.31B)
  3. Jordan ($2.6B)
  4. Egypt ($1.47B)
  5. Ethiopia ($1.21B)
  6. Iraq ($1.18B)
  7. Nigeria ($1.11B)
  8. South Africa ($1.11B)
  9. Congo (Kinshasa) ($965.4M)
  10. Syria ($837.1M)

I know that we give economic foreign aid to China to help the Tibetan areas. Apparently not enough to make the top ten list:

Top 10 countries that received the most foreign aid obligations from the U.S. in 2020:
  1. Afghanistan ($3.97B)
  2. Israel ($3.31B)
  3. Jordan ($2.6B)
  4. Egypt ($1.47B)
  5. Ethiopia ($1.21B)
  6. Iraq ($1.18B)
  7. Nigeria ($1.11B)
  8. South Africa ($1.11B)
  9. Congo (Kinshasa) ($965.4M)
  10. Syria ($837.1M)
are we borrowing money from any of those other countries??

I dont have a lot of problem with a little foreign aid to those that dont hate us,,

but come on man!!
some of those countries hate our guts,

28.png

Forum List

Back