Senate Introduces Bill to Kill Obamacare Dems Can't Stop

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The "If you like your doctor you might like your new doctor too" law is almost dead.
Live by reconciliation, die by reconciliation.

Senate Budget Committee Chair Michael Enzi (R-WY) introduced a budget resolution Tuesday that includes “reconciliation instructions” that enable Congress to repeal Obamacare with a simple Senate majority. Passing a budget resolution that includes those instructions will mean that the legislation can pass through the budget reconciliation process, in which bills cannot be filibustered.

That means Republicans will only need 50 of their 52 members in the Senate, and a bare majority in the House, to pass legislation repealing the Affordable Care Act. According to the Wall Street Journal, the budget resolution could be passed by both houses as early as next week.

Senate Republicans just introduced an Obamacare repeal plan Democrats can’t stop

Maybe those assholes will stop calling me daily..before the Jan. 1st deadline they called 2-3 times a day..yet they know I don't and won't buy their product..

I'm all for repealing Obamacare, but not one pseudocon has EVER answered the question, "AND THEN WHAT?"

And I've been asking for over six years.

Any jackass can be against something and criticize it, but it takes intelligence and guts to propose what must be done.

I'm all for repealing Obamacare, but not one pseudocon has EVER answered the question, "AND THEN WHAT?"

No you have been backing Obamacare for six years, like you voted for Hilary!

And you far left drones do not realize that the repeal can take years and not be immediate..

So tell us, what legislation has the great pandering Enzi put on the table to replace Obamacare?

Lies. Have you no shame?

And you far left drones do not realize that the repeal can take years and not be immediate..

Nope. The repeal can be done on the proverbial "Day One".

Sure ....republicans can block funding through reconciliation

Funding which supports healthcare for low income workers. What are Republican plans to take care of these families?

Lies. Have you no shame?

Nope. The repeal can be done on the proverbial "Day One".

Wrong you have been backing Obamacare and you did vote for Hilary!

Show where in the bill being proposed shows it will be done in day?

Forum List

Back