Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Might as well get this one started.

It's clear from today's pressers by the Dimwingers what their strategy is...........attack the process as unfair, call it a 'rigged' trial even before it starts. (confirmed the prediction in my sig)

They are whining and crying that this isn't like the Clinton impeachment, which is a blatant lie.

No new evidence was brought into the trial during the trial. All evidence was put together prior to the start of the Clinton trial.

Not a single witness was called and testified in public. Only 3 witnesses were called, and they testified in secret. The Dimwingers selectively leaked what they wanted to, and kept the rest secret.

In short, Dimwingers know they have no case despite claiming they have a slame dunk. It is hysterical that they don't know thinking Americans are laughing at their sham.

Cryin' Chucky will now offer up multiple dumbfuck resolutions he knows will go nowhere..........then he will run in front of the cameras to whine and cry about fairness.
what is wrong with you people? trump is a narcissistic bully, an embarrassment to America. he should not only been removed from office but put in jail.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 304877
This one is the new derangement however.

image.jpg

Mitt Romney’s Speech Announcing Vote to Convict Trump

The president asked a foreign government to investigate his political rival. The president withheld vital military funds from that government to press it to do so. The president delayed funds for an American ally at war with Russian invaders. The president’s purpose was personal and political. Accordingly, the president is guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust.

What he did was not perfect. No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one’s oath of office that I can imagine.​

Damn right.

Except, completely stonewalling Congress, thus rendering the presidency above congressional checks and emasculating Congress, is at least as egregious an assault on the Constitution as the ratfcking of the election has been. Yet Romney inexplicably voted to acquit on that charge. Still, for once, Mitt eff'n 47% Romney, that repugnant vulture, stood out among the spineless, prideless, cowardly sycophants who make up his caucus. Never, ever, did I think I'd say that.
can't be a political rival until one wins the nomination to run against him. In fact, Trump isn't even running in the general election because he hasn't been nominated yet. All false. Sorry, just isn't so. What he was requesting was information on the firing of the prosecutor from previous years looking into corruption. And that is well within his power. So Mitt, you be fking wrong son.

It's clear from today's pressers by the Dimwingers what their strategy is...........attack the process as unfair, call it a 'rigged' trial even before it starts. (confirmed the prediction in my sig)

They are whining and crying that this isn't like the Clinton impeachment, which is a blatant lie.

No new evidence was brought into the trial during the trial. All evidence was put together prior to the start of the Clinton trial.

Not a single witness was called and testified in public. Only 3 witnesses were called, and they testified in secret. The Dimwingers selectively leaked what they wanted to, and kept the rest secret.

In short, Dimwingers know they have no case despite claiming they have a slame dunk. It is hysterical that they don't know thinking Americans are laughing at their sham.

Cryin' Chucky will now offer up multiple dumbfuck resolutions he knows will go nowhere..........then he will run in front of the cameras to whine and cry about fairness.
what is wrong with you people? trump is a narcissistic bully, an embarrassment to America. he should not only been removed from office but put in jail.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 304877

image.jpg
Unbelievable.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 304877

image.jpg
Unbelievable.
I truly think looking at this, she wanted to toss them at Trump. Look at her body language.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 304877

image.jpg
Unbelievable.
I truly think looking at this, she wanted to toss them at Trump. Look at her body language.
When he was going through the mayhem caused by Sanctuary States/Cities, I thought she wanted to come across his back and claw his eyes out. Secret Service better keep and eagle eye on her.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 304877

image.jpg
Unbelievable.
When he was going through the mayhem caused by Sanctuary States/Cities, I thought she wanted to come across his back and claw his eyes out. Secret Service better keep and eagle eye on her.
yep, that was an outright threat against the president in our house chambers.

well we now know that she was flying off the handle with this tantrum!!

EHCI8Z5X4AEe67P

Our Long National Nightmare Is Over.

“Impeachment must be viewed in the context of the Democrats’ effort to destroy Donald Trump that began prior to his inauguration. For more than three years, their get-Trump campaign has dominated the news. Mostly, it was the Russia hoax. The Democrats originally intended to use that as the basis for impeachment. When the Mueller report negated that plan, they switched–literally overnight–to the much weaker Ukraine theory. No matter. It was impeachment or bust, if only to continue filling up the nightly news with purported Trump ‘scandals.’ Now the smoke will begin to clear, and I don’t think the Democrats will like the landscape that comes into focus.”

“For a long time now, the Democrats have used their hysterical attacks on President Trump to deflect attention from the real scandal–the misuse of the Obama administration’s Department of Justice, FBI and CIA to spy on, and plot against, the Trump presidential campaign and, subsequently, his administration. This is the biggest political scandal in American history, and the Democrats, with the Russia hoax, Ukraine and impeachment now a spent force, are naked, so to speak. One can only imagine with what anxiety they are awaiting the findings of John Durham’s investigation and any criminal indictments that may accompany them.”

Flashback, March 2017:

“Hypothesis: The spying-on-Trump thing is worse than we even imagine, and once it was clear Hillary had lost and it would inevitably come out, the Trump/Russia collusion talking point was created as a distraction.”
I said this as soon as Trump got elected - "How long will it take for them to begin to undermine his administration, his policies, and his presidency" ? I said "get ready, because it's coming". I figured that they were using our Intel before he was elected to try and kill his chances then, but it didn't work, so it was on to the long term undermining quickly afterwards that it was to be accomplished. So here we are seeing it all in the aftermath, and knowing we were right in the beginning.

Our Long National Nightmare Is Over.

“Impeachment must be viewed in the context of the Democrats’ effort to destroy Donald Trump that began prior to his inauguration. For more than three years, their get-Trump campaign has dominated the news. Mostly, it was the Russia hoax. The Democrats originally intended to use that as the basis for impeachment. When the Mueller report negated that plan, they switched–literally overnight–to the much weaker Ukraine theory. No matter. It was impeachment or bust, if only to continue filling up the nightly news with purported Trump ‘scandals.’ Now the smoke will begin to clear, and I don’t think the Democrats will like the landscape that comes into focus.”

“For a long time now, the Democrats have used their hysterical attacks on President Trump to deflect attention from the real scandal–the misuse of the Obama administration’s Department of Justice, FBI and CIA to spy on, and plot against, the Trump presidential campaign and, subsequently, his administration. This is the biggest political scandal in American history, and the Democrats, with the Russia hoax, Ukraine and impeachment now a spent force, are naked, so to speak. One can only imagine with what anxiety they are awaiting the findings of John Durham’s investigation and any criminal indictments that may accompany them.”

Flashback, March 2017:

“Hypothesis: The spying-on-Trump thing is worse than we even imagine, and once it was clear Hillary had lost and it would inevitably come out, the Trump/Russia collusion talking point was created as a distraction.”
I said this as soon as Trump got elected - "How long will it take for them to begin to undermine his administration, his policies, and his presidency" ? I said "get ready, because it's coming". I figured that they were using our Intel before he was elected to try and kill his chances then, but it didn't work, so it was on to the long term undermining quickly afterwards that it was to be accomplished. So here we are seeing it all in the aftermath, and knowing we were right in the beginning.
And their inability to drive him from office, seems to be driving them right out of their minds.

Forum List

Back