Senate Democrats Release Fusian GPS Transcript

Feinstein called the bluff of Grassley and Graham. Good for Her! They went too far when they went after Steele.

Simpson: Steele feared Trump was being blackmailed - CNNPolitics

I keep wondering what Donald has on Lindsey... other than him being closeted.

Yeah, somebody needs to inform Lindsey that we all know he has a Grindr account.

why is it the left that says they love gays, but then always uses it as a negative thing.....you guys really are projection artists.......omfg

we don't think it's a negative. we think they need to be protected from you and your ilk.

from what? Ironically you guys are cozy with Muslims....even the non terrorist ones that throw gays off a cliff...you wouldn't dare criticize the religion of peace!

Feinstein called the bluff of Grassley and Graham. Good for Her! They went too far when they went after Steele.

Yeah, somebody needs to inform Lindsey that we all know he has a Grindr account.

why is it the left that says they love gays, but then always uses it as a negative thing.....you guys really are projection artists.......omfg

I don't think it's a negative...the people that vote for him do.
So you think by calling him a homo, we'll stop voting for him? is that the plan?

No, I think he IS gay but is afraid it will hurt him in his conservative district.

we don't think it's a negative. we think they need to be protected from you and your ilk. it was mentioned in regard to Lindsey since his has gone bonkers and it is apparent someone is holding something over his head.

my guess is Lindsey thinks in YOUR circles its a negative
We think that too.....that's why we call him Gramnesty.....so you're calling him gay, because you think it will hurt his feelings?

we don't think it's a negative. we think they need to be protected from you and your ilk.

from what? Ironically you guys are cozy with Muslims....even the non terrorist ones that throw gays off a cliff...you wouldn't dare criticize the religion of peace!

*I'm* cozy with musiims? really?

you might want to reconsider that.

we don't think it's a negative. we think they need to be protected from you and your ilk. it was mentioned in regard to Lindsey since his has gone bonkers and it is apparent someone is holding something over his head.

We think that too.....that's why we call him Gramnesty.....so you're calling him gay, because you think it will hurt his feelings?

Can you not read? We were very clear in our conversation. We are curious about Southern Belle Lindsey's change of attitude regarding the homunculus orange blob, Trump and wonder what ELSE Trump could have on him besides his obvious gayness.

I'm "cozy" with my friends who happen to be Muslim. Is that the same?

Can you not read? We were very clear in our conversation. We are curious about Southern Belle Lindsey's change of attitude regarding the homunculus orange blob, Trump and wonder what ELSE Trump could have on him besides his obvious gayness.

You haven't recovered from Hillary's defeat...sad:crybaby:

You haven't recovered from Hillary's defeat...sad:crybaby:

santa-fe-e1495216117441.png

a few posts and we'll find the truth

You didn't have an issue with the travel ban to update our vetting?
you think Europe should stop letting them in?

Maybe he was like a lot of conservatives, thought he was a lefty and then when he took office, found out he was a conservative????? Lots of people attitudes toward Trump have changed, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, hell even Jonah Goldberg, a major antiTrumper, gets crap from the Never Trumpers because he agreed on a few things Trump has done.......

And you guys make fun of Alex Jones' conspiracies....bwaahahahahah

"Them" who? Muslims? Yes, I have a problem with trying to ban a religion.

Our vetting process is fine. It takes two years to go through the process. It is rigorous and thorough.

rethuglican lack of concern for foreign espionage and blackmail leverage over your government is duly noted

I TOLD YOU!

He and Benedict have been making some "hole in ones" on the corse when they share a golf cart.

"Them" who? Muslims? Yes, I have a problem with trying to ban a religion.

Our vetting process is fine. It takes two years to go through the process. It is rigorous and thorough.

we didn't ban a religion.....certain countries.......lets start by being honest

Forum List

Back