Senate Democrats demand vote on Trumps proposed ban on Muslim immigrants.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes I know, as of yet he's not answered....:popcorn:

Currently all my neighbors are white. One side is very jewish.

I moved here last year because it is a nicer neighborhood.

My last neighborhood was more "diverse" though we moved more because it was near a college campus and younger.

It's a nicer neighbourhood.

So, Jim whatshisname, if he had his way, your neighbourhood would be out of say 10 houses:

Black = 4, Mexican Illegals now allowed to stay thanks to Obama = 2 "So-Called Refugees" = 2 Evil White People = 2.

You have the craps from the mouth again....
WOW, what a GREAT response!

I think he is in middle of re-charging his brain cell :wink:

My last neighborhood was more "diverse" though we moved more because it was near a college campus and younger.

So, Jim whatshisname, if he had his way, your neighbourhood would be out of say 10 houses:

Black = 4, Mexican Illegals now allowed to stay thanks to Obama = 2 "So-Called Refugees" = 2 Evil White People = 2.

He has a brain cell?

Now stop being "racist" :rolleyes-41:

So, what color are you neighbors?

He has a brain cell?

Well, I was just taking a wild guess!

No that's you darling, look in mirror :poke: :meow:

Really, are you mentally challenged?

What colour are your neighbours?

YOU ARE A RACIST. And learn how to spell neighbors....

You claim to not "fear" diversity, so in an America that is quickly becoming minority majority, what color are your neighbors?

That is correct spelling in English language of neighbours.

You claim to not "fear" diversity, so in an America that is quickly becoming minority majority, what color are your neighbors?

He's oddly elusive answering the question.

Nachbarn, Nachbarschaft, my own language.

They're white. He's one of those liberals who claim to be the champions of diversity but won't go near anybody with skin darker than theirs.

All of a sudden they want Congress to participate. Where was that demand during all of Obama's EOs?
he wanted congress participation but if you can remember republican congresses main job was to tear obama down ,make him a 1 term president ,,,,,the scum wouldn't participate in helping at the risk of losing their jobs

All of a sudden they want Congress to participate. Where was that demand during all of Obama's EOs?
he wanted congress participation but if you can remember republican congresses main job was to tear obama down ,make him a 1 term president ,,,,,the scum wouldn't participate in helping at the risk of losing their jobs
Don't be disingenuous, you know the Dems had closed door meetings in which the Republicans were shut out of the process.

They're white. He's one of those liberals who claim to be the champions of diversity but won't go near anybody with skin darker than theirs.

I know.

they are DESPERATE. THIS IS how they play games with OUR LIVES. how you can support such a SNAKE party is beyond me. they can demand all they want and then they can go hell if they want. bye
Yet trying to defeat the ACA 75 times is a good thing..

Don't be disingenuous, you know the Dems had closed door meetings in which the Republicans were shut out of the process.
and the republicans had no closed door meetings where the aim was to demean belittle and tear down Obama??

and the republicans had no closed door meetings where the aim was to demean belittle and tear down Obama??

omg omg omg, you need a crying towel?
the whole time Obambam has been in office all he's done is RUN DOWN the Republicans and their party. so go sit now

Forum List

Back