Senate Democrats demand vote on Trumps proposed ban on Muslim immigrants.

Senate Dems demand vote on Trump's Muslim ban

How many GOP Senators support Donald? Lunacy enjoys company.

What everyone should be demanding, is that both Houses of Congress REPEAL The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 aka the Hart-Cellar Act. Proposed and promoted by Leftists, Philip Hart, Emanuel Cellar and Ted Kennedy.

This put America onto the slippery slope to Multiculturism.

America needs to return to the original National Origins Formula in place from 1921-1965....and we in Europa also would adopt a very strict National Origins Formula.

Multiculturalism!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

I'm 100% white darling, my family have been 100% white and Christian for many, many Centuries.

And you want to keep America WHITE, don't you? I bet you are one proud white person.

Well, I am also 100% white but I don't fear "multiculturalism." Yes, that has a certain "Nazi" ring to it, don't you think?

Multiculturalism is the stupidest damn thing Americans have ever adopted.

What everyone should be demanding, is that both Houses of Congress REPEAL The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 aka the Hart-Cellar Act. Proposed and promoted by Leftists, Philip Hart, Emanuel Cellar and Ted Kennedy.

America needs to return to the original National Origins Formula in place from 1921-1965....and we in Europa also would adopt a very strict National Origins Formula.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

I'm 100% white darling, my family have been 100% white and Christian for many, many Centuries.

And you want to keep America WHITE, don't you? I bet you are one proud white person.

Well, I am also 100% white but I don't fear "multiculturalism." Yes, that has a certain "Nazi" ring to it, don't you think?

I know a country where multiculturalism is frowned on. It is Russia. Putin would love for you to be one of his worshipers. You know who really, really hates multiculturalism. Racist, racist really hate multiculturalism. So, I guess you are a white racist. CONGRATULATIONS!

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

I know a country where multiculturalism is frowned on. It is Russia. Putin would love for you to be one of his worshipers. You know who really, really hates multiculturalism. Racist, racist really hate multiculturalism. So, I guess you are a white racist. CONGRATULATIONS!

I guess you're an idiot. Congratulations.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

Being called a racist by a moron isn't something that carries much weight.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

You people show be tattooed with a R on your forehead.

You people show be tattooed with a R on your forehead.
You should be tattooed with an M on yours.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

Yes and I want to keep Europa white and CHRISTIAN also.

Why can't white nations and Continents be respected? The blacks have an entire Continent named Africa. Why is it ONLY white nations that the Leftists with their Globalist friends are DEMANDING be Multicultural?

Funny that isn't it? EVERY white nation, must take more Muslims from Middle East and Sub-Saharan African basic savages.

Multiculturism = Globalism.

Racist = Code Word used on Whites by Anti-White People.

Anti-Christian = Communism.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

What color are your neighbors?

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

What is wrong with wanting to preserve white culture and heritage, especially if that culture and heritage in our case in Europa stretches back many, many Centuries....I mean it's normal and healthy to want to protect and preserve more than 2,000 years of White European Civilisation.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

This is typical Leftist thinking, essentially they hate Western Civilisation, it's culture and heritage and therefore are obsessed with destroying it.

Why else would they want Multiculturalism, why else would they want to mix groups of different peoples and then import peoples who's entire philosophy and history is completely hostile to Western values and want to dump them in often 90% white, Christian areas.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

Now stop being "racist" :rolleyes-41:

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

Inquiring minds want to know.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

Yes I know, as of yet he's not answered....:popcorn:

Currently all my neighbors are white. One side is very jewish.

I moved here last year because it is a nicer neighborhood.

My last neighborhood was more "diverse" though we moved more because it was near a college campus and younger.

My last neighborhood was more "diverse" though we moved more because it was near a college campus and younger.

It's a nicer neighbourhood.

So, Jim whatshisname, if he had his way, your neighbourhood would be out of say 10 houses:

Black = 4, Mexican Illegals now allowed to stay thanks to Obama = 2 "So-Called Refugees" = 2 Evil White People = 2.

So, Jim whatshisname, if he had his way, your neighbourhood would be out of say 10 houses:

Black = 4, Mexican Illegals now allowed to stay thanks to Obama = 2 "So-Called Refugees" = 2 Evil White People = 2.

Yes, that's what he would like MY neighborhood to look like.

I bet that is not what his neighborhood looks like.

You have the craps from the mouth again....

No that's you darling, look in mirror :poke: :meow:

WOW, what a GREAT response!

Forum List

Back