Senate Democrats demand vote on Trumps proposed ban on Muslim immigrants.

they are DESPERATE. THIS IS how they play games with OUR LIVES. how you can support such a SNAKE party is beyond me. they can demand all they want and then they can go hell if they want. bye

they are DESPERATE. THIS IS how they play games with OUR LIVES. how you can support such a SNAKE party is beyond me. they can demand all they want and then they can go hell if they want. bye

The Democrats worried because the so-called "refugees" are intended to be their extra voters.

The Dems won't and shout not get such a vote.

The problem is, many in GOP now Cuckservatives who want to destroy Donald Trump. Therefore, it wouldn't be that surprising if they joined forces with the Democrats and had the vote.

ok this is a flat out lie. he said TEMPORRARY and that was right after they killed 14 people at a Christmas party. you people need to dump this party of liars and snakes.

So republicans are afraid to go on record concerning that dumb idea. Not surprised since they have always been cowards.

Senate Dems demand vote on Trump's Muslim ban

How many GOP Senators support Donald? Lunacy enjoys company.

What everyone should be demanding, is that both Houses of Congress REPEAL The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 aka the Hart-Cellar Act. Proposed and promoted by Leftists, Philip Hart, Emanuel Cellar and Ted Kennedy.

This put America onto the slippery slope to Multiculturism.

America needs to return to the original National Origins Formula in place from 1921-1965....and we in Europa also would adopt a very strict National Origins Formula.

All of a sudden they want Congress to participate. Where was that demand during all of Obama's EOs?

If they would participate, he wouldn't have any need for EOs.

If they would participate? Huh? Obama doesn't even bother asking them to.

He did everything short of offering them a reach around and they made it clear from the start that there would be no cooperation.
You remember this?
quote-the-single-most-important-thing-we-want-to-achieve-is-for-president-obama-to-be-a-one-mitch-mcconnell-89-14-07.jpg

All of a sudden they want Congress to participate. Where was that demand during all of Obama's EOs?

He did everything short of offering them a reach around and they made it clear from the start that there would be no cooperation.
You remember this?
quote-the-single-most-important-thing-we-want-to-achieve-is-for-president-obama-to-be-a-one-mitch-mcconnell-89-14-07.jpg

The Democrats were like this with GWB, essentially it's called politics.

What everyone should be demanding, is that both Houses of Congress REPEAL The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 aka the Hart-Cellar Act. Proposed and promoted by Leftists, Philip Hart, Emanuel Cellar and Ted Kennedy.

America needs to return to the original National Origins Formula in place from 1921-1965....and we in Europa also would adopt a very strict National Origins Formula.

Multiculturalism!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

You remember this?

McConnell should retire and get some work done on one of his chins. Too much Kentucky brandy I suppose.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

I'm 100% white darling, my family have been 100% white and Christian for many, many Centuries.

You remember this?

McConnell should retire and get some work done on one of his chins. Too much Kentucky brandy I suppose.

Turtleboy does need a rest.

JUST HOW WHITE ARE YOU?

I'm 100% white darling, my family have been 100% white and Christian for many, many Centuries.

And you want to keep America WHITE, don't you? I bet you are one proud white person.

Well, I am also 100% white but I don't fear "multiculturalism." Yes, that has a certain "Nazi" ring to it, don't you think?

Forum List

Back