Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

Latches means in plain English "not timely or you're too late".
I wouldn't use Dershowitz as an example. He is listed as a visitor to Jeffrey's island.
Attorney Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffrey Epstein Case
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2019/07 › alan-dershowitz-j...

Jul 19, 2019 — The famed attorney Alan Dershowitz's onetime client Jeffrey Epstein was ... Dershowitz liked the island and has been coming back for 50 years. ... When I visited his downstairs bathroom, I noticed it was decorated with cheeky ...
Could be a reason for his reversal as an ultra-liberal to a defender of trump and Jeffrey, yes?
Your boys during Trump's inauguration American hater.
Anarchists aren’t anyone’s boys. You are just desperate now.
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

"IT SHOULD NOT STOP. WE SHOULD NOT STOP!'

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and baseball bats, and fire extinguishers,

could not know the attack on the capitol was a riot and attempted insurrection.

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.
They were let in by the police. It was a photo op your still milking. The one breaking the windows was a Bernie supporter so you have skin in this also.
The police did not let anybody in to destroy and kill.
They let them in for a photo op. Democrats have blood on their hands.
Nope! They are under investigation for being TRUMP sympathizers... :rolleyes:
There are also blm and antifa under investigation, we know they're liberals.
We do? What we know is that they are mostly black and you can translate that any way it suits you. If liberal they probably vote with the Dems, but so what? Violence
should not be tolerated and our military should clean it up because it is probably the same group that is being encouraged by white supremacists or some other entity.
The military couldn't go in because the liberal mayors and governors wanted the violence.
Nope, the mayor doesn't control the capitol btw, and others like the governor of Maryland asked for permission for the Maryland NG to be brought in.... but it took 2 hours plus, to get the permission from the Trump admin to enter DC.
Trump offered Portland the national guard and said they would stop it. They said no. Stop trying to rewrite history. You people ruined thousands of peoples lives. Trying to make Trump look bad, you people are scum.
I'm sorry, Portland is Portland's problem....the governor and mayor and citizens in that state can work and solve their problems... I have zero say.

But the US Capitol is my capitol and your capitol and the nation's capitol.... I do have say, the damage and harm by these rioters, hurt me and all other Americans across the nation.

Why even try to compare Apples and oranges?
Your guys trying to disrupt Trump's inauguration in our capital. You don't care at all, only if you can put it against Trump. You people aren't human anymore, a human doesn't hate that much.
View attachment 448316
How many "guys" were there? Protests are a part of life and this one did no harm and wasn't even covered by most of the press because of its insignificance.
It wasn't covered by the press because it was horrible. I didn't hear you complain when over the summer thousands of your guys tried to take the Whitehouse. Quit being a hypocrite.
Because they didn’t “try to take the Whitehouse”.
Okay with your reasoning, those protestors didn't try to take the capitol. I mean the guards let them in.
The guards let a mob in? Did the guards also invite these criminals to break windows to get in? Did the guards allow the mob to beat police, kill 6 people, and vandalize the seat of my Democracy? Glad for your input because I didn't know.
The idiots are claiming that if you rob a bank and pay off a guard to help you that you are somehow no longer actually robbing the bank

Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

I wouldn't use Dershowitz as an example. He is listed as a visitor to Jeffrey's island.

Jul 19, 2019 — The famed attorney Alan Dershowitz's onetime client Jeffrey Epstein was ... Dershowitz liked the island and has been coming back for 50 years. ... When I visited his downstairs bathroom, I noticed it was decorated with cheeky ...
Could be a reason for his reversal as an ultra-liberal to a defender of trump and Jeffrey, yes?
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and baseball bats, and fire extinguishers,

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.
They were let in by the police. It was a photo op your still milking. The one breaking the windows was a Bernie supporter so you have skin in this also.
We do? What we know is that they are mostly black and you can translate that any way it suits you. If liberal they probably vote with the Dems, but so what? Violence
should not be tolerated and our military should clean it up because it is probably the same group that is being encouraged by white supremacists or some other entity.
The military couldn't go in because the liberal mayors and governors wanted the violence.
Nope, the mayor doesn't control the capitol btw, and others like the governor of Maryland asked for permission for the Maryland NG to be brought in.... but it took 2 hours plus, to get the permission from the Trump admin to enter DC.
Trump offered Portland the national guard and said they would stop it. They said no. Stop trying to rewrite history. You people ruined thousands of peoples lives. Trying to make Trump look bad, you people are scum.
I'm sorry, Portland is Portland's problem....the governor and mayor and citizens in that state can work and solve their problems... I have zero say.

But the US Capitol is my capitol and your capitol and the nation's capitol.... I do have say, the damage and harm by these rioters, hurt me and all other Americans across the nation.

Your guys trying to disrupt Trump's inauguration in our capital. You don't care at all, only if you can put it against Trump. You people aren't human anymore, a human doesn't hate that much.
View attachment 448316
How many "guys" were there? Protests are a part of life and this one did no harm and wasn't even covered by most of the press because of its insignificance.
It wasn't covered by the press because it was horrible. I didn't hear you complain when over the summer thousands of your guys tried to take the Whitehouse. Quit being a hypocrite.
Okay with your reasoning, those protestors didn't try to take the capitol. I mean the guards let them in.
The guards let a mob in? Did the guards also invite these criminals to break windows to get in? Did the guards allow the mob to beat police, kill 6 people, and vandalize the seat of my Democracy? Glad for your input because I didn't know.

Yes.

Videos show guards moving barriers to give the violent rioters access to the Capitol, standing by as violent rioters broke windows and Trump Supporters asking them why they weren't doing anything to stop it, and guards leading them through the Capitol...

legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

The Trump admin offered up the NG days before, but were turned down by the Capital police because they said Congress Critters didn't want a military presence, Dummy.
Faux news.... that initial story has developed.

In DC there may have been one dead hero and that hero was not killed by rioters but by Capitol Security.
You are supporting a domestic terrorist. You are a piece of shit
Wrong. I support the Constitution you seem determined to wipe your stinky ass on.
No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

Portland and DC are BOTH equally America and belong equally to all American citizens. Or did before it was overrun by Biden's Bitches. But that won't last either.

In DC there may have been one dead hero and that hero was not killed by rioters but by Capitol Security.
Wrong. I support the Constitution you seem determined to wipe your stinky ass on.
No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

Portland and DC are BOTH equally America and belong equally to all American citizens. Or did before it was overrun by Biden's Bitches. But that won't last either.
The buildings in Oregon that were destroyed do NOT belong equally to all American citizens. Stop trying to compare the two violent acts so that you can gain some solace. Why are you politicizing these incidents unless you think that an attack on our government demands the same attention as any other violent act?
Usurping our Democracy and trying to kill our lawmakers deserves what those criminal insurrectionists will get. They were trying to create a coup for that encouraging menace, Trump. A little different purpose, yes? Think about a dictatorship under the control of Trump and his thugs. The attackers out west will also get theirs and it is time that force is used--lethal force.

legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

The Trump admin offered up the NG days before, but were turned down by the Capital police because they said Congress Critters didn't want a military presence, Dummy.
You are obviously ignorant of what actually happened. I guess Madcow didn't cover this.

No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

The buildings in Oregon that were destroyed do NOT belong equally to all American citizens. Stop trying to compare the two violent acts so that you can gain some solace. Why are you politicizing these incidents unless you think that an attack on our government demands the same attention as any other violent act?
Usurping our Democracy and trying to kill our lawmakers deserves what those criminal insurrectionists will get. They were trying to create a coup for that encouraging menace, Trump. A little different purpose, yes? Think about a dictatorship under the control of Trump and his thugs. The attackers out west will also get theirs and it is time that force is used--lethal force.
Leftists barricaded Fed agents inside a FEDERAL COURTHOUSE and tried to burn it down, Fuckstick.

Nobody is rooting for Antifa to pillage and destroy.

VP Kamala Harris did.

"They MUST NOT STOP. WE must NOT STOP."

For inciting this continued Insurrection she needs to be Impeached.
She supports peaceful protests and not violent protests. Stop leaning on and inventing stupid theories, because you should know better. Your boy is gone, so try and start to think clearly for a change.

legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

Nobody tried to make Trump look bad. He does that all by himself.
Lol, your party destroyed people's lives because you didn't get their way.

ROFL! You have supported thousands of domestic terrorists.

iu

iu

iu

No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

They are....but I am not a citizen of Oregon, I don't vote for their governor or mayor or state legislators... I have no say, in another State..... I am a State of Maine citizen.....remember, we are a Republic.

legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

View attachment 448316
There is video of guards sliding the barricades to the side. But you're a puppet to your leaders, so I know you won't care about the facts.

Nobody is rooting for Antifa to pillage and destroy.

VP Kamala Harris did.

"They MUST NOT STOP. WE must NOT STOP."

For inciting this continued Insurrection she needs to be Impeached.
She supports peaceful protests and not violent protests. Stop leaning on and inventing stupid theories, because you should know better. Your boy is gone, so try and start to think clearly for a change.
Horseshit. She setup a fund to bail violent protesters out of jail.

No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

Leftists barricaded Fed agents inside a FEDERAL COURTHOUSE and tried to burn it down, Fuckstick.

Were they "leftists" or just stupid like you? They are anarchists and could be anything and it doesn't matter who they vote for, get it yet? A federal courthouse and the federal seat of our Democracy? Really? Both are class one felonies.
You are a genius waiting to happen, yes? Do you still live with your mother?

legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

You are obviously ignorant of what actually happened. I guess Madcow didn't cover this.

The US Capitol Police refused to accept help from the FBI and National Guard before President Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol, according to a report.

The Pentagon offered Sunday to send guardsmen to help secure the perimeter and the Justice Department offered FBI help on Wednesday as the mob arrived, according to The Associated Press. Both offers were rejected.

The Capitol Police have a lot to answer for no doubt BUT...the Pentagon refused to order out the NG AS THE attack WAS HAPPENING

And Mike Flynn's brother was part of that refusal...and oh yea...both Flynn and the Pentagon lied about his involvement.

No, they beat down the guards, tore open the gates, shattered windows and used a human battering ram to force their way through the Capitol, killing one of their comrades in the process.

How does that compare to what happened at the WhiteHouse?
Like when your guys lock federal agents in a federal build. Then tried to burn the building down.

No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

Were they "leftists" or just stupid like you? They are anarchists and could be anything and it doesn't matter who they vote for, get it yet? A federal courthouse and the federal seat of our Democracy? Really? Both are class one felonies.
You are a genius waiting to happen, yes? Do you still live with your mother?
You really get triggered when your bullshit lies are exposed, huh?

Forum List

Back