selling car

So, my car is totaled. Like about $8500 worth of totaled. Not covered. So, it's parked outside of a body shop and they want to buy it from me for parts. I don't know what the hell to say. I don't know how much to ask for. What are the rules?
If you are buying a new car------you are likely better off using it as a trade in. USED CARS are jacked up right now for prices---there is a shortage of them. My guess is that your repair shop plans on fixing the car and selling it whole if it isn't completely totaled.

You're lucky they aren't charging you to scrap it for you,
The only thing I've had to do is oil changes. Replacing one of the batteries is about $4,000 but I was almost at 200,000 miles with no problems. Excellent gas mileage. It doesn't get much better than that. But, yeah. The outside is bad.

It's a 2012 Toyota Prius. Red. The windows are fine. However, the body is.........ripped. This is one side. The top the right side is totally jacked. There was some time of liquid coming out. The top of the car got nailed. The windows are perfect. The mirror on the left side is hanging on.

I think we need to reach an understanding. I hit the gas and go. Sometimes I break.

Apparently not fast enough.

I don't know what a drivetrain is.
Drive train is the motor and transmission. Since yours is a front wheel drive or looks like it that's all.

turn it into a house UPS

Electric cars can be used as an emergency power supply for homes: There is no place in the world where power cannot go out, even the most developed countries have power outages at least once a year. Under these circumstances, the electric vehicles that support V2H can act as an emergency power backup for the house.

Electric Car Can Power Your House Via Vehicle-to-Home (V2H) Sm…

evmotorcity.com/electric-car-can-power-your-house-via-v2h/

Forum List

Back