Self Proclaimed "gun nut" Found Murdered In Georgia

GuyPinesta, bad man candy ass Texican. How funny. One of the Mexican cartel bad boys come down on you, you would be the first on his knees, mouth wide open and ass wide open, yelling, "Please don't hurt me!!!!" :lol:
you would be too Jake.......Drug guys dont give a fuck and you would be killed no matter what......those guys are REAL "gun nutters".......not the guy down the street.....just sayin.

Harry, you are so right, and that is what I am laughing so hard about all this. Too many of the ultra right are acting absolutely foolishly here. No one is going to ban the right to own and have arms in our home. I don't need an imitation of a M-16 and 100-round magazines to defend my home. My weapon set and animals on my property are more than sufficient for the board John Rambos here.

I mean we have adults here acting like brown shirts and whatever! This is crazy!

GuyPinesta, bad man candy ass Texican. How funny. One of the Mexican cartel bad boys come down on you, you would be the first on his knees, mouth wide open and ass wide open, yelling, "Please don't hurt me!!!!" :lol:
you would be too Jake.......Drug guys dont give a fuck and you would be killed no matter what......those guys are REAL "gun nutters".......not the guy down the street.....just sayin.

Its funny watching people like jake pretend to think they know what the bad side of life is like based on political views. I lived a light version of it ending in a short stint in a prison built in the late 1800's. An experience I'll never forget nor regret.

I watch all the wanna be tough guys brag about military lives or being police or whatever. Then you got guys like fakeyjakey who are like wile e coyote. Completely clueless

Well the opinion of his brother and his wife was that he likely knew and trusted his killer. Ratcliffe died surrounded by his guns.

If you are ambushed by someone you would consider a friend, not a hell of a lot you can do about it.

I had to edit. I saw that this happened in his office. He had to know his killer.

What a stupid freaking thread. And figures it's Black Label going "neener neener" at a man's murder.

What an asshole you are Black Label.

Local authorities in Carnesville, Georgia, found Mr Ratliff dead at his office on January 3 with a single bullet wound in the head. His corpse was reportedly surrounded by several guns, but not the gun that killed him.

Keith Ratliff: YouTube gun enthusiast found dead likely knew his killer, brother and wife say | Mail Online

Last edited:
Those who do not know the bad life, the overwhelming majority of you here, are playing shadow games.

No one is going to ban guns.

All will have the right to own arms and protect their homes.

You do not need the heavy fire power some of you crazies seem to crave.

If you mess with the LEO, you will lose.

Home Truths to a lot of scared boys and girls here.

Those who do not know the bad life, the overwhelming majority of you here, are playing shadow games.

Wtf are you pretending to be now? Half Dr Phill half cripp?

Stfu

Well the opinion of his brother and his wife was that he likely knew and trusted his killer. Ratcliffe died surrounded by his guns.

If you are ambushed by you someone you would consider a friend, not a hell of a lot you can do about it.

I had to edit. I saw that this happened in his office. He had to know his killer.

What a stupid freaking thread. And figures it's Black Label going "neener neener" at a man's murder.

What an asshole you are Black Label.

Local authorities in Carnesville, Georgia, found Mr Ratliff dead at his office on January 3 with a single bullet wound in the head. His corpse was reportedly surrounded by several guns, but not the gun that killed him.

Keith Ratliff: YouTube gun enthusiast found dead likely knew his killer, brother and wife say | Mail Online

Well you know what the statistics say... you are 21 times more likely to be killed by someone you know than you are a stranger in your own home.

How are all your guns going to protect you from someone you know welcomed into your home? What, are you the quick draw champion of the world?

Stfu

What, you pretend to lecture others on what the "real" life is like yet can't take correction? Everything I said above is true. You need to accept what is not what you want.

Last edited:

Stfu

What, you pretend to lecture others on what the "real" life is like yet can't take correction? Everything I said above is true. You need to accept what is not what you want.

What the hell are you talking about. I've never lectured anyone about anything on here. I respect the diversity of opinions on here. Just not the fakers

Stfu

What the hell are you talking about. I've never lectured anyone about anything on here. I respect the diversity of opinions on here. Just not the fakers

Then you don't respect yourself, is that it? Quit projecting, gramps.

No, not all.
GOVERNMENT will pick and choose with their "background" checks and determine who is worthy and who is not.
And innocent people will DIE because they will have to wait to buy a gun to defend themselves.
And you support that.

Then you don't respect yourself, is that it? Quit projecting, gramps.

Projecting? I have more respect for Josephk than you.

Sorry, this really doesn't prove shit. The guy who murdered him was likely well known to him, because otherwise he would have used one of the many guns surrounding his body where he was found.

In order for this to happen, he either had to of been ambushed, or he was comfortable being around the person who killed him.

In other words, you're really ignoring the larger picture if you think this "proves" anything about gun violence. Use a little common sense in understanding criminals.

3.4 million You Tube viewers. What does that translate to in internet money?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZOVqdcqno]south park youtube episode - YouTube[/ame]

Pardon me for interrupting your sniping, people...

... But has anyone here noticed that this was not so much a "murder"... as an assassination?

And that it was apparently committed by a paid professional, not a rank amateur?

-- Paravani

Yes the head shot would be evidence of such an act. Plus all those weapons found at the crime scene, it wasn't an attempted robbery. Everybody should be a suspect in this crime. Who would gain the most with him out of the way.

This is what happens when you "self-proclaim". Seriously, it proves that having guns won't necessarily protect you and that guns do kill in the hands of the wrong people. I hope they catch whoever did it!

Forum List

Back