SELF Magazine presents: "The Future of Fitness"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Uff da. :laughing0301:

"One of my favorite things about working out is the feeling of freedom it can give you. If you’re a runner or a bicyclist, this can manifest in rather literal ways—the open road before you, the tiny spot behind you marking how far you’ve traveled. But it’s not just about the physicality of being free. A good run, a solid lifting session, or a sweaty HIIT workout can change your perspective, opening up your mind to the possibilities not only of what your body is capable of, but the world around you as well..."

What the Future of Fitness Really Looks Like

1642381192364.png

self.jpg

"One of my favorite things about working out is the feeling of freedom it can give you. If you’re a runner or a bicyclist, this can manifest in rather literal ways—the open road before you, the tiny spot behind you marking how far you’ve traveled. But it’s not just about the physicality of being free. A good run, a solid lifting session, or a sweaty HIIT workout can change your perspective, opening up your mind to the possibilities not only of what your body is capable of, but the world around you as well..."

View attachment 588998

View attachment 588999
JC why would you post something do damned disgusting and gross bro. Imagine what that box smells like

View attachment 588998

View attachment 588999
Should get her and Moochelle Odummer together for a roll around

Hope she doesn't mistake that yellow block for a big hunk of cheese

View attachment 588998

View attachment 588999

View attachment 588998

View attachment 588999
Do you have permission to post Biffy's girlfriend?

It can't be easy being overweight. I applaud efforts to improve one's health, improving one's diet, improving one's exercise regimen, even improving one's attitude. Not everybody has to have a supermodel body, and that's OK.

The trouble is these Fat Acceptance Movements. It's one thing to learn to be comfortable in one's skin, no matter what your physical appearance and perceived defects are. But these movements tend to be dominated by miserable and angry people who buck fitness into an anti-fitness mentality, as some sort of protest against societal standards. And that doesn't benefit those who would like to live a longer and healthier life.

And most magazines are garbage. I wish people wouldn't buy them. As Baz Luhrmann said, "Do not read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly."

Forum List

Back