Selectivity of Cancel Culture.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Cancel Culture promoted by Leftists promotes extreme gender inequality and discrimination against men.

Any man is likely to lose his career for saying anything even slightly offensive to women

On Social Media there is a continuum of Hate Speech toward men. Men are blamed for all World's problems. Men are insulted in any possible way -- hashtags like #killallmen, #menaretrash and "men are pigs" are common. Yet no one suffers any consequences.

This is an example of Cancel Culture being used to implement Tyranny rather then promote Tolerance.

You poor victims of oppression you should sue someone to make it better.

This is really oppression -- significant inequality.

When you make fun of those who are discriminated against, you push many allies away from Left. Many people would have supported Welfare, end of War on Drugs, etc. if Leftists were not hypocritical.

None of us are safe from the left, any one of us can be cancelled at any time.
Think nothing of it. Republicans have been canceling other republicans for years.

Collect the books you love and hoard them.
Collect dvd's you love and hoard them too.
Start a hobby. Me, I'm painting again. Rocks. Small enough I don't need a huge area to work in, in this tiny apt. I think the biggest is like 5 inches. Flat as I can find them. Just finished two koi, going to do another octopus.

Visit friends. Play cards and board games. Pretend it's the 50's and entertainment was going to the park, climbing trees, riding your bike, hiking. Or write a book. Just don't be scared. Oh, and be armed at all times when out and about, lol.

Cancel culture promoted by Republicans seek to destroy lives by waging a war on drugs as a excuse to abuse citizens who don't conform to the police state.

I've noticed the less PROGS are able to defend their own the deeper they dig into a magical hat.

That's assuming they don't run like most of the cowards I mean PROGS here, so you have that going for you Moonglow.

Moonglow >>>>> Most PROGS here

Last edited:
Start a hobby. Me, I'm painting again. Rocks. Small enough I don't need a huge area to work in, in this tiny apt. I think the biggest is like 5 inches. Flat as I can find them. Just finished two koi, going to do another octopus.

Visit friends. Play cards and board games. Pretend it's the 50's and entertainment was going to the park, climbing trees, riding your bike, hiking. Or write a book. Just don't be scared. Oh, and be armed at all times when out and about, lol.

Firearms are another thing we have to hoard.

Had to get on my phone to show what ive been doing the past week.
20210309_180357.jpg

Forum List

Back