This Is Why Cancel Culture Is Out Of Control

Lol. It's white racists that are the cucks. Look how much they cry and promise this isn't really them when they get caught. Are there any pros white racists left in America or have they all gone into hiding out of shame and fear?
Sure pal whoever the fuck you are. Why do you libturds always reference, goats, gerbils, and kiddie sex somewhere

Sure pal whoever the fuck you are. Why do you libturds always reference, goats, gerbils, and kiddie sex somewhere
Curried Goat is a delicious dish you moron. We eat Goats. And then make soup out of their head and entrails called "mannish water". It's always the whites who immediately think about sex with farm animals... I wonder why.

Don't have an answer for me? Why do all of your racist cuck compatriots fold like cheap suits when found out and cry and promise that that isn't really who they are? Lol.

I dont support racist shit like you do.
Fuck you bitch I don't even know or care who the fuck she is. If she was 18 I'd fuck her if I could

My contention is what a pile of shit phony hypocrite you are.

That's it!!!..........Calling anyone a racist anymore doesn't mean shit you fuck face

Curried Goat is a delicious dish you moron. We eat Goats. And then make soup out of their head and entrails called "mannish water".

Don't have an answer for me? Why do all of your racist cuck compatriots fold like cheap suits when found out and cry and promise that that isn't really who they are? Lol.
You gender confused fruitcakes, don't even know what a dick is really used for, and calls others cucks

Fuck you bitch I don't even know or care who the fuck she is. If she was 18 I'd fuck her if I could

My contention is what a pile of shit phony hypocrite you are.

That's it!!!..........Calling anyone a racist anymore doesn't mean shit you fuck face
I will try and find a more appropriate name for a racist shit like yourself.

What I really love is how all these racists are such cowards that they only have the balls to say these things when they think only their friends are watching. Cuck white racists deserve to live their lives pretending out of shame and embarrassment. Lol.
This. Is. 100% true.

They’ve always been cowards. White hoods replaced by hiding on message boards, chat rooms, and South Carolina living rooms apparently. He’ll, even the let’s go Brandon chants are cowardly hidden sentiments. They will always be cowards.

Cuck cuck cuck. Where are the Proud white racist at? Lol. Why do all you little bitches cry in the end?
LOLOL. You little punk. I love when people who slaved to a miserable job and boss their whole life and think they know everything...lololol

You believed a Russia hoax you stupid mother fucker. But dust breathers like you are weak as shit

LOLOL. You little punk. I love when people who slaved to a miserable job and boss their whole life and think they know everything...lololol

You believed a Russia hoax you stupid mother fucker. But dust breathers like you are weak as shit
Lol. Me and a good portion of my family are business owners. But good try soft little cuck.

Lol. Me and a good portion of my family are business owners. But good try soft little cuck.
Sure right teenie weenie.....lol..Knew you'd respond in a minute....lolol

You believed a Russia Hoax and the Covid hoax. God are you fucking stupid

It's not a liberal.

It sounds like it is from one of those places suffering from too much inbreeding because their culture involves them having sex with their cousins.

It's not a liberal.

It sounds like it is from one of those places suffering from too much inbreeding because their culture involves them having sex with their cousins.
That's more a hillbilly thing. My family is from Jamaica.

Forum List

Back