Seems the board leftists are big time rooting for Ukraine.

Here is how you can help.....go join their Army. They are taking anyone they can get.

Foreign nationals, especially those with experience in the military, can also consider going as far as to join the Armed Forces or Ukraine’s National Guard as active service members.

This is legal under Ukrainian law, which enables the military to sign official service contracts with foreign nationals or stateless persons.

According to the law, this option is open to physically and mentally fit foreigners with no criminal record, between 18 and 40 years of age, who can apply for positions of enlisted soldiers or non-commissioned soldiers. Under certain exemptions, the age limit can be extended to 60.

Lefties are full of hot air. They only want to offer up other peoples kids to promote their wars. They ain’t going to step up and make any kind of commitment themselves.

Well, at least you took your mask off, comrade.
Says the very representation of vile, left , anti-Americanism.

The amusing part here is that it is PUTIN who is accusing the Ukrainians of being the neo-Naz fascists...One of their favored tactics.

The obliviousness is astonishing.

Trained, armed, and funded by Ukrainian government.

These are real fascists who shell innocent civilians over an eight year ethnic cleansing in the Donbas.

All while Kiev turns a blind eye.

True as that may or may not be, I was merely pointing out the tactic and who is using it.
Make sure your commitment to Putin doesn't waver, that might upset Trump and Pompeo, the President and V.P. candidates you'll undoubtedly support. And you might just get your fascist autocracy in 2024, cause January 6th was a dress rehearsal.

True as that may or may not be, I was merely pointing out the tactic and who is using it.
Where do you think Kiev gets the money to pay for the Azov Battalion?

Look at the gear...

Replace the AK's with AR's and you could not differentiate those guys from US forces.

Remember OUR government supports this.

Our press does not report on it.

The enemy of my enemy...

We are the bad guys here.

Make sure your commitment to Putin doesn't waver, that might upset Trump and Pompeo, the President and V.P. candidates you'll undoubtedly support. And you might just get your fascist autocracy in 2024, cause January 6th was a dress rehearsal.

bootlicker-boot.gif

The bigger question is why are many on this forum from the right not rooting for Ukraine?

It's not our fight.

You on the left wrong only care about the Russian/Ukrainian conflict as a convenient vehicle with which to try to distract the American people away from the disastrous consequences of your own policies on our own country and our own countrymen.

But I can still actually care about a country being invaded by another one.

How much do you care about the invasion of your own country, by thousands of foreign criminals, across our southern border, every year?

Shouldn't that be more a concern to you than what some assholes on the other side pf the world are doing to each other?

I am on the side of those innocent civilians being killed trying to defend their country. They did not do anything to deserve this. They are just like you and I.

But you all lack even the tiniest bit of empathy.

What a terrible way to live life, to allow your politics to deprive you of any actual human emotions.

I truly pity you

You do not seem to have much empathy at all for your own fellow Americans, being impacted by the disastrous policies that your own party is inflicting on us here at home.

Progs tell us to suffer when we do not have to.

Here is how you can help.....go join their Army. They are taking anyone they can get.

Foreign nationals, especially those with experience in the military, can also consider going as far as to join the Armed Forces or Ukraine’s National Guard as active service members.

This is legal under Ukrainian law, which enables the military to sign official service contracts with foreign nationals or stateless persons.

According to the law, this option is open to physically and mentally fit foreigners with no criminal record, between 18 and 40 years of age, who can apply for positions of enlisted soldiers or non-commissioned soldiers. Under certain exemptions, the age limit can be extended to 60.

Feel so bad for these people.

Maybe because that there really are no good guys (insofar as the politics are concerned) here?

Real libertarians recognize that there are more than two sides to any situation.
Maybe you should recognize that (assuming you are a real libertarian).

Is it ok for one nation to mount an armed offensive attack on another sovereign nation, and if so under what conditions is it acceptable?

Maybe you should recognize that (assuming you are a real libertarian).

Is it ok for one nation to mount an armed offensive attack on another sovereign nation, and if so under what conditions is it acceptable?
I recognize a lot of things....Not the least of which that Ukraine isn't a fucking "democracy", but a puppet state of the west being used as a money laundry.

I also recognize the Zelensky has been goaded by NATO and the EU to act like a hard ass toward Putin, and have now completely abandoned him when the shooting started.

Ukraine is as much a victim of western meddling and brinkmanship, as it is Putin's military aggression.....And fucking hacks like you only "care" (i.e. virtue signal) when the inevitable shooting starts.

It's a goddamn mess of a civil war that idiots wish to blindly go into, wrongly thinking all Ukrainians are united as one.
It is a bit more than that..because of Russia’s involvement in sending troops in, arming and strengthening pro-Russian seperatists in order to destabilize Ukraine. Ukraine WAS making progress in reducing corruption, which was why Congress finally authorized release of weapons, right? The real blame goes all the way back to Stalin, with his forced transfers of populations in order to dilute ethnic minorities and the Soviets harsh repressions. I guess the question is…what do you do and where does it stop? No one thought Putin would actually do it. So what next in restoring tbe glory of the empire? And what will be China’s take away from this?

No answers. But I don’t want us getting involved with troops.

Forum List

Back