Seems the board leftists are big time rooting for Ukraine.

You don't know very much about Ukraine I guess. Check out their ranking on human rights violations....

This is the Western Block Banks Versus the new Sino-Russo trade system which aims to replace it....nothing more than that. It's not about freedom or democracy or even people. But please do join up!

Jo
He's just another facile-minded knuckle dragger, caught up in the contrived either/or Hegalian narrative.

Last edited:
I did my 20 years in defense of this country. I am a tad past my fighting prime.

But I can still actually care about a country being invaded by another one. I can still care about innocent human beings being killed.

Why are you not capable of this?
But you don't seem to care that the "victim" is a corrupt despotic puppet, who was being set up then abandoned.

But you don't seem to care that the "victim" is a corrupt despotic puppet, who was being set up then abandoned.

You are correct, I do not really care about the corrupt despotic puppet, just the people who live there that are dying and suffering because of this.

But, that is something you seem incapable of. It takes all kinds to make the world go around

No, I mean people who attack the United States Capitol and use violence to try and overturn a free and fair election.

You wouldn't understand.
Really you are going to shoot unarmed protestors? That will get you 30-to life in prison.

Interesting to know that I have that much control over their lives.
Your views do. Your infection in everything that is America has promoted a decline of the nation. You cannot see it because you may have seen improvement sin what you live by. But others do not live by good traditions anymore because of it.

Your views do. Your infection in everything that is America has promoted a decline of the nation. You cannot see it because you may have seen improvement sin what you live by. But others do not live by good traditions anymore because of it.

Cool. :beer:

See this, folks, and realize that a Fifth Column is alive and well in the United States.
IRONY.gif

Forum List

Back