Seeing the hate filled rants on this forum give me hope for my soul

I was a bartender in my 20's, sue me.
Okay, so you are a pussy whipped kid who use to suck cock.
You wanna get squirrly bitch? Let's find out if you're right. Either your ass gets reamed and you jaw relocated or I need a dental check up.

You're nothing more than a loudmouthed angry old man
Dude....come on. Chill out. We all know you two aren't going to meet up and fight.
Unless you're gonna refill my beer butt out
What are you having?
At 2 am?
Whatever's left lol
Coors good?

Nobody believes in beating up women as a virtue. But, bitches give you no other option a lot of times nowadays...some times you have to slap the demon out of them.
I've been married to two women I would call bitches. I would NEVER hit either of them.
And truth be told I would likely take either of them back. Sometimes you have to realize that your shit stinks just like theirs.
You wanna get squirrly bitch? Let's find out if you're right. Either your ass gets reamed and you jaw relocated or I need a dental check up.

I'm a Arizonan prison bitch, we don't play for teeth or ass.

Nobody believes in beating up women as a virtue. But, bitches give you no other option a lot of times nowadays...some times you have to slap the demon out of them.
I've been married to two women I would call bitches. I would NEVER hit either of them.
And truth be told I would likely take either of them back. Sometimes you have to realize that your shit stinks just like theirs.

Kansas State penitentiary at KSIR

Don't lie bitch

Where did you get locked up down here, Dark?

You know the difference between me and people like dark? I've been up front with my life. Hell I've even posted my number before which thankfully the mods deleted. Point being I am me. I am honest. I am forthright. I never cross a bridge without knowing I can go back across it. And I NEVER call a woman a whore or a cvnt outside of joking around.

****snort****

And I'm Snow White.

Prison bitch is what I am calling that loser. I have never even been cuffed. Hell I was a commissioner for four years. Made sure prison bitches like him moved on!

Prison bitch is what I am calling that loser. I have never even been cuffed. Hell I was a commissioner for four years. Made sure prison bitches like him moved on!
I am an ex convict. I'm proud of my past. I'm proud of where I am. I'm proud of what I've achieved. I cherish a walk in the rain.

You have no clue

Hahah...yeesh.

New God Of War is coming out too. Not sure I will like that one.
And yes..lots of great games coming out in 2017. I have my list and my favs on youtube I will watch when they come out and whomever gets it uploaded. I like MKFireandIce....no commentary. Just gameplay.

Forum List

Back