Secretary Tillerson distances himself from Trump: "The president speaks for himself"

The real story here is that The Secretary of State says the president only speaks for himself.
who else does he speak for? I speak for myself. Don't you, do you speak for others, or do you need people to back your fairytales all the time?
NITWIT The President is supposed to speak for the nation this jerk speaks for himself and very few others

The real story here is that The Secretary of State says the president only speaks for himself.
who else does he speak for? I speak for myself. Don't you, do you speak for others, or do you need people to back your fairytales all the time?
NITWIT The President is supposed to speak for the nation this jerk speaks for himself and very few others
no, he speaks for himself and he speaks to the nation.

Shocking interview, Rex said State Dept speaks for the values of the American people but Trump speaks for himself.

Shocking!
What interview?
The interview mentioned in the link provided by the OP, you f****** moron. Learn how to read.
No link was provided
I was at the studio painting and not at my computer.

And it was broadcast on Fox with Chris Wallace being the interviewer.

Who would think Right Wingers who provide very few links would go nuts over a story that was broadcast on right wing network TV?
Fox isn't right-wing.
They spend almost as much time bashing Trump as they did bashing Obama.

Nitwit, the comment was an assertion that the Secretary of State doesn't speak for the president, but that the president is able to speak for himself. And he is. He's happy and quite able to speak for himself. It's wonderful.

Nitwit, the comment was an assertion that the Secretary of State doesn't speak for the president, but that the president is able to speak for himself. And he is. He's happy and quite able to speak for himself. It's wonderful.
ANYTIME the moron speaks for himself he puts his foot in his mouth Gets better when he reads what his writers write for him

Exactly.

A stupid question, an honest answer...followed by an awkward pause. The press doesn't like that - even those who claim to be centrist. Chis is ok, but he always has this little smirk on his face - a superiority complex maybe?

Journalism has taken a creepy turn - makes me wonder if they're teaching critical thinking these days.

All he was saying is that the President can speak for himself.
I find it hilarious that the libs have no idea. wow, it is surprising that these elitist lefts can wipe their own asses.
"HOW DARE SOMEONE SAY THE PRESIDENT CAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF! IT'S HORRIFYING!"

Morons.
I don't understand what they're even after here.

The fact that you and others don't understand what is being said here is an indication of how clueless you truly are.

Tillerson is distancing himself from Trump, Trump's policies and his administration. There have been reports that Tillerson, who truly is a remarkable businessman, is deeply unhappy presiding over the dismantling of the State Department, and will be resigning by year's end. This interview gives credence to those reports.

It also demonstrates how wilfully ignorant and uninformed Trumpanzees are.

[

The fact that you and others don't understand what is being said here is an indication of how clueless you truly are.

Tillerson is distancing himself from Trump, Trump's policies and his administration. There have been reports that Tillerson, who truly is a remarkable businessman, is deeply unhappy presiding over the dismantling of the State Department, and will be resigning by year's end. This interview gives credence to those reports.

:eusa_boohoo:

Oh my, the trifecta of 'you just don't understand', 'you're not as smart as me' and the vague some 'reports' say, do not a winning ticket make. So sad.

The fact that you and others pretend to understand what is being said here is an indication of how clueless you truly are. :2up:

All he was saying is that the President can speak for himself.
I find it hilarious that the libs have no idea. wow, it is surprising that these elitist lefts can wipe their own asses.
"HOW DARE SOMEONE SAY THE PRESIDENT CAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF! IT'S HORRIFYING!"

Morons.
I don't understand what they're even after here.

how is that distancing himself exactly? He doesn't talk for the president. I don't want anyone talking for the president. That is what he is saying, he doesn't speak for the president. it seems you are the one with the real issue. but thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back