Secretary Tillerson distances himself from Trump: "The president speaks for himself"

The real story here is that The Secretary of State says the president only speaks for himself.

They say Trump will visit Texas.

What embarrassing thing will he say? You know he will. He can't help himself.

Remember, it's all about Trump.

Once Trump minions realized Trump really does speak only for himself, they ran off.

Washington is filled with baseless cowards who will not stand up. I don't think Trump really knew just what scum there is in DC.
Why is Trump so stupid that he can't figure out who he's hiring?
Tillerson says Trump 'speaks for himself' on racial violence

How many times do you need it posted?
And like I said, the interview was with Chris Wallace on Fox.

I think when the right wing watches Fox, they just go blank. Their eyes widen and they just sit there being brainwashed, not even really aware of what is being said.

Washington is filled with baseless cowards who will not stand up. I don't think Trump really knew just what scum there is in DC.

Tillerson isn't from Washington. He's someone Trump brought to Washington as one of the "great" people he was bringing in to drain the swamp.

Other than Mike Pence or Mad Dog Mattie, Tillerson the only other top ranking administration official who hasn't been fired or replaced.

You can't have effective leadership if your staff is turning over every 6 months. That speaks to weak leadership, or in Trump's case, a total inability to effectively lead.

Tillerson isn't from Washington. He's someone Trump brought to Washington as one of the "great" people he was bringing in to drain the swamp.

Other than Mike Pence or Mad Dog Mattie, Tillerson the only other top ranking administration official who hasn't been fired or replaced.

You can't have effective leadership if your staff is turning over every 6 months. That speaks to weak leadership, or in Trump's case, a total inability to effectively lead.
Trump seems to have an amazing ability to hire the inept. Inept people he has to fire a few months later. Maybe all he knows is "inept".

Where's the link fuckwit? You asshats ALWAYS demand a link from me.
Link posted at 1:07 pm
Who thought you needed a link when it's on Fox. Isn't Fox the comm center to the GOP's mothership?
You should get that case of Fixitis checked out when you goto the doctor for your terminal case of Trumpitis
Is that like Obama Derangement Syndrome? Cuz you seem to be the expert.
I haven't created any Obama threads in almost a year. I haven't mentioned Obama in months. I mock those who do just like you and your Boooooooosh bullshit.

Troll fail

They say Trump will visit Texas.

What embarrassing thing will he say? You know he will. He can't help himself.

Remember, it's all about Trump.
Will the Dump mention the 67 republicans who voted AGAINST hurricane Sandy including 7 SB's from Texas?

Shocking interview, Rex said State Dept speaks for the values of the American people but Trump speaks for himself.

Shocking!
What interview?
The interview mentioned in the link provided by the OP, you f****** moron. Learn how to read.
No link was provided
I was at the studio painting and not at my computer.

And it was broadcast on Fox with Chris Wallace being the interviewer.

Who would think Right Wingers who provide very few links would go nuts over a story that was broadcast on right wing network TV?

The real story here is that The Secretary of State says the president only speaks for himself.
who else does he speak for? I speak for myself. Don't you, do you speak for others, or do you need people to back your fairytales all the time?

Forum List

Back