Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.
That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
Yes it is true, you TDS afflicted moron.
Afraid not. We're looking at new records every day.
Bullshit, New York holds the record and no red state will ever get close.
Yeah Mo but NY is on the downswing and your red states are tripling with the virus As your people would say GOD IS GOOD

Well, you disgusting pile of dog dung, let's look at this...right now, red state cases are increasing, but their death rates are falling. That may change, but right now, those are the facts. Let me know if Florida's death rate catches up to the New York death rate.
Eh, can't really trust those numbers can we? Fuck, please! Go have some camomile tea....

So, wPerchacehen the numbers don't support you, they can't be trusted? If that's the best you have, you're wasting time.
Fuck off. Keep humping that strawman like a stupid fool.

Perchance, are you a crack baby?

Ah, a foul-mouthed meth head who can't do anything but waste time. Too bad, but you betray yourself no matter what you do. It's sad that the best part of you ran down your mother's leg.
And you had no mother Just 3 suspects

Poor eddie. Tried so hard to come up with an insult and just made himself look stupid.

Why don't you come up with a better way to run a budget besides trying to defund the police?

Yeah Mo but NY is on the downswing and your red states are tripling with the virus As your people would say GOD IS GOOD

Well, you disgusting pile of dog dung, let's look at this...right now, red state cases are increasing, but their death rates are falling. That may change, but right now, those are the facts. Let me know if Florida's death rate catches up to the New York death rate.
Eh, can't really trust those numbers can we? Fuck, please! Go have some camomile tea....

So, wPerchacehen the numbers don't support you, they can't be trusted? If that's the best you have, you're wasting time.

Crack Baby ? Is that how a Gold Member responds ?

Ah, a foul-mouthed meth head who can't do anything but waste time. Too bad, but you betray yourself no matter what you do. It's sad that the best part of you ran down your mother's leg.

Poor eddie. Tried so hard to come up with an insult and just made himself look stupid.

Why don't you come up with a better way to run a budget besides trying to defund the police?
Raise taxes on those making more than 500K a year Make corporations pay their fair share and how much do police need ?

Defunding ????
Different from abolishing and starting anew, defunding police highlights fiscal responsibility, advocates for a market-driven approach to taxpayer money, and has some potential benefits that will reduce police violence and crime. Below, I outline some of the main arguments for defunding the police.

CALLS FOR SERVICE
Data show that 9 out of 10 calls for service are for nonviolent encounters. Now, this does not mean that an incident will not turn violent, but police at times contribute to the escalation of violent force. Police officers’ skillset and training are often out of sync with the social interactions that they have. Police officers are mostly trained in use-of-force tactics and worst-case scenarios to reduce potential threats. However, most of their interactions with civilians start with a conversation.

Advocates for the defund movement like Phillip McHarris and Thenjiwe McHarris argue that shifting funding to social services that can improve things such as mental health, addiction, and homelessness is a better use of taxpayer money. This approach further enhances the push to decriminalize and destigmatize people with mental health conditions and addiction problems. Ever since the overcriminalization of people addicted to crack cocaine in the 1990s, some scholars, practitioners, and policymakers have said that this shift is long overdue.

Additionally, the research I have conducted with hundreds of police officers show that they respond to everything from potholes in the street to cats stuck up a tree. Police officers are also increasingly asked to complete paperwork and online forms. Obviously, documentation is important and desperately needed. The overwhelmingly blank report in the killing of Breonna Taylor in Louisville that listed her injuries as “none” highlights the importance of documentation. It could be argued, however, that reducing officer workload would increase the likelihood of solving violent crimes. Police officers are overworked and overstressed. Focusing on menial tasks throughout the day is inefficient and a waste of taxpayer money. Other government actors should be responsible for these and receive adequate funding for doing them.

HOMICIDE CLEARANCE RATE

Police officers are not as successful as people think at solving violent crime. My Brookings colleagues Andre Perry, David Harshbarger, Carl Romer, and Kristian Thymianos argue that “the failure to prosecute murderous police typifies a bad overall track record with solving violent crimes: Approximately 38% of murders, 66% of rapes, 70% of robberies, and 47% of aggravated assaults go uncleared every year.” Maybe in baseball or basketball these rates make a player an all-star, but the public expects police officers to be more successful at solving violent crime.

More importantly, police stops relative to charges and convictions are relatively low. To show how egregious this is, a study of the NYPD stop-and-frisk program found that well over 90% of people stopped by the police were not committing any crime and did not have any contraband or weapons on them. Overwhelmingly, the people stopped were Black and Latino, and physical force was used half the time. Interestingly, police were more successful at identifying criminality for whites versus Blacks. This is because officers use suspicious behavior when interacting with whites and use skin tone as the metric of suspicion when interacting with Black people. More police on the streets may be used to control the movement of Black bodies rather than solving crime. This is why the New York State Supreme Court ruled stop-and-frisk as unconstitutional. No-knock warrants and chokeholds should follow this pattern.

EDUCATION AND WORK INFRASTRUCTURE
One consistent finding in t

Damn! That was a good one. I'm going to remember that and use it sometimes.

You say Hillary would have done a "better" job?

A better job of wrecking America, weakening America and dividing America?

Totally correct

How so? When she is not the president. Trump divided this country big time that it will take a many years to repair the damages.
You and the rest of cult members do not understand........ so let me elaborate it for you and the rest of cult members.

Your perspective is just that. Most Americans would agree that Obama was FAR more divisive than Trump by any stretch.
If you are a racist black person, then you are awash with anger at all white people and thus the outrage.
When you call trump divisive, what you are really saying is that he is not 100% bending to BLM and doing everything demanded by BLM and the Racist SJW crowd. Which is insanity.

Trump rallies the democrats, the democrats, the democrats...... Since when you see a leader of any country that trashes his own citizens? That is Trump.

Hmmmm..... I saw Obama trash his own citizens many times. FAR more than trump ever did.
You talk trash.

Trump incite violence against his own people the democrats. LIBERATE save your 2nd amendment.
WHITE POWER.
KUNG FLU.

These are just few examples how Trump divided and screwed this country. Trump is nothing but a corrupted, disgusting, dishonest, bad person. Even Trump niece Mary Trump proved I’m 100% accurate.

Oh stop it already fool.
I admire a President who defends CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. I was surprised how little Obama interfered tbh.
Trump isn't perfect, and I dislike some things about him, but as far as Presidents go, you are doing better under Trump than
you would be under ANY Democrat economically and socially.

Rather than Heroine, you are addicted to the leftist propaganda. If you are black, the left is using you and will discard you and lynch you
if they ever get the power they crave.

I'm glad not all blacks are so ignorant. in fact, more super smart blacks than ever are seeing Trump is the best choice, at least for now.

You can't think broadly enough to realize it, but you are a big fat hen in a cage, cheering Colonel Sanders, as he brings the skillet to frying temperature.
You will realize the harm you've done to yourself, but it'll be too late for you and those like you.

If you actually gave a shit about your people, you'd be focusing on black on black homicide in Chicago.
But nah, you don't. All you really care about is killing whitey and getting reparations you do not deserve.

Wrong and totally incorrect. You can deny and twist however and whatever you want. AGAIN Trump is nothing but a corrupted disgusting dishonest president. Even his niece Mary Trump tells you I’m and the rest 100% we are correct. Trump is unfit mentally damaged.

What difference does it make? You are a devotee cult members. That no matter what lies, wrong and bad....... That’s cool Mr. President 2 thumbs up.

Trump is the worst we’ve seen as a POTUS. What do you want me to tell you about Chicago shooting? Trump is the president. Why is he not doing anything?

CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? We are suffering from constitutional breakdowns with Trump. Start with his tax returns.

From you..... Killing white people? Where in my post that I said that? I denounce any kinds of killing of human being.

From you...... Damaged to myself? How? All we are telling you are the truthfulness, facts and reality about an unfit POTUS.

This country deserves better than this lousy inept incompetent president.
GO BIDEN.

It's intellectual property but for you ,,no charge

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The White House Says, “ science should not get in the way of school openings.”
It’s real. Trump is an idiot. Trump is Endangering Our kids and populous in general .
I'm so scared

Sorry, Hillary is not that stupid.
I will agree she is a completely different kind of stupid if that is your point.

Anyone who hangs with trump hangs with ignorance and stupidity.
and votes biden

After more than 3 years. Anybody can do far better than Trump. Trump proved himself ignorant, dumb and stupid.

We are in the middle of pandemic at the same time and we have to put up with all these garbages coming from this idiot Trump.

He hasn’t say a word about police brutality. He hasn’t say a word about Putin paying the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan.
He goes around spreading Coronavirus and against mask.
Busy tweeting nonsense bullshit, blaming Obama, playing golf, non stop lying.
But he has time to photo op with beans to promote GOYA products.
He is against his own scientists and health experts about this Coronavirus.

So tell us my dear..... What the hell is this clown (Trump) good for? NOTHING.

You say Hillary would have done a "better" job?

A better job of wrecking America, weakening America and dividing America?

Totally correct

How so? When she is not the president. Trump divided this country big time that it will take a many years to repair the damages.
You and the rest of cult members do not understand........ so let me elaborate it for you and the rest of cult members.

Your perspective is just that. Most Americans would agree that Obama was FAR more divisive than Trump by any stretch.
If you are a racist black person, then you are awash with anger at all white people and thus the outrage.
When you call trump divisive, what you are really saying is that he is not 100% bending to BLM and doing everything demanded by BLM and the Racist SJW crowd. Which is insanity.

Trump rallies the democrats, the democrats, the democrats...... Since when you see a leader of any country that trashes his own citizens? That is Trump.

Hmmmm..... I saw Obama trash his own citizens many times. FAR more than trump ever did.
You talk trash.

Trump incite violence against his own people the democrats. LIBERATE save your 2nd amendment.
WHITE POWER.
KUNG FLU.

These are just few examples how Trump divided and screwed this country. Trump is nothing but a corrupted, disgusting, dishonest, bad person. Even Trump niece Mary Trump proved I’m 100% accurate.

Oh stop it already fool.
I admire a President who defends CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. I was surprised how little Obama interfered tbh.
Trump isn't perfect, and I dislike some things about him, but as far as Presidents go, you are doing better under Trump than
you would be under ANY Democrat economically and socially.

Rather than Heroine, you are addicted to the leftist propaganda. If you are black, the left is using you and will discard you and lynch you
if they ever get the power they crave.

I'm glad not all blacks are so ignorant. in fact, more super smart blacks than ever are seeing Trump is the best choice, at least for now.

You can't think broadly enough to realize it, but you are a big fat hen in a cage, cheering Colonel Sanders, as he brings the skillet to frying temperature.
You will realize the harm you've done to yourself, but it'll be too late for you and those like you.

If you actually gave a shit about your people, you'd be focusing on black on black homicide in Chicago.
But nah, you don't. All you really care about is killing whitey and getting reparations you do not deserve.

Wrong and totally incorrect. You can deny and twist however and whatever you want. AGAIN Trump is nothing but a corrupted disgusting dishonest president. Even his niece Mary Trump tells you I’m and the rest 100% we are correct. Trump is unfit mentally damaged.

What difference does it make? You are a devotee cult members. That no matter what lies, wrong and bad....... That’s cool Mr. President 2 thumbs up.

Trump is the worst we’ve seen as a POTUS. What do you want me to tell you about Chicago shooting? Trump is the president. Why is he not doing anything?

CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? We are suffering from constitutional breakdowns with Trump. Start with his tax returns.

From you..... Killing white people? Where in my post that I said that? I denounce any kinds of killing of human being.

From you...... Damaged to myself? How? All we are telling you are the truthfulness, facts and reality about an unfit POTUS.

This country deserves better than this lousy inept incompetent president.
GO BIDEN.
Now sending the fed into Portland kidnapping citizens??

The White House Says, “ science should not get in the way of school openings.”
It’s real. Trump is an idiot. Trump is Endangering Our kids and populous in general .
I'm so scared

Sorry, Hillary is not that stupid.
I will agree she is a completely different kind of stupid if that is your point.

Anyone who hangs with trump hangs with ignorance and stupidity.
and votes biden

After more than 3 years. Anybody can do far better than Trump. Trump proved himself ignorant, dumb and stupid.

We are in the middle of pandemic at the same time and we have to put up with all these garbages coming from this idiot Trump.

He hasn’t say a word about police brutality. He hasn’t say a word about Putin paying the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan.
He goes around spreading Coronavirus and against mask.
Busy tweeting nonsense bullshit, blaming Obama, playing golf, non stop lying.
But he has time to photo op with beans to promote GOYA products.
He is against his own scientists and health experts about this Coronavirus.

So tell us my dear..... What the hell is this clown (Trump) good for? NOTHING.
Grabbing pussy? or did he fail at that too?

• Thanks

Thanks.

In other words, you can't defend your claims and run and hide when called on them. Typical liberal deadhead.
No. I understand when I’m speaking to a fool and I don’t like to waste time
Tump Humpers have but one lot in life in these forums, just keep stirring the pot. Similar to Trump there is no rational, just the same repeatable claims

And you continue to make claims that your opinion is the only valid one, repeatedly and without any confirmation or backup.

Simply amazing how the weak minded claim that others are the ones that could not possibly be wrong without even considering what they have to say. Some would call that stupid bigotry and in your case they would be right.
My statements are more valid then Your’s. You likeTrump are a professed science denier. My cred is much higher among the sane crowd. If any one needs info just go to Institutional science based sources, universities and research facilities. . That one statement makes me believable and you a fool.

Would you mind providing proof of your claim that I am a science denier? You once again have only your opinion on this asnd as usual you are totally wrong. But that is nothing new for you, is it?

BTW, when have YOU ever provided science backed information other than your belief in what you falsely claim? Just constant drivel and claims with no citations of fact, once again as usual for a liar like you.
Sure. Read your own posts.

Note: I wrote my own post without direction from my betters, unlike you.

Since you posted nothing to support what you claim I said, there is only one conclusion, you are lying again.

Making things up is no way to win an argument, it is a sure fired way to lose.
You’re babbling and arguing with yourself. I find nothing you say worth listening to other then to point out how deniers work. Good Science is easily available. There are thousands of worthwhile web sites. Just pointing out that you fail to use them is enough reason to figure you being a fraud.
Ah, you again. Fuck science altogether. Really do your research on Hillary, but I bet you won't. You'll just come back with some sparky remark and give yourself a pat on the back. I'll leave you with this, if you BOTHER to take off your snorkel, and pull your head out of the sand: Hillary started her career by getting off a rapist. Raped a 14-15 year old girl. They had his underwear, but mysteriously, a huge hole was missing out of it. She had "friends in high places " and got that POS off...then there's her HUSBAND. He sexualy assaulted so many women...some even came to HER for help! Wrong move! Yet, I thought she was for women's rights and against sexual assault ?...Jon Podesta....do I need to say more?( oh, btw...pizza party next weekend, 6:38...bring walnut sauce )
So where did you do your research on Hillary ?
It is the Commie RED states setting records NOW!
Bullshit. Who brainwashed you into believing that?
The FACTS!
Liar. NY holds the record with 24,855 deaths. The Red state record is Louisiana with 3,255. And overwhelming majority of those deaths are in Democrat controlled cities.

It's kinda looking like, in America, living in a Democrat-controlled locality may be the #1 risk factor for dying from Covid-19.
/——/Levin: 60 Million Americans Got Swine Flu, Obama and Biden Stopped Testing
Mark Levin.
Now there’s a real science guy. A right wing lackey for years. Geesus, why not just quote Hannity ?
/——-/ Levin doesn’t have to be a science guy to cite the CDC, you moron. From the link you didn’t bother reading - or maybe you did but didn’t comprehend:
A report by CBS in 2009 said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told states to stop testing. Levin quoted the CBS reporter Sharyl Attkinson, “In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for the H1N1 flu and stop counting individual cases.”

“The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was 'why waste resources testing for the swine flu when the government has already confirmed that there is an epidemic?'”
This is really funny
You’re such an Lackey to fall for this shit. They had an approved vaccine for the swine flu coming on line by then. Why test anymore when you’re going to treat everyone, including those without symptoms, the same way...with a fking vaccine.
Do you think they’ll still need to test and trace when and if an approved vaccine comes on line for Corona ?
They will shut down General testing and use resources to immunize people...everyone ! On individual cases with little response, they still test and treat other wise as not everyone response to vaccines the same way.
That’s called science you uninformed person. Levin is a paid lackey and you are gullible.

Further proof that intelligence is not your strong suit. Do you even try to comprehend what you post or just go blindly along spewing nonsense unaware of what you are doing?
He can barely speak English. And obviously he is not the type who can learn new things. He's a lost cause. An ignorant troll.
Ahh, no one is “speaking” dufus.

Except apparently you, since you have no problem understanding what you claim as nonsense. Funny how that works, doofus.

In other words, you can't defend your claims and run and hide when called on them. Typical liberal deadhead.
Tump Humpers have but one lot in life in these forums, just keep stirring the pot. Similar to Trump there is no rational, just the same repeatable claims

And you continue to make claims that your opinion is the only valid one, repeatedly and without any confirmation or backup.

Simply amazing how the weak minded claim that others are the ones that could not possibly be wrong without even considering what they have to say. Some would call that stupid bigotry and in your case they would be right.
My statements are more valid then Your’s. You likeTrump are a professed science denier. My cred is much higher among the sane crowd. If any one needs info just go to Institutional science based sources, universities and research facilities. . That one statement makes me believable and you a fool.

Would you mind providing proof of your claim that I am a science denier? You once again have only your opinion on this asnd as usual you are totally wrong. But that is nothing new for you, is it?

BTW, when have YOU ever provided science backed information other than your belief in what you falsely claim? Just constant drivel and claims with no citations of fact, once again as usual for a liar like you.

Since you posted nothing to support what you claim I said, there is only one conclusion, you are lying again.

You’re babbling and arguing with yourself. I find nothing you say worth listening to other then to point out how deniers work. Good Science is easily available. There are thousands of worthwhile web sites. Just pointing out that you fail to use them is enough reason to figure you being a fraud.
Ah, you again. Fuck science altogether. Really do your research on Hillary, but I bet you won't. You'll just come back with some sparky remark and give yourself a pat on the back. I'll leave you with this, if you BOTHER to take off your snorkel, and pull your head out of the sand: Hillary started her career by getting off a rapist. Raped a 14-15 year old girl. They had his underwear, but mysteriously, a huge hole was missing out of it. She had "friends in high places " and got that POS off...then there's her HUSBAND. He sexualy assaulted so many women...some even came to HER for help! Wrong move! Yet, I thought she was for women's rights and against sexual assault ?...Jon Podesta....do I need to say more?( oh, btw...pizza party next weekend, 6:38...bring walnut sauce )
The FACTS!
Liar. NY holds the record with 24,855 deaths. The Red state record is Louisiana with 3,255. And overwhelming majority of those deaths are in Democrat controlled cities.

It's kinda looking like, in America, living in a Democrat-controlled locality may be the #1 risk factor for dying from Covid-19.
Mark Levin.
Now there’s a real science guy. A right wing lackey for years. Geesus, why not just quote Hannity ?
/——-/ Levin doesn’t have to be a science guy to cite the CDC, you moron. From the link you didn’t bother reading - or maybe you did but didn’t comprehend:
A report by CBS in 2009 said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told states to stop testing. Levin quoted the CBS reporter Sharyl Attkinson, “In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for the H1N1 flu and stop counting individual cases.”

“The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was 'why waste resources testing for the swine flu when the government has already confirmed that there is an epidemic?'”
This is really funny
You’re such an Lackey to fall for this shit. They had an approved vaccine for the swine flu coming on line by then. Why test anymore when you’re going to treat everyone, including those without symptoms, the same way...with a fking vaccine.
Do you think they’ll still need to test and trace when and if an approved vaccine comes on line for Corona ?
They will shut down General testing and use resources to immunize people...everyone ! On individual cases with little response, they still test and treat other wise as not everyone response to vaccines the same way.
That’s called science you uninformed person.
Of course not you uninformed Lackey.
/——-/ Thats just your pathetic attempt at spin.

Ha ha
You can’t be that dumb, really.
The only reason we do General testing now is, we don’t have a vaccine ! It’s part of the process to develope treatments and quarantine protocol. Do the fking research from someone in real science.
Seriously...go to the cdc website
Hey jackass! The next time you call some other USMB forumer dumb, don't make stupid 2nd grader mistakes such as inappropriately capitalizing the word "general" and misspelling the word "develop"

It just makes you look stupider than you already did before you spewed your failed attempted insult.

Go back to China bitchboi.
Up yours. I’m not impressed by prior service on a message board unless it’s followed up by truth and integrity. As a real 10 year vet including* active duty during Nam and a 10 Year stint in law enforcement , I’ve seen the difference between ignorance and science based knowledge. Being in the medical corps I had to appreciate medical science which you jokers seem to have distain for. I’ve seen enough BS both ways. Ex Grunts are just as numb if all they do is cater to the dumb asteroid non science lies. Instead of guess, go to the cdc web site. Geesus, we don’t do swine flu testing for one reason, we have a vaccine. How slow do you have to be not to get it.

Btw, I can tell you’re on the losing end.....you’re now relying on a spell check instead of talking science.

Once again, science does not mean what you claim. You think it only matters if it agrees with you. Wrong.

As with all of your claims, they are your opinions only, and false at that.

Just a side note addition, you should not use words like "integrity" when it is obvious that you don't know the meaning of the word.

Oh yes, in your totally false resume you forgot to mention your time as ruler of the world. Just an oversight I am sure as you seem to think that your lies will be accepted by people who can think (that excludes you).

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.

This is really funny

Ha ha
The only reason we do General testing now is, we don’t have a vaccine ! It’s part of the process to develope treatments and quarantine protocol. Do the fking research from someone in real science.
Hey jackass! The next time you call some other USMB forumer dumb, don't make stupid 2nd grader mistakes such as inappropriately capitalizing the word "general" and misspelling the word "develop"

It just makes you look stupider than you already did before you spewed your failed attempted insult.

Up yours. I’m not impressed by prior service on a message board unless it’s followed up by truth and integrity. As a real 10 year vet including* active duty during Nam and a 10 Year stint in law enforcement , I’ve seen the difference between ignorance and science based knowledge. Being in the medical corps I had to appreciate medical science which you jokers seem to have distain for. I’ve seen enough BS both ways. Ex Grunts are just as numb if all they do is cater to the dumb asteroid non science lies. Instead of guess, go to the cdc web site. Geesus, we don’t do swine flu testing for one reason, we have a vaccine. How slow do you have to be not to get it.

Btw, I can tell you’re on the losing end.....you’re now relying on a spell check instead of talking science.

Once again, science does not mean what you claim. You think it only matters if it agrees with you. Wrong.

As with all of your claims, they are your opinions only, and false at that.

Just a side note addition, you should not use words like "integrity" when it is obvious that you don't know the meaning of the word.

Oh yes, in your totally false resume you forgot to mention your time as ruler of the world. Just an oversight I am sure as you seem to think that your lies will be accepted by people who can think (that excludes you).
You just wasted three minutes of your life.

Not when he is speaking to the intelligent, which leaves you out.

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.

This is really funny

Ha ha

Gold member ?
That’s something to be proud of ? .

Since you have nothing to be proud of, I would think that you would (falsely) claim it as your own.

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.

This is really funny
That’s called science you uninformed person. Levin is a paid lackey and you are gullible.

Further proof that intelligence is not your strong suit. Do you even try to comprehend what you post or just go blindly along spewing nonsense unaware of what you are doing?
He can barely speak English. And obviously he is not the type who can learn new things. He's a lost cause. An ignorant troll.
Learn new things from you ? Like, how to be a racist in one easy post ?
Why did you start hurling insults ? Because your buddies were and are wrong about the Levin article and you who know less about medical science then racism, got owned.

Ever hear of the pot calling the kettle black? Suits you to a tee.

Thanks.
My pleasure ,,,I believe in an enemy of my enemy is my friend

• Thanks

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.

This is really funny

Why did you start hurling insults ? Because your buddies were and are wrong about the Levin article and you who know less about medical science then racism, got owned.

Null set. That’s you.

• Thanks
Defunding ????
Different from abolishing and starting anew, defunding police highlights fiscal responsibility, advocates for a market-driven approach to taxpayer money, and has some potential benefits that will reduce police violence and crime. Below, I outline some of the main arguments for defunding the police.

CALLS FOR SERVICE
Data show that 9 out of 10 calls for service are for nonviolent encounters. Now, this does not mean that an incident will not turn violent, but police at times contribute to the escalation of violent force. Police officers’ skillset and training are often out of sync with the social interactions that they have. Police officers are mostly trained in use-of-force tactics and worst-case scenarios to reduce potential threats. However, most of their interactions with civilians start with a conversation.

Advocates for the defund movement like Phillip McHarris and Thenjiwe McHarris argue that shifting funding to social services that can improve things such as mental health, addiction, and homelessness is a better use of taxpayer money. This approach further enhances the push to decriminalize and destigmatize people with mental health conditions and addiction problems. Ever since the overcriminalization of people addicted to crack cocaine in the 1990s, some scholars, practitioners, and policymakers have said that this shift is long overdue.

Additionally, the research I have conducted with hundreds of police officers show that they respond to everything from potholes in the street to cats stuck up a tree. Police officers are also increasingly asked to complete paperwork and online forms. Obviously, documentation is important and desperately needed. The overwhelmingly blank report in the killing of Breonna Taylor in Louisville that listed her injuries as “none” highlights the importance of documentation. It could be argued, however, that reducing officer workload would increase the likelihood of solving violent crimes. Police officers are overworked and overstressed. Focusing on menial tasks throughout the day is inefficient and a waste of taxpayer money. Other government actors should be responsible for these and receive adequate funding for doing them.

HOMICIDE CLEARANCE RATE

Police officers are not as successful as people think at solving violent crime. My Brookings colleagues Andre Perry, David Harshbarger, Carl Romer, and Kristian Thymianos argue that “the failure to prosecute murderous police typifies a bad overall track record with solving violent crimes: Approximately 38% of murders, 66% of rapes, 70% of robberies, and 47% of aggravated assaults go uncleared every year.” Maybe in baseball or basketball these rates make a player an all-star, but the public expects police officers to be more successful at solving violent crime.

More importantly, police stops relative to charges and convictions are relatively low. To show how egregious this is, a study of the NYPD stop-and-frisk program found that well over 90% of people stopped by the police were not committing any crime and did not have any contraband or weapons on them. Overwhelmingly, the people stopped were Black and Latino, and physical force was used half the time. Interestingly, police were more successful at identifying criminality for whites versus Blacks. This is because officers use suspicious behavior when interacting with whites and use skin tone as the metric of suspicion when interacting with Black people. More police on the streets may be used to control the movement of Black bodies rather than solving crime. This is why the New York State Supreme Court ruled stop-and-frisk as unconstitutional. No-knock warrants and chokeholds should follow this pattern.

EDUCATION AND WORK INFRASTRUCTURE
One consistent finding in t
It’s not rocket science. Successful crime prevention is directly related to citizen cooperation and involvement.

She would have done what Øbama did with H1N1, order the CDC to stop testing. Problem solved.

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.

This is really funny

Null set. That’s you.

So you once again ran out of lies to post and have to resort to inanities. As expected.

Forum List

Back