Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

In other words, you can't defend your claims and run and hide when called on them. Typical liberal deadhead.
No. I understand when I’m speaking to a fool and I don’t like to waste time
Tump Humpers have but one lot in life in these forums, just keep stirring the pot. Similar to Trump there is no rational, just the same repeatable claims

And you continue to make claims that your opinion is the only valid one, repeatedly and without any confirmation or backup.

Simply amazing how the weak minded claim that others are the ones that could not possibly be wrong without even considering what they have to say. Some would call that stupid bigotry and in your case they would be right.
My statements are more valid then Your’s. You likeTrump are a professed science denier. My cred is much higher among the sane crowd. If any one needs info just go to Institutional science based sources, universities and research facilities. . That one statement makes me believable and you a fool.

Would you mind providing proof of your claim that I am a science denier? You once again have only your opinion on this asnd as usual you are totally wrong. But that is nothing new for you, is it?

BTW, when have YOU ever provided science backed information other than your belief in what you falsely claim? Just constant drivel and claims with no citations of fact, once again as usual for a liar like you.
Sure. Read your own posts.

In other words, as usual, you can't.
In other words, you’re FOS. It’s all there.

Once again resorting to crude language when you realize that you are wrong. Figures.

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.
That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
How many deaths in Red cites vs Blue cites, Einstein?
Irrelevant when this is a national disaster and the red president has failed to do his job. OBTW you might want to look at how red states a blowing up with the virus.

You might want to look at the data now coming forward that there is a vast over reporting of cases. It certainly does not support your allegations (lies).

In other words, you can't defend your claims and run and hide when called on them. Typical liberal deadhead.
Tump Humpers have but one lot in life in these forums, just keep stirring the pot. Similar to Trump there is no rational, just the same repeatable claims

And you continue to make claims that your opinion is the only valid one, repeatedly and without any confirmation or backup.

Simply amazing how the weak minded claim that others are the ones that could not possibly be wrong without even considering what they have to say. Some would call that stupid bigotry and in your case they would be right.
My statements are more valid then Your’s. You likeTrump are a professed science denier. My cred is much higher among the sane crowd. If any one needs info just go to Institutional science based sources, universities and research facilities. . That one statement makes me believable and you a fool.

Would you mind providing proof of your claim that I am a science denier? You once again have only your opinion on this asnd as usual you are totally wrong. But that is nothing new for you, is it?

BTW, when have YOU ever provided science backed information other than your belief in what you falsely claim? Just constant drivel and claims with no citations of fact, once again as usual for a liar like you.

Note: I wrote my own post without direction from my betters, unlike you.

Since you posted nothing to support what you claim I said, there is only one conclusion, you are lying again.

Making things up is no way to win an argument, it is a sure fired way to lose.

Since you posted nothing to support what you claim I said, there is only one conclusion, you are lying again.

You’re babbling and arguing with yourself. I find nothing you say worth listening to other then to point out how deniers work. Good Science is easily available. There are thousands of worthwhile web sites. Just pointing out that you fail to use them is enough reason to figure you being a fraud.

You’re babbling and arguing with yourself. I find nothing you say worth listening to other then to point out how deniers work. Good Science is easily available. There are thousands of worthwhile web sites. Just pointing out that you fail to use them is enough reason to figure you being a fraud.

That's the point, YOU fail to see and YOU claim all of these other websites yet in your idiocy fail to provide even one. Lending to you claims the sense that you have noting and continue to spew it at the top of your pathetic lungs,

If you claim that I am a fraud for failing to use them, what does that make you for the same reason?

A childish mind such as you display should not try to mix it up with an adult. You continue to lose every time,

this is rich
Hard to imagine she could have done worse
She already has...let's seegetting off a rapist at the beginning of her career (14 or 15 year old i believe?) , her husband is a womanizer and when women pleaded with Killerary, regarding being assaulted, she dismissed them, yet she's for "women's rights"...oh, and the whole Bengazi "thing"....just to name a few...(friends with Esptein...and then there's the whole issue with that Pizza Fellow, and her campaign buddy, Podesta.... yuck)...

Ah, you again. Fuck science altogether. Really do your research on Hillary, but I bet you won't. You'll just come back with some sparky remark and give yourself a pat on the back. I'll leave you with this, if you BOTHER to take off your snorkel, and pull your head out of the sand: Hillary started her career by getting off a rapist. Raped a 14-15 year old girl. They had his underwear, but mysteriously, a huge hole was missing out of it. She had "friends in high places " and got that POS off...then there's her HUSBAND. He sexualy assaulted so many women...some even came to HER for help! Wrong move! Yet, I thought she was for women's rights and against sexual assault ?...Jon Podesta....do I need to say more?( oh, btw...pizza party next weekend, 6:38...bring walnut sauce )

That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
Yes it is true, you TDS afflicted moron.
Afraid not. We're looking at new records every day.
Bullshit, New York holds the record and no red state will ever get close.
Yeah Mo but NY is on the downswing and your red states are tripling with the virus As your people would say GOD IS GOOD

Well, you disgusting pile of dog dung, let's look at this...right now, red state cases are increasing, but their death rates are falling. That may change, but right now, those are the facts. Let me know if Florida's death rate catches up to the New York death rate.
Eh, can't really trust those numbers can we? Fuck, please! Go have some camomile tea....

Ah, you again. Fuck science altogether. Really do your research on Hillary, but I bet you won't. You'll just come back with some sparky remark and give yourself a pat on the back. I'll leave you with this, if you BOTHER to take off your snorkel, and pull your head out of the sand: Hillary started her career by getting off a rapist. Raped a 14-15 year old girl. They had his underwear, but mysteriously, a huge hole was missing out of it. She had "friends in high places " and got that POS off...then there's her HUSBAND. He sexualy assaulted so many women...some even came to HER for help! Wrong move! Yet, I thought she was for women's rights and against sexual assault ?...Jon Podesta....do I need to say more?( oh, btw...pizza party next weekend, 6:38...bring walnut sauce )

You must have stretch a muscle pulling that one out of your ass.

That's the point, YOU fail to see and YOU claim all of these other websites yet in your idiocy fail to provide even one. Lending to you claims the sense that you have noting and continue to spew it at the top of your pathetic lungs,

If you claim that I am a fraud for failing to use them, what does that make you for the same reason?

A childish mind such as you display should not try to mix it up with an adult. You continue to lose every time,
Yup, you’re a fraud.

You’re into one of your gibberish rants again.

It is the Commie RED states setting records NOW!
Bullshit. Who brainwashed you into believing that?
The FACTS!
Liar. NY holds the record with 24,855 deaths. The Red state record is Louisiana with 3,255. And overwhelming majority of those deaths are in Democrat controlled cities.

It's kinda looking like, in America, living in a Democrat-controlled locality may be the #1 risk factor for dying from Covid-19.
/——/Levin: 60 Million Americans Got Swine Flu, Obama and Biden Stopped Testing

So where did you do your research on Hillary ?
The FACTS!
Liar. NY holds the record with 24,855 deaths. The Red state record is Louisiana with 3,255. And overwhelming majority of those deaths are in Democrat controlled cities.

It's kinda looking like, in America, living in a Democrat-controlled locality may be the #1 risk factor for dying from Covid-19.
Mark Levin.
Now there’s a real science guy. A right wing lackey for years. Geesus, why not just quote Hannity ?

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.
Now there’s a real science guy. A right wing lackey for years. Geesus, why not just quote Hannity ?
/——-/ Levin doesn’t have to be a science guy to cite the CDC, you moron. From the link you didn’t bother reading - or maybe you did but didn’t comprehend:
A report by CBS in 2009 said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told states to stop testing. Levin quoted the CBS reporter Sharyl Attkinson, “In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for the H1N1 flu and stop counting individual cases.”

“The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was 'why waste resources testing for the swine flu when the government has already confirmed that there is an epidemic?'”

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.
/——-/ Levin doesn’t have to be a science guy to cite the CDC, you moron. From the link you didn’t bother reading - or maybe you did but didn’t comprehend:
A report by CBS in 2009 said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told states to stop testing. Levin quoted the CBS reporter Sharyl Attkinson, “In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for the H1N1 flu and stop counting individual cases.”

“The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was 'why waste resources testing for the swine flu when the government has already confirmed that there is an epidemic?'”
This is really funny
You’re such an Lackey to fall for this shit. They had an approved vaccine for the swine flu coming on line by then. Why test anymore when you’re going to treat everyone, including those without symptoms, the same way...with a fking vaccine.
Do you think they’ll still need to test and trace when and if an approved vaccine comes on line for Corona ?
They will shut down General testing and use resources to immunize people...everyone ! On individual cases with little response, they still test and treat other wise as not everyone response to vaccines the same way.
That’s called science you uninformed person. Levin is a paid lackey and you are gullible.

Last edited:

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.

This is really funny
You’re such an Lackey to fall for this shit. They had an approved vaccine for the swine flu coming on line by then. Why test anymore when you’re going to treat everyone, including those without symptoms, the same way...with a fking vaccine.
Do you think they’ll still need to test and trace when and if an approved vaccine comes on line for Corona ?
They will shut down General testing and use resources to immunize people...everyone ! On individual cases with little response, they still test and treat other wise as not everyone response to vaccines the same way.
That’s called science you uninformed person.
Of course not you uninformed Lackey.
/——-/ Thats just your pathetic attempt at spin.

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.

This is really funny

Ha ha
You can’t be that dumb, really.
The only reason we do General testing now is, we don’t have a vaccine ! It’s part of the process to develope treatments and quarantine protocol. Do the fking research from someone in real science.
Seriously...go to the cdc website

Last edited:
The FACTS!

Hear educate yourself.

The FACTS!

Mark Levin.

This is really funny

Ha ha
You can’t be that dumb, really.
The only reason we do General testing now is, we don’t have a vaccine ! It’s part of the process to develope treatments and quarantine protocol. Do the fking research from someone in real science.
Seriously...go to the cdc website
/———/ NO mention of a vaccine: “The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was 'why waste resources testing for the swine flu when the government has already confirmed that there is an epidemic?'”

Forum List

Back