Secret Service "wraps up" the White House cocaine investigation with no suspects. Are we surprised?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
There is one clue.

Someone heard an vil laugh

th

The illustrious Secret Service has been stymied by a drug user, and helpless to find the criminal who got this substance into the very heart of our Democracy. The White House where our president sleeps!

If I were Biden, I'd fire everyone involved in this investigation, and replace my security detail, given this outrageous incompetence!
Right! They know who, when, and why, but the Bidens will skate again. I can't wait for the Biden crime syndicate to come crashing down!

Left, Right, Center, or indifferent; every citizen in this nation should be shocked to the core, that the last line of defense for our nation has failed the President. Has failed us. These guys heads should be on pikes displayed on the White House lawn.

The illustrious Secret Service has been stymied by a drug user, and helpless to find the criminal who got this substance into the very heart of our Democracy. The White House where our president sleeps!

If I were Biden, I'd fire everyone involved in this investigation, and replace my security detail, given this outrageous incompetence!
Gee, if coke can be smuggled into the WH with no one the wiser, anthrax powder could just as easily. Is WH security really this lax?

Gee, if coke can be smuggled into the WH with no one the wiser, anthrax powder could just as easily. Is WH security really this lax?
Never mind that, with security possible using the stuff how lax is security?

But when asked about it by the media Joe just laughed.

That man does not have a care in the world.

If this happened during the Trump administration, the video and perp would have been released immediately. So now, they are back to the ":heavily trafficked area" story but somehow they don't have any video evidence. The Democrats are mocking us because they can and nothing can be done about it. Add the US Secret Service to the list of Democrat corrupted agencies.

They probably know it was a deep state Trump leftover but are still trying to figure out which one. The Trump deep state can be hard to pin down.

Left, Right, Center, or indifferent; every citizen in this nation should be shocked to the core, that the last line of defense for our nation has failed the President. Has failed us. These guys heads should be on pikes displayed on the White House lawn.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back