Second government official calls for Buttigieg to resign immediately.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Michael Rulli Ohio State Senator - "the federal government is no where to seen here"

Watch this video and see the reaction of this Senator seeing for the first time Butterbuttkeg Twitter response.... HE DOWNPLAYED THE CATASTROPHE by saying "this happens 1000 times a year"
So inept and incompetent that it boggles the mind.
1000 times a year.
This is going to do down as likely the worst environmental land catastrophe in this nations history. With more pollutants than Three Mile Island. And the official in Biden's administration basically said it is no big deal.

Just unbelievable.

Michael Rulli Ohio State Senator - "the federal government is no where to seen here"
Just unbelievable.

Yet Catsnmeters told me that Buttigieg has no business even being there, it ain't his responsibility, maybe not even the Feds! Just your everyday train wreck. Maybe he can step in to explain.

No, Orange man is bad

I always thought that orange worked rather well though on Camaros.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 57061 Miles Hugger Orange Coupe 350 V8 ...

....in 2022 alone, rail operators reported 337 hazardous material leaks or spills, only 32 of which were classified as "serious." Only six were reported to have caused an injury.

link

The dumb fuck can't even get numbers that might support his claim right.....They are rare occurrences, mostly found long before they cause a problem, usually while on a siding or in a rail yard but when they go South like what happened in OH they are a BIG problem.

Last edited:
Unless President Biden finds someone with the same qualifications as Buttigieg, I can't see Petey getting fired. Maybe Don Lemon will be looking for a job soon? How about Mr. Sulu- he seemed to know more about transportation from his experience on the Enterprise than Buttigieg.

while Mayor Pete is clearly in over his head…it’s starts with his boss

Watch this video and see the reaction of this Senator seeing for the first time Butterbuttkeg Twitter response.... HE DOWNPLAYED THE CATASTROPHE by saying "this happens 1000 times a year"
1000 times a year.
This is going to do down as likely the worst environmental land catastrophe in this nations history. With more pollutants than Three Mile Island. And the official in Biden's administration basically said it is no big deal.

Just unbelievable.

Anything to slide responsibility from the railroad, eh?

Pete needs to go have more babies with his husband.................however, that works

The problem with that is that the whole Homo thing with Mr. Buttigieg is just a scam.

He and his purported Bumbuddy are actually just friends who are pretending to be fairies, and like broads just fine. They are using this to project Buttigieg's career. The "babies" they adopted are just midget actors who are in on the scam.

The problem with that is that the whole Homo thing with Mr. Buttigieg is just a scam.

He and his purported Bumbuddy are actually just friends who are pretending to be fairies, and like broads just fine. They are using this to project Buttigieg's career. The "babies" they adopted are just midget actors who are in on the scam.
The entire DNC is a group of con artists.

Nothing new here.

He has repeatedly shown he is not that good. It's like his attitude in employment as Transportaion Secretary is "mailing it in". His first two names are Peter Paul..."Sometimes you feel like a nut.... sometimes you don't"

please what a lame excuse…obviously they are liable for their negligence.

That doesn’t mean we don’t have a Govt, that shouldn’t be a part of rhe cleanup….we have a DOT, FEMA, EPA that has failed

1000 times a year.

Just unbelievable.

WHAT IS THE DEAL??? TRUE FACT OVER 1000 DERAILMENTS A YEAR. FACT MOST ARE MECHANICAL. oh I GET IT BEAT UP THE GAY GUY.

He has repeatedly shown he is not that good. It's like his attitude in employment as Transportaion Secretary is "mailing it in". His first two names are Peter Paul..."Sometimes you feel like a nut.... sometimes you don't"

I think you mean "Sometimes I play with my husbands nuts, sometimes I don't"

Forum List

Back