Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

Do you think me complaining about 99% of businesses open and Boston are my people from outside of Boston is a is stupid?

Sorry, but no one who belches up that bullshit you did, about "99% of businesses open", has any business calling anyone a dumb ass.

You're barely speaking English...

Manufacturing I’m talking about contractors I’m talking about Boston police not one Boston police officer went to Boston Public school. I was just 17 different fire houses around Boston not one went to Boston Public school.. I can go on and on.. but to you this is ok lol

I just sent a message to the Boston PD through their Facebook page asking how many Boston cops are born and bred. I find it hard to believe there's not a single one.

So, we'll find out if you're correct or if you're lying...
yes ask them what school they went to

You've failed to explain why it matters. You're looking for justification, it seems, to commit crimes.

And why would it matter what school the cops go to? You said none were from Boston. ALl I need is one to say they are Boston born and bred and you're a liar...
He never asked anyone. It’s just his little troll act.

Actually, I did, numbnuts. The Boston PD has a Facebook page. It's simply sending a message...
"He" refers to jitler, dummy.

Do you think me complaining about 99% of businesses open and Boston are my people from outside of Boston is a is stupid?

Sorry, but no one who belches up that bullshit you did, about "99% of businesses open", has any business calling anyone a dumb ass.

Manufacturing I’m talking about contractors I’m talking about Boston police not one Boston police officer went to Boston Public school. I was just 17 different fire houses around Boston not one went to Boston Public school.. I can go on and on.. but to you this is ok lol

I just sent a message to the Boston PD through their Facebook page asking how many Boston cops are born and bred. I find it hard to believe there's not a single one.

You've failed to explain why it matters. You're looking for justification, it seems, to commit crimes.

And why would it matter what school the cops go to? You said none were from Boston. ALl I need is one to say they are Boston born and bred and you're a liar...

Actually, I did, numbnuts. The Boston PD has a Facebook page. It's simply sending a message...

My sincerest apologies for the error.

I hate the format of this forum sometimes...

I live in a democratic run city which is over oppressive I have many felonies and I have more to come because of how they treat the citizens.. I want a gun to protect my self but can’t.

No one is stopping you from owning a gun but what is stopping you is that you would never own it legally.

If what you write is true and you have many felonies then no you should never be allow to own a firearm and why?

You are a prime example of a mass shooter in the making and why would I write that?

Simple, your thread calling for acts of violence in Boston, so no you shouldn't be allow to own one legally...

Not to mention his threats against other posters on the forums.
Link?

Oh please. YOu know your own posts, or you should. Saying "I am kidding" after posting multiple pages of threats changes nothing.

You think being born and Boston abs going to school out side of Boston is the same as being from here and going to school to the public schools here?? Your city is supposed to be represented by people in the public school systems and being born here.. If your city is not then you have major problems would you agree

Not in the slightest.

You've done nothing but fail at explaining your argument that a city is doomed to violence if their public servants aren't from that city. It's a stupid assertion.

Oh, and you WERE lying. According to whoever it was at the Boston PD who handles their social media accounts, the person said he (or she, I suppose) was personally aware of about a dozen and a half Boston born and bred police officers in the Boston Police Department...
I also ask him that question Then I followed up to did you go to the school in the city then I followed up to did you go to the school in the city 100% of the time they say no they went to a private school where the parents took him to school outside of the city.. therefore they do not represent the The people in the city

Didn't you also go to a private school? Or at least get a private education?

You think being born and Boston abs going to school out side of Boston is the same as being from here and going to school to the public schools here?? Your city is supposed to be represented by people in the public school systems and being born here.. If your city is not then you have major problems would you agree

Not in the slightest.

You've done nothing but fail at explaining your argument that a city is doomed to violence if their public servants aren't from that city. It's a stupid assertion.

Oh, and you WERE lying. According to whoever it was at the Boston PD who handles their social media accounts, the person said he (or she, I suppose) was personally aware of about a dozen and a half Boston born and bred police officers in the Boston Police Department...
I also ask him that question Then I followed up to did you go to the school in the city then I followed up to did you go to the school in the city 100% of the time they say no they went to a private school where the parents took him to school outside of the city.. therefore they do not represent the The people in the city

Yes, he is an alumni of Involuntary Commitment Academy.

Most folks who go to private schools don't end up a beat cops...
So tell me why most cops are coming from non Boston public schools

I have no idea, and it's really not at all important to the discussion (well, unless you just want something to whine about).

The annual salary for a Boston cop typically falls between $59,347 and $69,234.

In Detroit it falls between falls between $53,874 and $62,849. In Houston it's $53,895 and $62,874. In Orlando it's a comparatively meager $50,020 and $58,353. Dayton Ohio is between $51,113 and $59,629. Atlanta is $52,011 to $60,676.

Jacksonville, Florida, which is the largest city by area in the continental United States, has a dismal pay range between $49,625 and $57,893.

So, yeah, I dunno'. Maybe Boston cops become Boston cops because the money's better...
I’m from Boston I’ve got family members who are Boston cops, The overtime is ridiculous if you’re doing serious overtime here you’re getting six digits.

all I’m saying is democrat policies have oppressed its citizens that they recruit from the thousands of citizens that have used the cities education system. It needs to be addressed.. people are oppressed uneducated, and are committing crimes and they need to know the polices that are causing it.. and thats Where I step and I’ve called for a coop of all Boston Democrats to all step down and let liberty return to the city

Lol

Not in the slightest.

I went to the worst schools on the east coast of America

I have no idea, and it's really not at all important to the discussion (well, unless you just want something to whine about).

In Detroit it falls between falls between $53,874 and $62,849. In Houston it's $53,895 and $62,874. In Orlando it's a comparatively meager $50,020 and $58,353. Dayton Ohio is between $51,113 and $59,629. Atlanta is $52,011 to $60,676.

Jacksonville, Florida, which is the largest city by area in the continental United States, has a dismal pay range between $49,625 and $57,893.

So, yeah, I dunno'. Maybe Boston cops become Boston cops because the money's better...
I’m from Boston I’ve got family members who are Boston cops, ...

No you're not and no you don't, lying POS.

I live in a democratic run city which is over oppressive I have many felonies and I have more to come because of how they treat the citizens.. I want a gun to protect my self but can’t.

No one is stopping you from owning a gun but what is stopping you is that you would never own it legally.

If what you write is true and you have many felonies then no you should never be allow to own a firearm and why?

You are a prime example of a mass shooter in the making and why would I write that?

Simple, your thread calling for acts of violence in Boston, so no you shouldn't be allow to own one legally...

Not to mention his threats against other posters on the forums.
Link?

Oh please. YOu know your own posts, or you should. Saying "I am kidding" after posting multiple pages of threats changes nothing.
More unprovable slander! I won’t tolerate it!!

You would certainly use it against minorities while claiming self defense when it was you that started the fight.
I’m a minority where I am.. and what’s wrong with confronting things in my community that see as bad?

Because what you consider bad is just the fact that you do not want anyone that is non-white in your neighborhood...

Fact is if you have a felony based on a violent crime then no you should not own a gun...

I am unfortunately you are not I know you’re angry

Where have a called for acts of violence in Boston?

Try not to pretend you never made asinine threats!
Where do you see violence? I never mention violence moron

Dude you lie all the time and have said you would use violence against Democrats, so just shut up for once!

You shouldn't even be allow in society but as long as you have no broken any law society will let you walk freely...

In the end you have a violent side and should not ever own a firearm legally...

Use a baseball bat for protection if you can lift one...

I am ...

Nope.

You would certainly use it against minorities while claiming self defense when it was you that started the fight.
I’m a minority where I am.. and what’s wrong with confronting things in my community that see as bad?

Because what you consider bad is just the fact that you do not want anyone that is non-white in your neighborhood...

Fact is if you have a felony based on a violent crime then no you should not own a gun...
Not true I see kids walking around with there pants hanging down why can’t I confront them with a equalizer .

Where have a called for acts of violence in Boston?

Try not to pretend you never made asinine threats!
Where do you see violence? I never mention violence moron

Dude you lie all the time and have said you would use violence against Democrats, so just shut up for once!

You shouldn't even be allow in society but as long as you have no broken any law society will let you walk freely...

In the end you have a violent side and should not ever own a firearm legally...

Use a baseball bat for protection if you can lift one...
Where does it say that in the constitution?

Not true I see kids walking around with there pants hanging down why can’t I confront them with a equalizer .

You want to confront them with a gun?

Because their pants are hanging down?

Dude, you're certifiable...

Forum List

Back