Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

WinterBorn GET OFF HER!
D2A8F11F-F71C-418B-B63C-FD4494C578D3.jpeg

Do you think me complaining about 99% of businesses open and Boston are my people from outside of Boston is a is stupid?

Sorry, but no one who belches up that bullshit you did, about "99% of businesses open", has any business calling anyone a dumb ass.

You're barely speaking English...

Manufacturing I’m talking about contractors I’m talking about Boston police not one Boston police officer went to Boston Public school. I was just 17 different fire houses around Boston not one went to Boston Public school.. I can go on and on.. but to you this is ok lol

I just sent a message to the Boston PD through their Facebook page asking how many Boston cops are born and bred. I find it hard to believe there's not a single one.

So, we'll find out if you're correct or if you're lying...
yes ask them what school they went to

You've failed to explain why it matters. You're looking for justification, it seems, to commit crimes.

And why would it matter what school the cops go to? You said none were from Boston. ALl I need is one to say they are Boston born and bred and you're a liar...
He never asked anyone. It’s just his little troll act.

Actually, I did, numbnuts. The Boston PD has a Facebook page. It's simply sending a message...

Mr Clean

Nah... As long as he served his time, we should be LIBERAL about it and let him out. Maybe he can hold down a job. Let’s even let him vote.
But a legal gun? No way in Boston! I wouldn’t want that even in MY state of Florida!

Last edited:
Do you think me complaining about 99% of businesses open and Boston are my people from outside of Boston is a is stupid?

Sorry, but no one who belches up that bullshit you did, about "99% of businesses open", has any business calling anyone a dumb ass.

Manufacturing I’m talking about contractors I’m talking about Boston police not one Boston police officer went to Boston Public school. I was just 17 different fire houses around Boston not one went to Boston Public school.. I can go on and on.. but to you this is ok lol

I just sent a message to the Boston PD through their Facebook page asking how many Boston cops are born and bred. I find it hard to believe there's not a single one.

You've failed to explain why it matters. You're looking for justification, it seems, to commit crimes.

And why would it matter what school the cops go to? You said none were from Boston. ALl I need is one to say they are Boston born and bred and you're a liar...

Actually, I did, numbnuts. The Boston PD has a Facebook page. It's simply sending a message...
Did you ask the high school they went? Growing up in the city means you were produced from the public school system where the majority of your residents attend

Nah. As long as he served his time, we should be LIBERAL about it and let him out, hold a job if he can, even vote. But a legal gun? Not in Massachusetts! I wouldn’t want that even in my state of Florida!
You sir are no Thomas Paine

You think being born and Boston abs going to school out side of Boston is the same as being from here and going to school to the public schools here?? Your city is supposed to be represented by people in the public school systems and being born here.. If your city is not then you have major problems would you agree

Not in the slightest.

You've done nothing but fail at explaining your argument that a city is doomed to violence if their public servants aren't from that city. It's a stupid assertion.

Oh, and you WERE lying. According to whoever it was at the Boston PD who handles their social media accounts, the person said he (or she, I suppose) was personally aware of about a dozen and a half Boston born and bred police officers in the Boston Police Department...

You think being born and Boston abs going to school out side of Boston is the same as being from here and going to school to the public schools here?? Your city is supposed to be represented by people in the public school systems and being born here.. If your city is not then you have major problems would you agree

Not in the slightest.

You've done nothing but fail at explaining your argument that a city is doomed to violence if their public servants aren't from that city. It's a stupid assertion.

Oh, and you WERE lying. According to whoever it was at the Boston PD who handles their social media accounts, the person said he (or she, I suppose) was personally aware of about a dozen and a half Boston born and bred police officers in the Boston Police Department...
I also ask him that question Then I followed up to did you go to the school in the city then I followed up to did you go to the school in the city 100% of the time they say no they went to a private school where the parents took him to school outside of the city.. therefore they do not represent the The people in the city

Did you ask the high school they went? Growing up in the city means you were produced from the public school system where the majority of your residents attend

I assume if they grew up in Boston they went to a Boston public school.

The math on that isn't hard...

I assume if they grew up in Boston they went to a Boston public school.

The math on that isn't hard...
They all want to be from Boston they all want to be like me but when you ask them what school they went to they all say it was not a Boston Public school.. And that’s how you expose how poor a job the politicians in Boston have done when the thousands and thousands of students have graduated in the past 30 years aren’t taking gratifying jobs it means you’re doing a shitty job is politicians your policies are not working

I also ask him that question Then I followed up to did you go to the school in the city then I followed up to did you go to the school in the city 100% of the time they say no they went to a private school where the parents took him to school outside of the city.. therefore they do not represent the The people in the city

First, these are cops with, presumably, more important shit to do than answer questions because some ungrateful dipshit in Boston is whining about how the Boston PD doesn't represent them.

The idea that only someone who grew up in a city can represent it is fucking retarded. Hell, your Governor, who's originally from New York, was well into his teens before moving to the state.

Bottom line, and back to the point of the discussion, considering the fact that you mentioned that felons should be able to get "retribution", I will stand fast to the idea that felons should not be allowed access to firearms...

First, these are cops with, presumably, more important shit to do than answer questions because some ungrateful dipshit in Boston is whining about how the Boston PD doesn't represent them.

The idea that only someone who grew up in a city can represent it is fucking retarded. Hell, your Governor, who's originally from New York, was well into his teens before moving to the state.

Bottom line, and back to the point of the discussion, considering the fact that you mentioned that felons should be able to get "retribution", I will stand fast to the idea that felons should not be allowed access to firearms...
If you are the mayor of the city and you check to see how well your schools were doing and you found out that almost 100% of the Boston police officers did not attend those schools that graduate thousands of people here you should be absolutely fucking embarrassed you are an embarrassment.. I am shedding light on the fact that democrat policies have destroyed urban areas like Boston New York Detroit Chicago Baltimore Louisiana.. people like me millions of us are struggling of oppression because of their policies you’re going to see a continuance of violent crimes happen in towns that have no liberty.

They all want to be from Boston they all want to be like me...

I say this as respectfully as I can: I can't imagine anyone wanting to be like you...

but when you ask them what school they went to they all say it was not a Boston Public school..

Most folks who go to private schools don't end up a beat cops...

And that’s how you expose how poor a job the politicians in Boston have done when the thousands and thousands of students have graduated in the past 30 years aren’t taking gratifying jobs it means you’re doing a shitty job is politicians your policies are not working

That's just gibberish, if not a really impressive run-on sentence.

For instance, what the fuck does "it means you’re doing a shitty job is politicians your policies are not working" supposed to mean?

Most folks who go to private schools don't end up a beat cops...
So tell me why most cops are coming from non Boston public schools

I have no idea, and it's really not at all important to the discussion (well, unless you just want something to whine about).

The annual salary for a Boston cop typically falls between $59,347 and $69,234.

In Detroit it falls between falls between $53,874 and $62,849. In Houston it's $53,895 and $62,874. In Orlando it's a comparatively meager $50,020 and $58,353. Dayton Ohio is between $51,113 and $59,629. Atlanta is $52,011 to $60,676.

Jacksonville, Florida, which is the largest city by area in the continental United States, has a dismal pay range between $49,625 and $57,893.

So, yeah, I dunno'. Maybe Boston cops become Boston cops because the money's better...

If a person, having been convicted of a crime, is not to be trusted with a gun then leave them in prison. Having the restriction once they're out of prison works exactly the same way it would for any gun ban for any law-abiding citizen: only the law-abiding will follow the law and the criminals intent on harming the unarmed will have firearms
Exactly.

You know how angry the honorable armed citizenry of the Wild West was at the self-righteous cops and background-checkers for shooting at an unarmed man?

Or an unarmed woman?

Any form of gun control was considered nothing short of forcible prostitution in those days.

Forum List

Back