Second amendment sanctury led to Colorado massacre

I really want Freedom!

rawImage.jpg

It should be my right.
what do you mean by freedom?? the freedom to murder innocent people or the right to resist a government when they decide to load you in trains and kill you in gas chambers??

They popped up because leftists destroyed the public school system, and attacked religious people.

Nope. Fundamentalists, Dominionists and Dispensationists didn't want to send their children to school with black children. The Christian pop up schools were notoriously poor.

How old are you?

I really want Freedom!

rawImage.jpg

It should be my right.

You can't defend the mass murder in Europe compared to Americans armed with guns keeping our government from doing the same to us.....

Please, explain to us how you think that sort of mass murder of innocent people can never happen again....please....try to tell us....

Do you understand that the one place the mass murder of millions of innocent people didn't happen was Switzerland...where the citizens had guns...do you understand that?

Nope. Fundamentalists, Dominionists and Dispensationists didn't want to send their children to school with black children. The Christian pop up schools were notoriously poor.

How old are you?

Ohhhhhh....Why didn't you say "democrats," when you posted that.......that is what you should have said....just like Joe biden who said he didn't want to send his kids to a "jungle" school........

You can't defend the mass murder in Europe compared to Americans armed with guns keeping our government from doing the same to us.....

Please, explain to us how you think that sort of mass murder of innocent people can never happen again....please....try to tell us....

Do you understand that the one place the mass murder of millions of innocent people didn't happen was Switzerland...where the citizens had guns...do you understand that?

You've never set foot in Switzerland.

My God
Ohhhhhh....Why didn't you say "democrats," when you posted that.......that is what you should have said....just like Joe biden who said he didn't want to send his kids to a "jungle" school........
My God you're so dumb.

You've never set foot in Switzerland.

And? So?

What does that have to do with anything you fucking moron?

THE SWISS WERE PREPARED TO FIGHT FACISM TO THE BITTER END | FRONTLINE | PBS

That is why the Nazis despised Switzerland. Joseph Goebbels called Switzerland "this stinking little state" where "sentiment has turned very much against us." Adolf Hitler decided that "all the rubbish of small nations still existing in Europe must be liquidated," even if it meant he would later "be attacked as the 'Butcher of the Swiss.'"

The 1940 Nazi invasion plan, Operation Tannenbaum, was not executed, and SS Oberst Hermann Bohme's 1943 memorandum warned that an invasion of Switzerland would be too costly because every man was armed and trained to shoot. This did not stop the Gestapo from preparing lists of Swiss to be liquidated once the Nazis overran the country.

The other European nations were easily toppled and had little means to wage a partisan war against the occupation. Once their standing armies were defeated, the governments capitulated and the populaces were defenseless.

Only in Switzerland was the entire populace armed and prepared to wage a relentless guerrilla war against an invader. When the war began in 1939, Switzerland mobilized 435,000 citizen soldiers out of a population of 4.2 million. Production figures for Swiss service rifles, which had firepower equal to those of the Germans, demonstrate an ample supply of small arms. Swiss militiamen were instructed to disregard any alleged "official" surrender as enemy propaganda and, if necessary, to fight individually. This meant that a nation of sharpshooters would be sniping at German soldiers at long ranges from every mountain.

While neutral, Switzerland was prepared to fight a Nazi invasion to the end. The celebrated Swiss Gen. Henri Guisan developed the strategy known as defense du reduit--an initial opposition followed by a retreat into the Alps, where a relentless war to the death would be waged. Most Swiss strongly opposed Nazism. Death sentences were issued for fifth-column activities, and proclamations against anti-Semitism were passed at various official levels.

There was no Holocaust on Swiss soil, something that can not be said for France, the Netherlands, Poland or most of Europe.

How come women don't go on shooting sprees? It's always dudes. Sometimes lefties and sometimes righties. But always dudes.
Gosh, you noticed. Men and women are different. Might you try to clue in your far-left adherents?

Hint, testosterone.

The OP is wrong. What actually led to the shooting is the promotion of no bail/no prosecution and transgender ideology combined with a mentally unstable boy-man who doesn't understand biology.

And yet I am psychotic as hell and have never once thought about mass shooting up a damn place…

It is more than testosterone and it is about glorifying these assholes on the news cycles…
I agree but the question, as I understood it, was why women don't commit mass murders. No, the vast majority of men don't commit mass murder but we certainly have more mass in our bones, more muscle development, and, more aggression.

And? So?

That is why the Nazis despised Switzerland. Joseph Goebbels called Switzerland "this stinking little state" where "sentiment has turned very much against us." Adolf Hitler decided that "all the rubbish of small nations still existing in Europe must be liquidated," even if it meant he would later "be attacked as the 'Butcher of the Swiss.'"

The 1940 Nazi invasion plan, Operation Tannenbaum, was not executed, and SS Oberst Hermann Bohme's 1943 memorandum warned that an invasion of Switzerland would be too costly because every man was armed and trained to shoot. This did not stop the Gestapo from preparing lists of Swiss to be liquidated once the Nazis overran the country.

The other European nations were easily toppled and had little means to wage a partisan war against the occupation. Once their standing armies were defeated, the governments capitulated and the populaces were defenseless.

Only in Switzerland was the entire populace armed and prepared to wage a relentless guerrilla war against an invader. When the war began in 1939, Switzerland mobilized 435,000 citizen soldiers out of a population of 4.2 million. Production figures for Swiss service rifles, which had firepower equal to those of the Germans, demonstrate an ample supply of small arms. Swiss militiamen were instructed to disregard any alleged "official" surrender as enemy propaganda and, if necessary, to fight individually. This meant that a nation of sharpshooters would be sniping at German soldiers at long ranges from every mountain.

While neutral, Switzerland was prepared to fight a Nazi invasion to the end. The celebrated Swiss Gen. Henri Guisan developed the strategy known as defense du reduit--an initial opposition followed by a retreat into the Alps, where a relentless war to the death would be waged. Most Swiss strongly opposed Nazism. Death sentences were issued for fifth-column activities, and proclamations against anti-Semitism were passed at various official levels.

There was no Holocaust on Swiss soil, something that can not be said for France, the Netherlands, Poland or most of Europe.
And? So?

The Swiss have every mountain pass and tunnel wired for destruction. They are incredible people. All of my ski instructors and mountain climbing guides were Swiss army.

I agree but the question, as I understood it, was why women don't commit mass murders. No, the vast majority of men don't commit mass murder but we certainly have more mass in our bones, more muscle development, and, more aggression.
Aggression I disagree with because I have met many Eastern European women that make me look feminine.

Look, the psychology of the individual need to play into the discussion and the fact the society we live into today is so toxic!

Now we have many on a certain side that believe Homosexuality is the issue but Homosexuality has been around forever and he’ll that could be the actual Mark of Cain, so that isn’t the issue.

In my personal opinion why Women are less likely is because they have a better understanding why that doesn’t achieve the outcome they desire while men think that using their brawn or a gun will do the damage they desire…

But the sheriff's department in El Paso county, where Mr Aldrich was arrested, has declared itself politically opposed to the law and refuses to let its officers petition for such orders except in special circumstances.

In 2019, it joined nearly 2,000 counties across the US in declaring itself a "Second Amendment Sanctuary", saying the red flag law "infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens".

If politically motivated law enforcement refuse to enforce the law then bad things happen. The sherriff should be tried as an accessory.
Walmart employees aren't allowed to carry at work. How'd that work out?

But the sheriff's department in El Paso county, where Mr Aldrich was arrested, has declared itself politically opposed to the law and refuses to let its officers petition for such orders except in special circumstances.

In 2019, it joined nearly 2,000 counties across the US in declaring itself a "Second Amendment Sanctuary", saying the red flag law "infringes upon the inalienable rights of law-abiding citizens".

If politically motivated law enforcement refuse to enforce the law then bad things happen. The sherriff should be tried as an accessory.
Come get them.

I think if you are 17 and you threaten to kill your parents and the police have to be called, that should go on record and be the reason you are maybe not allowed to purchase a gun.

Aldrich was arrested in June 2021 in connection with a bomb threat which led to a standoff at his mother’s home

If he made a bomb threat, that should be a reason why you can't get a gun for at least the next 5 or 10 years.

It is not immediately clear how the bomb threat case was resolved, but the Colorado Springs Gazette reported the district attorney’s office said no formal charges were pursued in the case.

They got to stop throwing these cases out. Charge them. Have a record of their crazy behavior and have that be the reason they don't get a gun.
Bomb threats are a Federal crime. Where were the Feds, in 2021? Think they might have left this kid in the street knowing he would do a mass shooting one day?

Forum List

Back