Sec.of State Blinken the idiot approves NATO sending jets to Ukraine

The U.S. and Eurotards are hell bent on turning the regional conflict of Ukraine into another West vs. East proxy war like the Korean war and Vietnam war.
The US got tired of bombing arabs and other assorted brown people, too easy. Now they are helping kill communists. :clap:

Most of the former Eastern Block countries that are now NATO members still use the MiG-29 as their main jet fighter.
Zelensky is begging NATO for MiG-29's because that's these jet fighters are the ones Ukraine pilot's have been trained to fly.
But all this is going to do is prolong the fighting of a war Ukraine can't win, and cost thousands of civilian lives.
Russia is surprisingly weak. Sort of like a Muslim country trying to fight, no skills.

NATO was created for the USSR not the current RUSSIA...............All of these countries lived under USSR OPPRESSION til the USSR COLLAPSED........COLD WAR.

Ukraine was a break away country.........It didn't exist til after Reagan and the collapse of the USSR.

NATO is still for RUSSIA and is a pact between Europe and the United States that a attack against one is an attack against all.............It doesn't apply if one goes rouge and attacks Russia instead.
Who makes that rule? I think you're trying to imply that an aggression by one (nato country) isn't an aggression by all?

If that's what you're trying to say then you'll have to convince Putin.

My perception is that if one Nato country attacks Russia, America will be the principle victim of a Russian nuclear attack. I could be wrong but it would take a good argument to prove me wrong. I don't think there's any illusion in the minds of the Russian military on which country is their enemy.

A scenario that nobody wants of course. But few are expressing that sentiment at this present time.

Pres. Putin tried for years to warn the U,S, and EU that Ukraine had become a terrorist state ran by the criminal gangster Zelensky.
Finally, Putin had no choice but to send in Russian peace keeping soldiers and rescue the Ukrainian people from globalist tyranny.
how is hitting civilian targets a peace keeping mission?.....just asking.....

Who makes that rule? I think you're trying to imply that an aggression by one (nato country) isn't an aggression by all?
Let's say tomorrow Turkey invades Russia........Maybe they want their VODKA...........We would all be saying STOP THAT..........

Since we are in a DEFENSIVE AGREEMENT......we would not be honor bound to assist Turkey.......Now on the lighter side.......Russia would be fucked there.....Turkey has a damn good military.

If that's what you're trying to say then you'll have to convince Putin.
Why would I have to do that. That is his problem. He knows we will not attack him because he has already stated he will use nukes if we do..........

My perception is that if one Nato country attacks Russia, America will be the principle victim of a Russian nuclear attack. I could be wrong but it would take a good argument to prove me wrong. I don't think there's any illusion in the minds of the Russian military on which country is their enemy.
If he launces nukes............Yes...........we will shoot them back at him.............That is why it is called the MAD THEORY. Only a Mad man would use them.

During the Cold War both the USSR and Us fought each other all over the world with our weapons. Because of the same scenario today. We can't fight each other because of the Nukes........

This is NOTHING DIFFERENT.........except that the USSR doesn't exist and Russia is not as near as powerful as then.
I don't see any relevant point in any of that. What 'is' your point?

Russia is powerful enough to fight a war against a US proxy country.

And Russia is powerful enough to fight a full scale war to at least a mutually unacceptable draw for both sides.

Let's say tomorrow Turkey invades Russia........Maybe they want their VODKA...........We would all be saying STOP THAT..........

Since we are in a DEFENSIVE AGREEMENT......we would not be honor bound to assist Turkey.......
I'm not interested in being a backboard for your purpose of convincing yourself. You have my opinion.

There are more likely culprits and Americans themselves are bringing the answer through antiwar.com

The US is using Ukraine to fight Russia.
No, that’s not even close to what’s really happening. We can see quite clear through live video that Russia is invading Ukraine, bombing and killing people. It’s sad and pathetic and should be stopped. Use common sense it isn’t hard

I'm not interested in being a backboard for your purpose of convincing yourself. You have my opinion.
LOL What the fuck was that............lol

And I gave you mine.......I'm not TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF........I lived the Cold War and played tag with Russians back then.
Whatever Canuck..............

The U.S. and Eurotards are hell bent on turning the regional conflict of Ukraine into another West vs. East proxy war like the Korean war and Vietnam war.
Blinken doesn't make decisions and on that decision especially, he didn't.
The Pentagon advises the decision and the Biden admin becomes responsible for the decision.

No Americas should be unaware of who calls the shots on life or death decisions regarding the war with Russia.

Russia is surprisingly weak. Sort of like a Muslim country trying to fight, no skills.
Didn't the U.S. military recently concede defeat to the victorious muslim Taliban fighters, and then flee Afghanistan in the middle of the night leaving their intact weapons behind. ... :cool-45:

Last edited:
A few planes will change nothing there. It will not have a prayer against Russian Air Power. They would be destroyed on the ground.

Unless they are going to be like China in the Korean War........based out of Poland itself. Which could draw us into a NATO CONFLICT.

The EU said UKRAINE WILL NOT BE IN NATO...........Why isn't Russia LEAVING?
You really believe Putin, don't you? :heehee:

Didn't the U.S. military recently concede defeat to the victorious Taliban fighters, and then flee Afghanistan in the middle of the night leaving their intact weapons behind. ... :cool-45:
Politicians did that..........Not the military because the military would not have left Americans behind.

Forum List

Back