Seattle

Yep, with each and every new tenant. Last year they were talking about also charging us a fee besides the rental inspection costs. They figure they can get away with it since landlords are such a minority in our city.

THAT is precisely how these government assholes work. Small business owners can't afford to fight back so they get raped right into bankruptcy with never ending fees and taxes. Now in Seattle and Portland these creeps have also gone after major corporations trying to vampire suck them also, but they are big enough to fight back. There have been epic battles here between government and corporations. Ultimately the corporations threaten to pack up and move to another state and government backs down. But these government spend-o-holics go after everyone. No amount of money is ever enough.

That's always been the Democrat strategy; go after minority groups that don't have a strong enough vote. Wealthy people, cigarette smokers, landlords, you name it.

DNC-750.jpg

Yep, with each and every new tenant. Last year they were talking about also charging us a fee besides the rental inspection costs. They figure they can get away with it since landlords are such a minority in our city.

THAT is precisely how these government assholes work. Small business owners can't afford to fight back so they get raped right into bankruptcy with never ending fees and taxes. Now in Seattle and Portland these creeps have also gone after major corporations trying to vampire suck them also, but they are big enough to fight back. There have been epic battles here between government and corporations. Ultimately the corporations threaten to pack up and move to another state and government backs down. But these government spend-o-holics go after everyone. No amount of money is ever enough.

That's always been the Democrat strategy; go after minority groups that don't have a strong enough vote. Wealthy people, cigarette smokers, landlords, you name it.

OMG tobacco products are possibly 'the' greatest cash cows for these government creeps ever. They don't dare rape the alcoholic drink industry with sky high taxes because they fear the backlash. But slam the poor and middle class smokers with $2-$3 a pack tax no problem, because they figure nobody will defend smokers.

I live in Seattle, and it's hilarious to read all this nonsense about what is going on in in my city by a bunch of dopes that have never been here, so, (as a 65 year white old guy) please let me clarify:

* 98% of these protestors have been peaceful, the other 2% have been either white punks in camo, from out of town, causing property destruction, and trying to blame the protestors for it, or the odd protestor, who has been jailed for their actions.

* These protests have been approved by the Seattle City Council and the Seattle police dept. and have the legal documentation to prove it.

* These protests are there to call attention to the unnecessary killing of an unarmed black man (George Floyd) by a white police officer who simply thought he could "get away with it"

* These protests are legal, have the support of the majority of Seattleites, and have not interfere with commerce (Last I checked Amazon.com, Microsoft, and Starbucks are doing just fine)

So please stop the lies you silly people. Seattle is in pretty good shape - Thank You :bye1:

We are neighbors. I was born and raised in Seattle. I tried living in another state but came back home. There's nothing like Seattle.

You are 1 thousand percent correct. We aren't a chaotic mess. Things here are just fine.

The protesters have been peaceful. The ones who weren't were the goons trump sent and some out of town right wingers.

Seattle is running just as it always has. No one has taken over the city. The people aren't out of control.

Seattle is one of the best cities in the nation. We're constantly voted the most livable city over and over since the 70s when people started flocking here. There are many good reasons why people want to live here.

Thank you for your post.

I live in Seattle, and it's hilarious to read all this nonsense about what is going on in in my city by a bunch of dopes that have never been here, so, (as a 65 year white old guy) please let me clarify:

* 98% of these protestors have been peaceful, the other 2% have been either white punks in camo, from out of town, causing property destruction, and trying to blame the protestors for it, or the odd protestor, who has been jailed for their actions.

* These protests have been approved by the Seattle City Council and the Seattle police dept. and have the legal documentation to prove it.

* These protests are there to call attention to the unnecessary killing of an unarmed black man (George Floyd) by a white police officer who simply thought he could "get away with it"

* These protests are legal, have the support of the majority of Seattleites, and have not interfere with commerce (Last I checked Amazon.com, Microsoft, and Starbucks are doing just fine)

So please stop the lies you silly people. Seattle is in pretty good shape - Thank You :bye1:
Outstanding then you all wont be asking for federal funds to put the city back together right.
BTW love your mayor and that little love fest you all had.

The city isn't taken apart. We don't need any funds to put anything back together.

Stop with the lies.

We are neighbors. I was born and raised in Seattle. I tried living in another state but came back home. There's nothing like Seattle.

You are 1 thousand percent correct. We aren't a chaotic mess. Things here are just fine.

The protesters have been peaceful. The ones who weren't were the goons trump sent and some out of town right wingers.

Seattle is running just as it always has. No one has taken over the city. The people aren't out of control.

Seattle is one of the best cities in the nation. We're constantly voted the most livable city over and over since the 70s when people started flocking here. There are many good reasons why people want to live here.

Thank you for your post.

Lib please its a liberal shithole.

These protests have been approved by the Seattle City Council and the Seattle police dept. and have the legal documentation to prove it.
Is seattle fully open for business?

it appears that the baby hitlers running the the city, county and state are not allowing citizens to go about their lives normally due to the chinese disease panic

yet libs allow BLM-ANTIFA morons to protest, loot and burn every night
and yet he complains about the officer who thought he could get away with the Floyd murder....oh the irony
Floyd wasn't murdered. Which cop filled him full of fentanyl and meth?

Outstanding then you all wont be asking for federal funds to put the city back together right.

The city isn't taken apart. We don't need any funds to put anything back together.

Stop with the lies.
Should just burn it too the ground to ensure it's safe there........Only way to be sure.

It's funny. A bunch of people who aren't in Seattle and probably have never been here are saying Seattle is an out of control mess.

LOL.

What a bunch of idiots.

Thank you for setting the record straight. I'm on the east coast, but I am well aware that there is a movement among right-wing white trash to start violence in our nation. They keep exaggerating RIOTS! and LOOTING! like it's really happening on a massive scale when it is not. They know that the election in less than 100 days away. I'm supposed to be a marxist, communist, feminazi. What I am, actually, is a white suburban Christian woman who is damned well tired of this bullshit. There is no widespread violence in the USA. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

What do you mean no widespread riots? It was happening all over the country. Most places it was a one or two day event, a week at most. But places like Seattle, it's a two month ongoing problem because of the blessings of Democrat leadership.

The people who got pulled out of their vehicles and beaten nearly to death, the police officers who suffered permanent injuries or death, the billions of dollars of damage done to public and private property might not be a big deal to you, but is is to us real Americans who care about this country.

Let the Democrats have their Summer of Love in their crappy cities. We don't want our entire country to be a Summer of love. Vote against Democrats this November.
do you actually believe this stuff??? I will vote for Democrats in November. Thank republicans for this, Republicans brought us trump, pigpence, right-wingers, and a cheap, trashy version of the Christian faith.

Stop with the lies.

if biden wins, i bet next year, we see disaster relief for seattle.

It's funny. A bunch of people who aren't in Seattle and probably have never been here are saying Seattle is an out of control mess.

LOL.

What a bunch of idiots.

are you insane? you don't need to be a place or experience it personally to become informed about it and reach an conclusion based on information.

i bet that you have plenty of opinions and conclusions about places or people that you have never been or met.

LOL.

What a bunch of idiots.
The news and showing idiots throwing piss and feces at the police trying to burn down the federal courthouse.........it's all fake..........LMAO

How they created a CHOP zone......and said NEW COUNTRY.......fake lol

60 injured police officers fake............hmmm

3 Federal agents possibly blind.........fake.........hmmm

I say pull out the decent people.........nuke the city from orbit........and start over.....but that is just me.

Thank you for setting the record straight. I'm on the east coast, but I am well aware that there is a movement among right-wing white trash to start violence in our nation. They keep exaggerating RIOTS! and LOOTING! like it's really happening on a massive scale when it is not. They know that the election in less than 100 days away. I'm supposed to be a marxist, communist, feminazi. What I am, actually, is a white suburban Christian woman who is damned well tired of this bullshit. There is no widespread violence in the USA. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

What do you mean no widespread riots? It was happening all over the country. Most places it was a one or two day event, a week at most. But places like Seattle, it's a two month ongoing problem because of the blessings of Democrat leadership.

The people who got pulled out of their vehicles and beaten nearly to death, the police officers who suffered permanent injuries or death, the billions of dollars of damage done to public and private property might not be a big deal to you, but is is to us real Americans who care about this country.

Let the Democrats have their Summer of Love in their crappy cities. We don't want our entire country to be a Summer of love. Vote against Democrats this November.
do you actually believe this stuff??? I will vote for Democrats in November. Thank republicans for this, Republicans brought us trump, pigpence, right-wingers, and a cheap, trashy version of the Christian faith.

It's like I've always said, the best part of being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Now the riots are Trump's fault. You people are really amazing. Liberals in liberal cities rioted and that's a Republicans fault? I swear, if I ever tried to sell somebody a bridge, I would make sure it was a Democrat, because you people will believe anything.

LOL.

What a bunch of idiots.

What year are you living in, 1910?

You don't have to be anywhere to see what's going on right in front of you on television. With my 80" Hi-def TV, it's the next best thing to being anywhere in the world.

The thing about you people on the left is somebody can point to the grass, tell you it's green, and you'd insist it was purple if that's what the MSM told you.

LOL.

What a bunch of idiots.

What year are you living in, 1910?

You don't have to be anywhere to see what's going on right in front of you on television. With my 80" Hi-def TV, it's the next best thing to being anywhere in the world.

The thing about you people on the left is somebody can point to the grass, tell you it's green, and you'd insist it was purple if that's what the MSM told you.

80 inches!? sweeeeeet.

size does matter.

OMG tobacco products are possibly 'the' greatest cash cows for these government creeps ever. They don't dare rape the alcoholic drink industry with sky high taxes because they fear the backlash. But slam the poor and middle class smokers with $2-$3 a pack tax no problem, because they figure nobody will defend smokers.

It was one of Hussein's first lies he told. He said if elected, nobody making less than 250K a year will see a new tax of any kind. As soon as he invaded the White House, he instituted a huge national sin tax on tobacco products, mostly paid by the poor and middle-class.

Forum List

Back