Seattle SeaPigeons Shit the Bed

Not sold on Dullass yet.
Hell,the Texans took em into OT.

I am surprised by their record, I figured 8-8 would be the best they would be however, it is still early, so it could come to pass but the defense is a lot better than last year and they are working with less talent.

Romo hasn't had his customary meltdown this year so he's due.

Not sold on Dullass yet.

I am surprised by their record, I figured 8-8 would be the best they would be however, it is still early, so it could come to pass but the defense is a lot better than last year and they are working with less talent.

Good point.hopefully that comes in both games against the Eagles and at least once against the Giants so the eagles can secure homefiled advantage.

I cant stand the cowboys.the only time i ever liked them at all was when staubach was their quarterback.they were a class organization back then with staubach for their quarterback and tom Landey as their coach.

Last edited:
So is Dallas back in the saddle again?

Hard to say. They played about as well as they could today while my Hawks stunk up the joint.

The Dallas defense is definitely improved over last season. The Seahawks OC devised about as stupid a game plan as could have been thunk up.

Romo played very well he had no ints and Murray who is usually good for a fumble took care of the ball.

The Dallas DBs played pretty good although the refs helped them several times on some non calls.

What is especially aggravating is the officiating is inconsistant and it's hard to gauge what the rules really are this season.

But I would say Dallas is better this season than last...I wouldn't use today's game as that meaningfull. Wilson played more poorly than any game in his career. He had a QB rating of around 42 and his normal rating is around 110. I would have to say that his poor performance was mostly his own bad decisions and a crap game plan from the OC more than anything Dallas did.

The Cowboys kept pressure on Wilson all day and did a good job of containing him. I think the Cowboys frustrated the Seahawks, that is what caused the poor play by the Seahawks.

Not sold on Dullass yet.

Good point.hopefully that comes in both games against the Eagles and at least once against the Giants so the eagles can secure homefiled advantage.

I cant stand the cowboys.the only time i ever liked them at all was when staubach was their quarterback.they were a class organization back then with staubach for their quarterback and tom Landey as their coach.
actually i meant to say so the eagles can win their division instead of homefield advantage.lol

definetely much rather see the eagles win that division over the cowboys.anybody in the NFC but the cowboys.

Hard to say. They played about as well as they could today while my Hawks stunk up the joint.

The Dallas defense is definitely improved over last season. The Seahawks OC devised about as stupid a game plan as could have been thunk up.

Romo played very well he had no ints and Murray who is usually good for a fumble took care of the ball.

The Dallas DBs played pretty good although the refs helped them several times on some non calls.

What is especially aggravating is the officiating is inconsistant and it's hard to gauge what the rules really are this season.

But I would say Dallas is better this season than last...I wouldn't use today's game as that meaningfull. Wilson played more poorly than any game in his career. He had a QB rating of around 42 and his normal rating is around 110. I would have to say that his poor performance was mostly his own bad decisions and a crap game plan from the OC more than anything Dallas did.

The Cowboys kept pressure on Wilson all day and did a good job of containing him. I think the Cowboys frustrated the Seahawks, that is what caused the poor play by the Seahawks.

Perhaps you don't follow the Seahawks that closely. You know I do. Frankly giving the ball to Marshawn Lynch only twice in the first half is WAY out of what has brought the Seahawks to this point. The game plan was bizzare. Wilson had his chances to run like he did in Washington and for some reason chose to run out of bounds several times when he could have run for first downs. It seemed from the point of view of someone that has watched Wilson's developement very closely that he was "acting on orders" to play conservatively and to opt not to take chances. It seemed like the OC was reigning in Russell's run options. He looked timid and I know he is not timid.

I certainly don't want to appear to be making excuses. What I saw yesterday was disturbing and honestly I am just trying to make sense of something that made no sense.

Obviously Dallas came to play. They deserved the win. It wasn't even close.

BUT what happened needs corrected. We didn't get on top by accident and what Dallas did in OUR HOUSE will not go unchallenged.

As I type this I am listening to Carroll's first after game press conference and he is on the same page as I as to what needs fixed. He is as he should be very dissappointed in the play of our team yesterday. He stated that the very basics were at play..the lack of tackling..penalties ..etc.. He didn't sugar coat it. That's one of the things I admire about Pete.. He lays it all out..The good..the bad and the ugly.

The one thing I doubt we will hear from Pete is criticism of the quality of the game plan. He won't throw Bevell under the bus publicly.

Perhaps you don't follow the Seahawks that closely. You know I do. Frankly giving the ball to Marshawn Lynch only twice in the first half is WAY out of what has brought the Seahawks to this point. The game plan was bizzare. Wilson had his chances to run like he did in Washington and for some reason chose to run out of bounds several times when he could have run for first downs. It seemed from the point of view of someone that has watched Wilson's developement very closely that he was "acting on orders" to play conservatively and to opt not to take chances. It seemed like the OC was reigning in Russell's run options. He looked timid and I know he is not timid.

I certainly don't want to appear to be making excuses. What I saw yesterday was disturbing and honestly I am just trying to make sense of something that made no sense.

BUT what happened needs corrected. We didn't get on top by accident and what Dallas did in OUR HOUSE will not go unchallenged.

As I type this I am listening to Carroll's first after game press conference and he is on the same page as I as to what needs fixed. He is as he should be very dissappointed in the play of our team yesterday. He stated that the very basics were at play..the lack of tackling..penalties ..etc.. He didn't sugar coat it. That's one of the things I admire about Pete.. He lays it all out..The good..the bad and the ugly.

The one thing I doubt we will hear from Pete is criticism of the quality of the game plan. He won't throw Bevell under the bus publicly.

I watched a lot of the game and after the 10-0 start, Seattle looked rattled on offense, the second half I thought they'd settle in and didn't. Wilton's play looked very conservative for him, he may have an injury we aren't hearing about. That would explain a lot after his heroics last week against the Skins.

I only saw the last quarter so no i did not know that.Knowing that though I hate to say this cause MS has done nothing but troll this section lately just to come on here and laugh at people like us for making predications about the seahawks but knowing carrol only ran ran the ball that many times and he only had Lynch run the ball 6 times in the san diego loss,something Lynch was very upset about,Im beginning to think he is right that carrol is throwing these games.

I have believed for many years that these games are rigged and Im starting to believe this game was as well.there have been a few superbowls in the past that I strongly suspeccted were rigged because of things that just made no sense at all.things done like that like not running lynch more often WOULD make sense though if carrol was rigging these games and paid off.
and it could also be that the seahawks heads have gotten so big that they think they can just show up and win now something i didnt think would happen to them.

I mean they had two weeks to clean up the mess they had against denver and to get ready for this four game stretch but did nothing with it. ever since the packers game they have not looked the same.they have been sloppy ever since.Only thing that makese since on that is they have gotten to where they think they can just show up and they'll win.

again if they dont get their act together and clean up this crap in the next couple weeks,Im done with them.they have now put themselves in position where they cant afford to lose more than one more game and they have a brutal 6 game stretch ahead of them towards the end of the year.

Last edited:
It is looking like the 3rd place Seahawks will struggle to make the playoffs. They have no offense outside of Lynch and Wilson. Percy Harvin actually ran for NEGATIVE yards in their latest loss....:rofl:

Carrol is full of baloney. The Seahawks were the most penalized team in the league in 2013. That is continuing in 2014......nothing has changed, except their luck.

I only saw the last quarter so no i did not know that.Knowing that though I hate to say this cause MS has done nothing but troll this section lately just to come on here and laugh at people like us for making predications about the seahawks but knowing carrol only ran ran the ball that many times and he only had Lynch run the ball 6 times in the san diego loss,something Lynch was very upset about,Im beginning to think he is right that carrol is throwing these games.

I have believed for many years that these games are rigged and Im starting to believe this game was as well.there have been a few superbowls in the past that I strongly suspeccted were rigged because of things that just made no sense at all.things done like that like not running lynch more often WOULD make sense though if carrol was rigging these games and paid off.
and it could also be that the seahawks heads have gotten so big that they think they can just show up and win now something i didnt think would happen to them.

I mean they had two weeks to clean up the mess they had against denver and to get ready for this four game stretch but did nothing with it. ever since the packers game they have not looked the same.they have been sloppy ever since.Only thing that makese since on that is they have gotten to where they think they can just show up and they'll win.

again if they dont get their act together and clean up this crap in the next couple weeks,Im done with them.they have now put themselves in position where they cant afford to lose more than one more game and they have a brutal 6 game stretch ahead of them towards the end of the year.

Rigging games? Can't you just accept that teams lose because the other team played better?

If the games are rigged, why do you care who wins or loses, it is all rigged anyway. Super Bowls rigged? :lmao:

Forum List

Back