Seattle residents leaving....

Here'is a Seattle real estate vlog. Some interesting points.

The problem is they do NOT learn that Leftist politics is the REASON why things are fucked up and so when they move they take their politics with them and get to vote so another State can eventually get as fucked up as the one they ELECTED Leftists to fuck up that they have then abandoned.

What's the situation in Lake Tahoe? I am buying a house in Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles this is next week I'm buying it BUT if my Real Estate person after I have talked to him thinks LA County is TOTALLY going to get fucked up THEN I will be looking to buy a house in either Lake Arrowhead OR Lake Tahoe, so what is the situation IN Lake Tahoe? Is it still normal or is it going to start to get fucked up?

What's the situation in Lake Tahoe? I am buying a house in Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles this is next week I'm buying it BUT if my Real Estate person after I have talked to him thinks LA County is TOTALLY going to get fucked up THEN I will be looking to buy a house in either Lake Arrowhead OR Lake Tahoe, so what is the situation IN Lake Tahoe? Is it still normal or is it going to start to get fucked up?

It snows like hell and is cold in Lake Tahoe. Why?

I at times wondered what the lifestyle was in the Pacific Northwest coastal cities. Although I knew they were very liberal, this happens. That means those cities could collapse into pure chaos at any time. You would like to trust an area you live in also.

their

It snows like hell and is cold in Lake Tahoe. Why?

I have been to Lake Tahoe and I ADORED it, my preference is for Benedict Canyon though where I have a TON of friends. I have been in touch with them the other day and they said there were MORE Counter-Protests in Beverly Hills between Pro-Trump against BLM and Commie POS and mixed in with Hold-Nose-And-Support-Trump because they HATE BLM and Commie POS (you KNOW it's BAD when Beverly Hills is out Counter-Protesting the BLM and Commie POS) and so I need to know is this type of thing happening in Lake Tahoe or is it still normal. I mean I don't want to get the house in Benedict Canyon and then the SHTF x 1000.

Lake Tahoe is chockablock with leftarded morons. It's the weekend hangout for San Fagcisco's shitforbrains bunch. They gather there to save the planet.

THE THING IS, for someone to sell their home and move out, ANOTHER PERSON HAS TO BUY THE HOME AND MOVE IN. So what do the democrats care, unless the value for homes plummet, houses and business sit empty, and their tax base crashes? That is all they really care about, their MONEY.

Great! The average price of a home in Seattle is $740,00.00. When it gets down to$250,000 I am packing my bags!

Great! The average price of a home in Seattle is $740,00.00. When it gets down to$250,000 I am packing my bags!
IS THIS THE NEW JOHN'S CABBAGE MATH? Holding out for homes to go up from $74K to $250K? I'm sure glad you ain't my investment broker!

^^^^ This:

1598487047148.png

IS THIS THE NEW JOHN'S CABBAGE MATH? Holding out for homes to go up from $74K to $250K? I'm sure glad you ain't my investment broker!
Only an boob would think the average price of the house in Seattle is $74,000.00. Yeah, I made a typo. It should have read $740,000.00, Anyway, how anyone could think this typo: $740,00.00 meant 74K as opposed to 740K is beyond me.

Last edited:
Only an idiot would think the average price of the house in Seattle is $74,000.00. Yeah, I made a typo. It should have read $740,000.00, Anyway, how anyone could think this typo: $740,00.00 meant 74K as opposed to 740K is beyond me.
Don't worry John, with a little luck the way the democrats are going, $74K can't be too far around the corner.

The california side is pretty screwed up. I am up in Incline and we are still relatively Ok.

The problem is they do NOT learn that Leftist politics is the REASON why things are fucked up and so when they move they take their politics with them and get to vote so another State can eventually get as fucked up as the one they ELECTED Leftists to fuck up that they have then abandoned.

That is why Colorado and Virginia have been destroyed

Antifa Terrorist Arrested for Starting Wildfires In Washington State;
Brazenly Films Own Arrest

A Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protester protesting against the White Privilege of wildlife's existence.

An Antifa arsonist charged for reckless burning in the second degree had reported a fire set in Washington and then filmed his subsequent arrest.
Jeffrey Acord, 36 of Pallyup, called 911 Wednesday evening to report a fire in the median of Highway 167 near Tacoma, Washington. After dialing dispatch services, Acord then livestreamed the incident to his Facebook page, providing constant narration.
Felony
Acord is now a suspect in two other local fires. As of Thursday morning, the Sumner Grade Fire in Sumner, that destroyed four homes, and Bonney Lake has burned more than 800 acres.
Ending privilege of un-burned homes.
The unprecedented fires raging in Washington State have become a seasonal norm but some suspect arson because of the locations of the smaller fires in suburban neighborhoods and in proximity to interstate highways. Residents of Bonney Lake told Kiro 7 news that they found broken glass with newspaper in the brush. Residents of Buckley Washington have reported similar claims in neighborhood social media groups.

An Antifa militant in Oregon is responsible for the fires. He livestreamed his own arrest. Holy crap!

A BLM activist and alleged arsonist charged for reckless burning in the second degree had reported a fire set in Washington and then filmed his subsequent arrest.
BLM activist livestreams his own arrest after allegedly setting fire in Washington State
A BLM activist and alleged arsonist charged for reckless burning in the second degree had reported a fire set in Washington and then filmed his subsequent arrest.
thepostmillennial.com

Forum List

Back