Poll: Can you tell which one of these two women is Chelsea Clinton, and which one is Rebecca Hubbell?

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020

One of the two women pictured below is Chelsea Clinton. The other one is Rebecca Hubbell, daughter of Webster Hubble, who was Hillary Clinton’s law partner in the late 1970s. Chelsea was born in 1980. I’m not sure which picture is Chelsea and which is Rebecca.

which-one-is-chelsea-clinton-and-which-one-is-rebecca-hubbell.jpg

One of the two women pictured below is Chelsea Clinton. The other one is Rebecca Hubbell, daughter of Webster Hubble, who was Hillary Clinton’s law partner in the late 1970s. Chelsea was born in 1980. I’m not sure which picture is Chelsea and which is Rebecca.

Trick question, they're twins

While I'd enjoy nothing more than abetting the collection of dirt on the Clintons, I for one can clearly see Bill's facial features in Chelsea's visage. It's been quite a while but I met Slick Willy at a campaign rally in his hometown before he was POTUS. I haven't forgotten a single feature of the man's face.

Jezus. Both the mothers had to be slapped by the doctor.

Time for a DNA test.

DUDE!!..You better check your brakes carefully for a bit. Look very carefully crossing the street.
This thread is enough for an axident by chance.
Hillary.jpg

They are sisters. Chelsea on left. Did he mysteriously decease?

The two pictures could actually be Chelsea, a few years, and a few surgeries apart. I have seen the pics of Hubbles' two other daughters and they look nothing like one of the two above.

Forum List

Back