Seattle another city where democrats are releasing violent gun offenders over and over again..

Linkie? Here's mine. See #25. Oh and while you're in there see #3, Dumbass.

Note how it says there, what I continually say here: "Political parties are irrelevant to providing services". Fucking DUH.

By the way do you mean "Democrats"? Do you actually not know the difference? Are you illiterate?
Or are you saying that almost all (whatever that means) of their mayors over the "last decades" (whatever that means) have been believers in democracy?
I live in Seattle. It is a liberal/democrat city, without question. It always has been, or at least for the 46 years ive been here.

Ah, so you're confirming that Seattle believes in democracy? What a shocker.
Im saying liberals run the city.

You said "liberal/democrat".

"Liberal" has no function on a city level. And "democrat" means one who believes in democracy.

Don't enable the OP's fallacious bullshit. He got spanked, and deservedly so.
Quit being retarded. These words arent complicated. Why are you struggling with their definitions?

The only "struggle" here was in Post 1 where the OP tried to sell a classic Composition Fallacy.

He got his ass called on it (yet again) wid a quickness. He's done it before with the same result, and the next time he does it ----- he'll get busted again. While expecting different results. He appears to be as impervious to learning any lesson from those busts as he is to learning how to spell.

Linkie? Here's mine. See #25. Oh and while you're in there see #3, Dumbass.

Note how it says there, what I continually say here: "Political parties are irrelevant to providing services". Fucking DUH.

By the way do you mean "Democrats"? Do you actually not know the difference? Are you illiterate?
Or are you saying that almost all (whatever that means) of their mayors over the "last decades" (whatever that means) have been believers in democracy?
I live in Seattle. It is a liberal/democrat city, without question. It always has been, or at least for the 46 years ive been here.

Im saying liberals run the city.

You said "liberal/democrat".

"Liberal" has no function on a city level. And "democrat" means one who believes in democracy.

Don't enable the OP's fallacious bullshit. He got spanked, and deservedly so.
Quit being retarded. These words arent complicated. Why are you struggling with their definitions?

That's easy....pogo is a left wing asshat trying to hide the truth by engaging in dishonest word games..

Here we have a new city to add to Chicago, Baltimore, D.C., St. Louis, as cities that have been run by democrats for decades and keep releasing, known, violent gun offenders over and over again.....

System Failure: Seattle's Criminal Justice System Is Broken
Seattle wants to be a violent city. They need more victims. Unfortunately, there's too many white liberal pussies in that city and not enough minorities willing to do the violence to be even compared to those cities.

Bet I called racist for that, but I also bet I don't give a fuck.

Democracy?

Is that the new name for Marxism?

Wooden know but that's what the OP keeps referring to, isn't it.

Even now he STILL doesn't get it. Wallowing in ignorance.
Stfu. You commie fuck.

Actually it has nothing to do with "commieing" and has nothing to do with "fucking". It's simple fucking ENGLISH. A concept with which the OP has an adversarial relationship. Not to mention his fatal fallaciousity.

And there's nothing you can do about that. Must suck to white-knight for a moron.

Forum List

Back