Sean Spicer Scandal

i had to agree with trump the oversized pinstrips did not match his shirt and tie...looked like came to work without a suit jacket and had to borrow one.....

i had to agree with trump the oversized pinstrips did not match his shirt and tie...looked like came to work without a suit jacket and had to borrow one.....
Yeah, that was definitely not his jacket. He probably barfed on his after Trump told him what he had to go out there and say. Or he slopped a large amount of his scotch on it as he built up the courage for that little tirade. Would have loved to be a fly on that wall....

He's going down and needs to be fired immediately.

Reporters digging into Spicer's past have discovered a tweet he posted 7 years ago that ice cream dippin dots was not the ice cream of the future.

Kerp an eye on today's press briefing. He is expected to be heavily grilled on his bias.

Dippin' Dots Beef Puts White House Press Secretary On The Spot

lol........dollar to a thousand stale donuts he's not getting fired sweetie. But you can bet on this......you pull fake news crap on his watch, he's gonna clean your clock in that press room. This is going to be like a new bloodsport in America. People love seeing the media get hit with a baseball bat upside the head......the election sure as hell proved that!!

Ive never cared to watch these press conferences my whole life no matter who is president. Now? Im not missing one for anything? We are going to witness shit we've never seen before......I expect I'll be laughing so hard at times I might shit my shorts!!:bye1::funnyface::funnyface:

i have no clue.....i am a dq crone when it comes to ice cream....it is weird...ice cream in dots or think of ice cream like small m & m's

Yeah, that was definitely not his jacket. He probably barfed on his after Trump told him what he had to go out there and say. Or he slopped a large amount of his scotch on it as he built up the courage for that little tirade. Would have loved to be a fly on that wall....

Seriously... if you're gonna lie,don't do it in ill fitting clothes. Bad optics.

inside sources lol i love that term...report trump is not happy with spicer.....and partly due to the ill fitting jacket ..you cannot make this stuff up

lol.....here is where we are at in 2017......the clueless trying to score points making comments on Trumps wardrobe. That should be real effective!!:up:

Go........go......go............:spinner:

Every day I come in here, the bumpy's in the pie holes of progressives just get bigger and bigger.........

Seriously... if you're gonna lie,don't do it in ill fitting clothes. Bad optics.
:anj_stfu::cow:

Trump is a genius. While he has the media howling about crowd sizes, illegal votes and dippin dots, he has stolen the blue collar wing of the Democratic party with the unions singing praises for him and now he has split the Dem party with Bernie Sanders and rust belt Democrats singing praises for him this morning for nixing TPP.

Forum List

Back