Sean Penn in Ukraine filming documentary about Russia invasion

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I know Sean Penn's already in Ukraine, but Why haven't the Expendables been sent yet.
Sylvester Stallone.... you need to step up

FMY5m4NXIAIpy_F

Hey Sean,

be sure and tell your audience that our idiot 44th president stabbed the ukraines in the back with the phony Budapest Memorandum

Considering he was heartbroken when Putin's man in South America Hugo Chavez died, I really do not take him seriously.

He claims that Venezuela and Cuba are among the greatest nations, and the US is a nation of criminals. Yet now he is trying to say Russia is bad and must be stopped. That is like saying Germany was bad and had to be stopped, but being friends with Italy and Japan.

Where there's trouble...you will find him.
Sean Penn is doing his thing again.

FLojL_aXwAII7fs.jpg

penn-03-1.jpgpenn-1.jpg

"Last November, the actor was seen wearing a flak jacket and helmet to talk to fighters on the border of Russia and Ukraine, months before war officially broke out. A rep for VICE Media told the Post that Penn is working on the doc with VICE Studios and their news team.​
The two-time Oscar star has a reputation for showing up to danger zones. He went to New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, where he was photographed rescuing people stranded by the storm."​

Where there's trouble...you will find him.
Sean Penn is doing his thing again.

View attachment 606827

View attachment 606829View attachment 606830

"Last November, the actor was seen wearing a flak jacket and helmet to talk to fighters on the border of Russia and Ukraine, months before war officially broke out. A rep for VICE Media told the Post that Penn is working on the doc with VICE Studios and their news team.​
The two-time Oscar star has a reputation for showing up to danger zones. He went to New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, where he was photographed rescuing people stranded by the storm."​

Nothing wrong with him doing his thing but I really could care less about him.

I used to like him as an actor when he did varied roles and seemed to like being an actor. Then something flipped in him and he just seemed pissed off at life itself and never seemed happy and started doing documentaries and I lost interest. He just suddenly became this kind of internally pissed off dick that seemed very self centered.

Shame his brother died because I liked him a lot more than I did Sean.

Now when I see his name popup I just tune out.

He just suddenly became this kind of internally pissed off dick that seemed very self centered.

I think that happened when Robin Wright kicked him to the curb.

Thankfully, I don't have to agree with someone's politics to like them as an actor. Penn is a brilliant actor...

Forum List

Back