Sean Hannity turns traitor!!!

Suddenly he's pro vaccine and and covid isn't a fake!

I'd call it Trump juice 24/7 but if we did that it might stop sheep progs from injecting themselves with an experimental treatment thats failing across the board...

Looking forward to the detrimental long term effects
Yes ...yes I am

You watched fox news all that time?
No genius, others actually report on this kind of stuff. There has been a lot of reporting lately on the nauseating misinformation and hot garbage on FOX about the vaccines. Precisely because people woth IQs above 3 don't watch FOX and would not have known otherwise.

No genius, others actually report on this kind of stuff. There has been a lot of reporting lately on the nauseating misinformation and hot garbage on FOX about the vaccines. Precisely because people woth IQs above 3 don't watch FOX and would not have known otherwise.
So you base this on Fox opposition making up (spin) stuff on what they are saying and you trust that third party narrative like you did continually when Trumps opposition were proven wrong in reporting what Trump said?
BRILLIANT!
I guess you never heard of pass the story down the line games?
Once again: prove it by quoting the host not the hosts jealous competition.
5h4bw3.jpg

So you base this on Fox opposition making up (spin) stuff on what they are saying
No you dumb shit, its based on quotes and video. Are you so gotdam stupid that you couldn't puzzle out that possibility? We are a country of morons.

Suddenly he's pro vaccine and and covid isn't a fake!

Changing one's mind is not traitorous. On the horizon are new mutant strains of the manmade virus. Just buy another couple dozen masks, stay home when you start coughing, and practice staying 6 feet away from others and keep hand sanitizer handy when you're away from your soap and water home. :thup:

You watched fox news all that time?*L*
Ok wise guy, name all the hosts who you say otherwise, quote them and time stamp that quote.
*cue the Jeopardy theme song*
It would take up the whole forum. Why don't you prove they said it wasn't a hoax.

So you base this on Fox opposition making up (spin) stuff on what they are saying and you trust that third party narrative like you did continually when Trumps opposition were proven wrong in reporting what Trump said?
download (14).jpeg

Forum List

Back