Sean Hannity turns traitor!!!

Hannity is paid opposition. He tells most of the truth but doesn’t report on the bigger truths such as Election Fraud and Vaccine Side Effects.

He has RINOs such as Kevin McCarthy and Lindsey Graham on all the time.

Make fun of Hannity and all of Fox all you want. I agree
You made the right decision for all the wrong reasons.

You made the right decision for all the wrong reasons.
And you’re still blind to the fact that mainstream media, Hollywood, Big Tech, and most Big Corporations are all controlled by the government.

Meanwhile, you think all independent media is Russian Misinformation, because the Government controlled propaganda machines tell you so.

So sad…

Actually I don’t even think you believe the propaganda. You root for it, because it’s destroying society and you hate everything about yourself and everything around you.

you’re an extremely unhappy person.

Now that actually is sad

And you’re still blind to the fact that mainstream media, Hollywood, Big Tech, and most Big Corporations are all controlled by the government.

Meanwhile, you think all independent media is Russian Misinformation, because the Government controlled propaganda machines tell you so.

So sad…

Actually I don’t even think you believe the propaganda. You root for it, because it’s destroying society and you hate everything about yourself and everything around you.

you’re an extremely unhappy person.

Now that actually is sad
download (19).jpeg

Now I get why DemonRats can’t stop bullshitting themselves.

You have to constantly lie to yourself to feel better about yourself.

Sad and pathetic.

Selfish too. You’re willing to bring down the whole ship down with you
Yer tryin' too hard, kid.

josh-homme-qotsa.gif

Forum List

Back