Sean Hannity turns traitor!!!

Scientifically proven to be false.
Sorry, you're just a name and words on a screen, so zero credibility as a source.
Please present sources and validation of this claim, otherwise you just blowing smoke.
FWIW, we both acknowledged we've had worse cases of annual colds and flu than what covid was like. She is 65 and I'm 70 so we are the demographic to be most concerned.

Suddenly he's pro vaccine and and covid isn't a fake!

Almost all the Fox hosts always was serious about the virus but not agreeing with the methods to handle the outbreak, once we knew it was coming/spreading here they took it serious and were pro vax, with understanding they ask you about allergies for a reason.
Your news source is creating the narrative that is making you imagine otherwise and creating that gang mentality of pitting them-their team against your team/gang instead of hosts vs virus. By them (msm and political affiliation)using you and all of you using your gang mentality to surpress and hinder remedies, means you fought against the hosts on the side of the virus and inadvertantly caused hundreds of thousands of deaths here and millions abroad. You= team virus are not the solution to our problem, you are a different kind of virus in your own right. *food for thought*

He's all about media theatre but has most likely seen how Trump is being forced to reverse himself on the vaccines too.

It could be too late to reverse the damage both of them have done, as the new Covid variants are killing faster and in very large numbers.

America's christians might be starting to think they are seeing the long-awaited great Satan?

Buzzards are circling.

Washington: One of Rupert Murdoch’s former top executives says Fox News has cost lives by turbo-charging hesitancy about COVID-19 vaccines among conservative Americans.
Joseph Azam, a former senior vice president at News Corp in New York, said he saw a “straight line” between the vaccine-sceptical rhetoric of some of Fox’s most prominent hosts and entrenched resistance to vaccines in large swathes of the United States.
“I think Fox has been almost single-handedly responsible for the politicisation of public health in the US and the creation of vaccine hesitancy in a significant portion of the population,” Azam told The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
Oh, so 40% of the hospitalizations are vaccinated. WAIT?!?! 40% are vaccinated? Weren't the vaccines said to be "100% effective against hospitalization and death"???
The figures i've seen have stated 95%. And that may still be the case. This % of 60% refers to hospitalisations and not the wider population.
I suspect that the 95% figure is still good on that basis.

Ding ding ding

You don't know that. You are literally just making something up.
Can you be a larger idiot full of ignorance?

Standard medical knowledge is that vaccines "simulate" having the disease as the mechanism of provide some limited scale of resistance to the disease, through coding to one's immune system an effective response.

Standard medical experience and concepts are that having a disease and recovering is even more effective than being vaccinated against the disease in terms of future immune system responses.

I and my wife "had COVID" (her job has required testing a few times now); have you had it?
Our experience may be anecdotal, but so is any health condition, such as my prostate cancer which appears to have remained dormant due to my dosing with CBD & CBG these past several years.

Our experience was not as severe as some past cases of common cold and annual flu. Other's may have "mileage that varies". Such is the nature of any disease.

More important issue being ignored by too many is that CCP China is major responsible party for letting this loose upon the World and no one wants to hold them accountable.

Can you be a larger idiot full of ignorance?

Standard medical knowledge is that vaccines "simulate" having the disease as the mechanism of provide some limited scale of resistance to the disease, through coding to one's immune system an effective response.

Standard medical experience and concepts are that having a disease and recovering is even more effective than being vaccinated against the disease in terms of future immune system responses.

I and my wife "had COVID" (her job has required testing a few times now); have you had it?
Our experience may be anecdotal, but so is any health condition, such as my prostate cancer which appears to have remained dormant due to my dosing with CBD & CBG these past several years.

Our experience was not as severe as some past cases of common cold and annual flu. Other's may have "mileage that varies". Such is the nature of any disease.

More important issue being ignored by too many is that CCP China is major responsible party for letting this loose upon the World and no one wants to hold them accountable.
Cute babbling. But you don't know that being infected gives you better immunity than the vaccines, when it comes to covid. That's a fact.

And some studies shw otherwise. The fact is, we dont know which is better or lasts longer. Go check what the scientific community is saying.

Tucker is fully vaccinated. so is Hannity and Ingraham, so is Donald and Melania. pass it on

E6wm-yPXsAUsjpS

And some studies shw otherwise. The fact is, we dont know which is better or lasts longer. Go check what the scientific community is saying.
I did, which is what you got in #112.
Among the debate is that getting the vaccine after having the disease might be more negative result and less positive one.

For now, I'll pass since I got what the shot is supposed to prevent.

Try more for objectivity and less CYA and public "face saving".

Forum List

Back