Sean Hannity presses Tulsi Gabbard on her Ukraine policy stance, as she's shadowbanned from Youtube now

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Someone tell Tulsi Gabbard the reason her views are down is because her predominantly Russian audience is preoccupied with other things at the moment.

Someone tell Tulsi Gabbard the reason her views are down is because her predominantly Russian audience is preoccupied with other things at the moment.

That was Truly painful to watch. I've always had a high level of respect for Gabbard even though I'd never vote for her and that bit showed my respect was not deserved any longer.

Remember when the tech companies said they dont ban people for politics, only those who post dangerous or obscene material?

Now mainstream ideas are banned.

YOU WERE BANNED IF YOU MENTIONED HUNTER BIDENS LAPTOP…..WHICH IS AUTHENTIC.

Freedom loving people need to STOP using these platforms.

Remember when the tech companies said they dont ban people for politics, only those who post dangerous or obscene material?

Now mainstream ideas are banned.

YOU WERE BANNED IF YOU MENTIONED HUNTER BIDENS LAPTOP…..WHICH IS AUTHENTIC.

Freedom loving people need to STOP using these platforms.
Corporatism need not bow to our constitution

Corporatism pulls the strings on Congress

Corporatism creating their own political stripe , for their own benefit

Corporatism has become Big Brother

1648204136095.png

~S~

That was Truly painful to watch. I've always had a high level of respect for Gabbard even though I'd never vote for her and that bit showed my respect was not deserved any longer.

Wrong.
Tulsi is right.
The Ukraine violated treaties, stole oil, murdered 14k ethnic Russians, tried to join NATO, tried to get western weapons, and deliberately started this war by cutting off negotiations.
The Ukraine is not just wrong now, but historically has always been wrong, such as manning Hitler's death camps during WWII.
And you don't even want to go back to the "Taras Bulba" era.

Forum List

Back