Sean Connery Falls To His Death In New Zealand

its false......the guy is 82 with a heart condition and retired from movies in 03 his last movie was The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in 03......he has done a few voice jobs since then but no live action since....

Health
In 1993, news that Connery was undergoing radiation treatment for an undisclosed throat ailment sparked media reports that the actor was suffering from throat cancer following years of heavy smoking, and he was falsely declared dead by the Japanese and South African news agencies. Connery immediately appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman to deny all of this. In a February 1995 interview with Entertainment Weekly, he said that the radiation treatment was to remove nodules from his vocal cords. (His father, a heavy smoker, died from throat cancer in 1972.) In 2003, he had surgery to remove cataracts from both eyes. On 12 March 2006, he announced he was recovering from surgery in January to remove a kidney tumour. In 2008, he chipped a bone in his shoulder after falling while playing golf. In October 2009, he told Wine Spectator magazine that he has been diagnosed with a heart condition.

Why some get such a high on this sort of nonsense? Why the op on the first place? You find it amusing?

I find it childish.... rather stupid really. But that's me.

He ain't dead in any way and he is here to show you that!

conner3wi_468x693.jpg

He's 007 for God's sake!!! If he fell he'd be wearing a parachute or mini jet pack or something, he'd land safely, the famous music would come up, and a really hot chick would appear wearing very little clothing.

Why some get such a high on this sort of nonsense? Why the op on the first place? You find it amusing?

I find it childish.... rather stupid really. But that's me.

I think Sir Sean is amused....:lol:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10930-13473746.gif

It was Sean Connery whom killed Kennedy and planned the inside job on 9/11......... REALLY

Imbeciles

Forum List

Back