Sean Connery Falls To His Death In New Zealand

:confused:

Actor Sean Connery died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning - October 21, 2012

Preliminary reports from New Zealand Police officials indicate that the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set. Specific details are not yet available.

The accident occurred at approximately 4:30 a.m. (UTC/GMT +12).

Additional details and information will be forthcoming.

SEAN%2BCONNERY.jpg

extremely sad news if true but err wrong forum dude.:cuckoo:

Sean Connery was James Bond

All of the other 007"s were just pale imitations. :cool:

Disagree on that.I actually liked Moore a little better.He brought charisma and humor to the role.I loved Moores sarcasm.

For me Connery AND Moore are the only true James Bond actors to play the role. Moore was an excellent replacement for Connery.None of the others after that were though.

All the others are all phony wanna be imposters. as far as this thread goes,I wont believe a word of this unless its on the news.

Last edited:
Sean Connery was James Bond

All of the other 007"s were just pale imitations. :cool:

Disagree on that.I actually liked Moore a little better.He brought charisma and humor to the role.I loved Moores sarcasm.

For me Connery AND Moore are the only true James Bond actors to play the role. Moore was an excellent replacement for Connery.None of the others after that were though.

All the others are all phony wanna be imposters. as far as this thread goes,I wont believe a word of this unless its on the news.

Yet you think 9/11 was an inside job even though that has never been on the news.

Make another fart post, you fucking Truther hypocrite.

I hope it isnt real.....

I HATE THE HUMAN RACE....... Making jokes like this IS TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!!

Not much news about it but CNN apparently confirmed that Sean Connery was killed in a fall on the set of a movie in New Zealand. I always thought that he was the best James Bond.

Forum List

Back