Seahawks SUCK !!!!

OK....OK I was wrong about the Carolina game. We didn't CRUSH them. We left points off the board. Three trips to the red zone with no points. That was embarrassing.

It was 88 degrees...1 PM hot...muggy... long flight.... early game... and the Panthers sold out totally to prevent Seattle from running. They did that up till the last part of the game.

What they didn't do was beat the Seattle defense. They scored 7 pts...at home. Cam Newton passed for only 120 yards...his lowest since he put on an NFL uni.

What they didn't do was stop Russell Wilson who threw for 320 yards...his highest total since becoming a pro.

One other thing that worked against the Seahawks and FOR the home team were the TV time outs. EVERY time the Seahawks made a significant play the TV time out was used to suck the oxygen out of any momentum the Seahawks could have used to keep the Panthers back on thier heals. It was incredible. When the Panthers made a big play ...no problem..let em play...no interuption! When the Seahawks made a big play before the chains could be moved we went to commercial EVERY TIME! It must have happened twenty times!

It doesn't get mentioned much but momentum is a significant aspect to a football game and a teams ability to take advantage of progress to gain even more progress. It is obvious that TV time outs can and ARE being miss used to give one team a decided advantage even if in the case of the Seahawk Panther game it's use was not successful for the Panthers.

OK....OK I was wrong about the Carolina game. We didn't CRUSH them. We left points off the board. Three trips to the red zone with no points. That was embarrassing.

It was 88 degrees...1 PM hot...muggy... long flight.... early game... and the Panthers sold out totally to prevent Seattle from running. They did that up till the last part of the game.

What they didn't do was beat the Seattle defense. They scored 7 pts...at home. Cam Newton passed for only 120 yards...his lowest since he put on an NFL uni.

What they didn't do was stop Russell Wilson who threw for 320 yards...his highest total since becoming a pro.

One other thing that worked against the Seahawks and FOR the home team were the TV time outs. EVERY time the Seahawks made a significant play the TV time out was used to suck the oxygen out of any momentum the Seahawks could have used to keep the Panthers back on thier heals. It was incredible. When the Panthers made a big play ...no problem..let em play...no interuption! When the Seahawks made a big play before the chains could be moved we went to commercial EVERY TIME! It must have happened twenty times!

It doesn't get mentioned much but momentum is a significant aspect to a football game and a teams ability to take advantage of progress to gain even more progress. It is obvious that TV time outs can and ARE being miss used to give one team a decided advantage even if in the case of the Seahawk Panther game it's use was not successful for the Panthers.

You take any road win you can get. Doesn't matter how it looks. Hard to judge any team after the first game. Lets see Seattle/SF and then we can better judge where they stand

Seattle Seahawks to have undercover police in San Francisco 49ers gear - ESPN

If I didn't hate the Seahawks, I do now. This is bush league. You don't send under cover cops trolling through your stadium.

You can't hate the team for the ownership trying to make it safer for opposing teams fans. Ya it's weird but we have had some incidents of drunk fans beating up other teams supporters.. I believe there was at least one death. The strange part is that two of the beligerant drunk fighting Seahawk fans arrested were off duty Seattle cops. So there is an ironic twist and a back story to this developement.

If I didn't hate the Seahawks, I do now. This is bush league. You don't send under cover cops trolling through your stadium.

You can't hate the team for the ownership trying to make it safer for opposing teams fans. Ya it's weird but we have had some incidents of drunk fans beating up other teams supporters.. I believe there was at least one death. The strange part is that two of the beligerant drunk fighting Seahawk fans arrested were off duty Seattle cops. So there is an ironic twist and a back story to this developement.

The police can wear uniforms and make their presence felt that way. Undercover policing is bull shit. Don't treat your fan base like a bunch of criminals either.

The police can wear uniforms and make their presence felt that way. Undercover policing is bull shit. Don't treat your fan base like a bunch of criminals either.

Ya it's pretty strange... this town is getting worked up to a potentially dangerous frenzy over this stupid game though. I heard on KJR AM 950 sports radio one jock called "Softy" spend his whole 3 hour show talking about what Seahawk fans should HATE about the 49ers today. Going over to the 49erZone message board the rhetoric is no less chilling. There is a lot of outright hate talk going on...talk about killing players and fans..and such. It's quite astounding. From what I sense there have probably been actual threats made.

I doubt the undercover thing will be permanent. There is something over the top about the Seattle vs San Francisco rivlary and it is going on in both our cities.

I wouldn't be surprised if at the last minute they refuse to sell alcoholic beverages in the stadium.

I like it

They should do it in all stadiums until the word gets out that assaulting other fans will not be tolerated.
We have already had fans put in a coma for wearing the wrong team gear
What are you going to tell a kid who wants to wear his favorite teams jersey? That he could be killed for it?

Lincoln Financial Field, home of the Eagles, has a presiding Judge and a holding tank. Maybe Seattle should follow suit in the name of efficiency.

It's only Thursday and I'm already getting short of breath thinking about this Sunday night's matchup.

I can't sleep. I wake up cheering touchdowns that have only happened in my dreams.

I bleed Geen and Blue.

It's only Thursday and I'm already getting short of breath thinking about this Sunday night's matchup.

I can't sleep. I wake up cheering touchdowns that have only happened in my dreams.

I bleed Geen and Blue.

Good luck!

Sometimes I actually enjoy games more when I don't have a dog in the fight.

I like it

They should do it in all stadiums until the word gets out that assaulting other fans will not be tolerated.
We have already had fans put in a coma for wearing the wrong team gear
What are you going to tell a kid who wants to wear his favorite teams jersey? That he could be killed for it?

You don't need undercover assholes. You just need a solid security presence. Nobody wants to tolerate violence.

Seahawks SUCK !!!! the oxygen out of 9ers passing attack.

Last week Newton 125 yds

Tonight Kaepernick 127 yds

It appears the Seattle secondary may be by far the best in the NFL.

The Seattle D-Line was down two starters also. In three weeks that unit may be pretty good.

I can't wait for week 7-8 when Harvin comes in off his hip surgery.

All I can say is SF better kick ass and take names in the next 6 games or they will definitely NOT repeat as NFC West champs.

Just sayin.

Jacksonville comes into Seattle next weekend. I hear the SPCA will be on hand to make sure the Jaguars don't get abused too bad. :eek:

:lol:

Kudos to the SeaHawks

They sent a message to the rest of the NFL

It's only Week 2. It's too early for messages to the entire league.

Not really.

These have been widely looked at as 2 of the top teams in the NFL. The Seahawks showed just how dominant they can be against an elite team, especially when they are at home.

Oh my!

Brandon Browner the lock down right corner is back and 100% from his hammy boo boo in pre season. The best defensive backfield in the NFL has just gotten better.

If THAT wasn't enough good news... Chris Clemmons our top sack rusher from last season has fully recovered from the knee ligiment tear and subsequent surgery in the Washington playoff game and is ready to add to our defensive line that leads the league in several catagories and overall defense.

Yikes! I know it's still very early to make sweeping predictions but barring some unforseen injuries to key players the Seattle Seahawks are still in a good position to run the table and match if not exceed what the Dolphins did in 72. With the 16 game season vs the Fins 14 game season it is arguably the possibility that the 2013 Hawks will be the best ever.

Go Hawks!!!! Keep on sucking !!!!

Forum List

Back