Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Hey Huggy I can now see why your so confidant about the Hawks repeating.after looking at their schedule,if they dont have a number of multiple key injurys,I dont see any team having a chance to be able to stop them.as I said before,they can afford to lost Harvin for a long period of time just as long as they have rice in the lineup during that time he is out and vice versa as well.as long as BOTH of them dont go down at the same time and both are out for a long extended period of time at the same time,as long as THAT doesnt happen,I see them as unst0ppable this year.Lets just look at their scedule. having the same record as last year at 13-3.maybe 12-2.

1.season opener against Green Bay.
Rodgers found out just like the niners and saints have that team is almost impossible to beat at home.they only lose if they come out not fired up as they did with the cards knowing they did not have to win that game so as good as rodgers is,that 12th man and the fact they will be pumped up for the opener big time,this one will be in the bag for them.

2.on the road in san diego.
you kidding? my chargers lost kent whisenhunt their offensive coordinater to tennesse,whisenhunt was soely responsible for the offense being resurrected last year.as i said before,the chargers were idiots not to make him their HEAD COACH last year.He is the coach of the titans now.chargers will be back to their horrible ways again this year losing their home opener.

3.home to denver? you kidding? the donkeys will follow peyton mannings path and be afraid to face them again especially in seattle.:lol: manning will be TERRIFIED about going into seattle of all palces to face them when he got manhandled on a NEATRUAL field in the superbowl.:lol::lol::lol::D

the only way they would have had a prayer of this game being close is if it had been scheduled in denver.that was the ONLY reason that playoff game with the ravens they lost was a close game for them cause it was in denver.

4.on the road in washingington ona monday night. You kidding? a monday night game they will be fired up as hell and RG will still be trying to careful not to open up and scramble especially against a fearsome D like seattle.

5.home to the fagboys. you kidding? Romo like manning will be scared to face the seahawks again after this game.:D

6.on the road against the Lambs soon to be LOS ANGELES RAMS. they always play them tough down there and they would have lost last year had bradford not been hurt so I am going to say this will be their 1st loss of the season.

7.on the road against carolina. they handled them last year and they dont have an offense down there and this game wont be hot and take a toll on them like last years did since it will come in the middle of october this year instead of early september like last years matchup where the heat did take a toll on them making it difficult to win that game.they will bounce back and their record will now be 6-1.

8.on the road against oakland? you kidding? washed up schaub will have the worst game of his life and it wont even be close this time cause now he is playing with the CHOKELAND FAIDERS so expect their new record to be 7-1 now.

9.Home against the Giants.Get serious.Eli just like his brother,will be so scared of coming into seattle as well he will piss his pants.this time the game wil be a much worse blowout for the giants.8-1 now.

10.on the road against kc. the clowns will try to take back the title from the hawks as the loudest stadium in the NFL but they wont have a good year liek they did last year with a much toguher schedule and bu this time they will be doubting themselves and lose this game,hawks will be 9-1 now.

11.home against arizona.
the hawks will want revenge for lasts years meltdown against them,they will be really focused for this game and no let down this time and they will at this point be 10-1.

12.on the road against san fran.
your going to hate to hear this but since they keep trading victorys at each others stadiums and the hawks will be due to be humbled at this point,here is where they probably lose again -although it will be close,and they now go 10-2.

13.on the road in philly. this will only be the eagles starting QB's second full season so he is still learning,hawks bounce back and are 11-2.

14.home against the niners? no mysteroy of the outcome here.no way in hell are they going to let them sweep them and beat them in their house.record is now 12-2

15.on the road against the cards.notice their second to last game of the season is against the cards again? since they beat them badly earlier in the year and will have nothing to play for knowing they can lose this game and still have home filed advantage,they probably lose this game and are at 12-3 now.

16.gonna predict home filed advantage is on the line so it beiong at home against against the LAMBS,they will win this game as well with no problems with final record being 13-3 getting homefiled advantage going to the superbowl and of course winning it again.

whats funny is even the sccheule makers have said its not the most difficult scedule of the NFL teams which is funny since they won the superbowl,:D they have only ranked it as the 6th toughest.not 1st or second.:D:lol::lol:

Seahawks to face NFL's sixth-toughest schedule in 2014 | ChatSeahawks.com

Barring the injury factor you won't be far off the mark. I'm going to give the Hawks one more win.

Wilson will be better than he was last season. The defense will be an even tighter unit. Harvin will be a factor the Hawks didn't enjoy last year so figure another ten or so TDs that Percy will be a contributor in.

Kearse, Baldwin and Rice will take up any slack that losing Tate may have opened up.

Lockett will be improved so if any one of the recievers goes lame he will be a "good enough" fill in replacement.

I believe Harvin will play more conservatively as far as starting to realize that he is more fragile than playing with wild abandon will allow. This may even stretch his longevity thruout the whole season. The Super Bowl may have taught Harvin that just a handfull of good plays is all we need from him in each game. Just enough production that it throws the opposing defenses off and make them respect where he is on the field.

With the field being stretched by Harvin and maybe even Pryor if he turns into a RB/WR similar to Harvin Wilson should have more success finding the open man and keeping the chains moving.

As in last season the LOB should give the offense several more short field situations to work from.

What will be the Hawks biggest problem? It might be stopping our opponents run game. That depends on how fast the Hawks come out of the gate in their games. If we start slow and fall behind early.. a good run game could drag things out and make outcomes more doubtfull. In most contests though I see the Hawks getting up by at least a couple of scores and our opponents forced to pass which puts us at an advantage.

If I had to pick a game that might surprise you I will say it is the away game at SF. For some reason Kaepernick doesn't play well against the Hawk Defense. Even in last years win at Candlestick the margin of victory was only 2 points. THAT was without Harvin. My guess is that if Percy can last that far into the season he will be the difference in a win by a FG for Seattle.

Hey Huggy I can now see why your so confidant about the Hawks repeating.after looking at their schedule,if they dont have a number of multiple key injurys,I dont see any team having a chance to be able to stop them.as I said before,they can afford to lost Harvin for a long period of time just as long as they have rice in the lineup during that time he is out and vice versa as well.as long as BOTH of them dont go down at the same time and both are out for a long extended period of time at the same time,as long as THAT doesnt happen,I see them as unst0ppable this year.Lets just look at their scedule. having the same record as last year at 13-3.maybe 12-2.

1.season opener against Green Bay.
Rodgers found out just like the niners and saints have that team is almost impossible to beat at home.they only lose if they come out not fired up as they did with the cards knowing they did not have to win that game so as good as rodgers is,that 12th man and the fact they will be pumped up for the opener big time,this one will be in the bag for them.

2.on the road in san diego.
you kidding? my chargers lost kent whisenhunt their offensive coordinater to tennesse,whisenhunt was soely responsible for the offense being resurrected last year.as i said before,the chargers were idiots not to make him their HEAD COACH last year.He is the coach of the titans now.chargers will be back to their horrible ways again this year losing their home opener.

3.home to denver? you kidding? the donkeys will follow peyton mannings path and be afraid to face them again especially in seattle.:lol: manning will be TERRIFIED about going into seattle of all palces to face them when he got manhandled on a NEATRUAL field in the superbowl.:lol::lol::lol::D

the only way they would have had a prayer of this game being close is if it had been scheduled in denver.that was the ONLY reason that playoff game with the ravens they lost was a close game for them cause it was in denver.

4.on the road in washingington ona monday night. You kidding? a monday night game they will be fired up as hell and RG will still be trying to careful not to open up and scramble especially against a fearsome D like seattle.

5.home to the fagboys. you kidding? Romo like manning will be scared to face the seahawks again after this game.:D

6.on the road against the Lambs soon to be LOS ANGELES RAMS. they always play them tough down there and they would have lost last year had bradford not been hurt so I am going to say this will be their 1st loss of the season.

7.on the road against carolina. they handled them last year and they dont have an offense down there and this game wont be hot and take a toll on them like last years did since it will come in the middle of october this year instead of early september like last years matchup where the heat did take a toll on them making it difficult to win that game.they will bounce back and their record will now be 6-1.

8.on the road against oakland? you kidding? washed up schaub will have the worst game of his life and it wont even be close this time cause now he is playing with the CHOKELAND FAIDERS so expect their new record to be 7-1 now.

9.Home against the Giants.Get serious.Eli just like his brother,will be so scared of coming into seattle as well he will piss his pants.this time the game wil be a much worse blowout for the giants.8-1 now.

10.on the road against kc. the clowns will try to take back the title from the hawks as the loudest stadium in the NFL but they wont have a good year liek they did last year with a much toguher schedule and bu this time they will be doubting themselves and lose this game,hawks will be 9-1 now.

11.home against arizona.
the hawks will want revenge for lasts years meltdown against them,they will be really focused for this game and no let down this time and they will at this point be 10-1.

12.on the road against san fran.
your going to hate to hear this but since they keep trading victorys at each others stadiums and the hawks will be due to be humbled at this point,here is where they probably lose again -although it will be close,and they now go 10-2.

13.on the road in philly. this will only be the eagles starting QB's second full season so he is still learning,hawks bounce back and are 11-2.

14.home against the niners? no mysteroy of the outcome here.no way in hell are they going to let them sweep them and beat them in their house.record is now 12-2

15.on the road against the cards.notice their second to last game of the season is against the cards again? since they beat them badly earlier in the year and will have nothing to play for knowing they can lose this game and still have home filed advantage,they probably lose this game and are at 12-3 now.

16.gonna predict home filed advantage is on the line so it beiong at home against against the LAMBS,they will win this game as well with no problems with final record being 13-3 getting homefiled advantage going to the superbowl and of course winning it again.

whats funny is even the sccheule makers have said its not the most difficult scedule of the NFL teams which is funny since they won the superbowl,:D they have only ranked it as the 6th toughest.not 1st or second.:D:lol::lol:

Seahawks to face NFL's sixth-toughest schedule in 2014 | ChatSeahawks.com

Barring the injury factor you won't be far off the mark. I'm going to give the Hawks one more win.

Wilson will be better than he was last season. The defense will be an even tighter unit. Harvin will be a factor the Hawks didn't enjoy last year so figure another ten or so TDs that Percy will be a contributor in.

Kearse, Baldwin and Rice will take up any slack that losing Tate may have opened up.

Lockett will be improved so if any one of the recievers goes lame he will be a "good enough" fill in replacement.

I believe Harvin will play more conservatively as far as starting to realize that he is more fragile than playing with wild abandon will allow. This may even stretch his longevity thruout the whole season. The Super Bowl may have taught Harvin that just a handfull of good plays is all we need from him in each game. Just enough production that it throws the opposing defenses off and make them respect where he is on the field.

With the field being stretched by Harvin and maybe even Pryor if he turns into a RB/WR similar to Harvin Wilson should have more success finding the open man and keeping the chains moving.

As in last season the LOB should give the offense several more short field situations to work from.

What will be the Hawks biggest problem? It might be stopping our opponents run game. That depends on how fast the Hawks come out of the gate in their games. If we start slow and fall behind early.. a good run game could drag things out and make outcomes more doubtfull. In most contests though I see the Hawks getting up by at least a couple of scores and our opponents forced to pass which puts us at an advantage.

If I had to pick a game that might surprise you I will say it is the away game at SF. For some reason Kaepernick doesn't play well against the Hawk Defense. Even in last years win at Candlestick the margin of victory was only 2 points. THAT was without Harvin. My guess is that if Percy can last that far into the season he will be the difference in a win by a FG for Seattle.

yeah if they are healthy at that point with all their horses including Percy or percy is still healthy but Rice isnt,they just might break the pattern of losing in san fran and go 14-2.

4 years $40 million for Thomas. Highest paid safety in the league. He certainly earned it.

Now the Seahawks need to start working on Sherman and Wilson getting long term deals. I expect them to have little wiggle room next offseason under the cap, but with a core like that, I'm sure they are fine with it.

Hawks sign Earl Thomas to another 4 years. He is now the highest paid free safety in the NFL. Many of the top QBs the Seahawks faced last season agree that Thomas is a more dangerous DB than Sherman. With his 4.3 40 speed he is the fastest closer in football and like all members of the LOB he hits hard when tackling.

This contract ensures the Seahawks will continue to be the hardest team to throw on in 2014.

Now all carroll and Schneider have to do is ink Sherman and Wilson to gaurantee the core components of last season's Super Bowl Champions remain intact for several years to come.

As for the "prime time" virtual blackout save the opener against Green Bay I'm starting to see it as a blessing.

Other teams fans that don't have NFL replay will be surprised how the Hawks keep last year's momentum going.

The teams of course will have the standard films to practice with in preparation but that means they will have to do the hard work which in part was the separation last year.

As a side note Thomas was pulled over by the police on his way to the VMACK for his and the Seahawks press conference this morning. Apparantly his wife and kids were making him run late and he was speeding to get to the Renton facility on time. He got off with just a warning. His wife should be taking notice, from Wilson's filing for divorce, that the Hawks take the needs of the team first. Thomas's child was crying and making a fuss during the whole press conference. His wife was clearly dropping the ball on Earl's big day. Bitch better learn what HER role is.

Hawks sign Earl Thomas to another 4 years. He is now the highest paid free safety in the NFL. Many of the top QBs the Seahawks faced last season agree that Thomas is a more dangerous DB than Sherman. With his 4.3 40 speed he is the fastest closer in football and like all members of the LOB he hits hard when tackling.

This contract ensures the Seahawks will continue to be the hardest team to throw on in 2014.

Now all carroll and Schneider have to do is ink Sherman and Wilson to gaurantee the core components of last season's Super Bowl Champions remain intact for several years to come.

As for the "prime time" virtual blackout save the opener against Green Bay I'm starting to see it as a blessing.

Other teams fans that don't have NFL replay will be surprised how the Hawks keep last year's momentum going.

The teams of course will have the standard films to practice with in preparation but that means they will have to do the hard work which in part was the separation last year.

As a side note Thomas was pulled over by the police on his way to the VMACK for his and the Seahawks press conference this morning. Apparantly his wife and kids were making him run late and he was speeding to get to the Renton facility on time. He got off with just a warning. His wife should be taking notice, from Wilson's filing for divorce, that the Hawks take the needs of the team first. Thomas's child was crying and making a fuss during the whole press conference. His wife was clearly dropping the ball on Earl's big day. Bitch better learn what HER role is.

thomas's signing all but assures them of another title.oh and a warning? you kidding.celebritys just like politicians get special treatment.unless its murder of course.he could do that SEVERAL times speeding like that everyday and all he would EVER get out of it is a warning each time.special privedges WE can only dream about..

thomas's signing all but assures them of another title.oh and a warning? you kidding.celebritys just like politicians get special treatment.unless its murder of course.he could do that SEVERAL times speeding like that everyday and all he would EVER get out of it is a warning each time.special privedges WE can only dream about..

Once the taffic cop saw who it ws he probably gave Thomas a police escort to Renton..

:lol:

He should have just left the wife and family at home. He said she made him late getting ready for the trip. Maybe Sterling was right. "don't bring blacks" ..they just embarrass you.

Obama had the Hawks at the White House this afternoon. Looked like the lads enjoyed the visit.

Seahawks Honored at The White House

But Lynch stayed home. I just read that his mother said he just didn't feel like going. :D

In completely unrelated news, Aldon Smith pleaded no contest to weapons and DUI charges. I'm not sure if that's good or bad for your Hawks; probably depends on how the sentencing goes. The Niners are almost surely better with him in the lineup, but if he's looking at extended jail time, I don't think he'll be on the team any more.

Obama had the Hawks at the White House this afternoon. Looked like the lads enjoyed the visit.

But Lynch stayed home. I just read that his mother said he just didn't feel like going. :D

In completely unrelated news, Aldon Smith pleaded no contest to weapons and DUI charges. I'm not sure if that's good or bad for your Hawks; probably depends on how the sentencing goes. The Niners are almost surely better with him in the lineup, but if he's looking at extended jail time, I don't think he'll be on the team any more.

The deeper story behind the Lynch no-show is that his mom's best friend's son was murdered in a gang killing and Marshawn was in CA for the funeral. He probably didn't want to tarnish the pristine atmosphere of a white house visit with a discussion of the seemy side of the streets Lynch comes from. Apparently the kid and Marshawn were close when they were younger. The last thing he probably was down for was some glib jabber invaribly included with such a photo op. He felt, I imagine, that mourning his old buddy was more true to his feelings than make the trip to DC and meet the prez.

Besides... he can always hob nob with Barrack next year after the repeat.

It's all about the action..Boss !

The deeper story behind the Lynch no-show is that his mom's best friend's son was murdered in a gang killing and Marshawn was in CA for the funeral. He probably didn't want to tarnish the pristine atmosphere of a white house visit with a discussion of the seemy side of the streets Lynch comes from. Apparently the kid and Marshawn were close when they were younger. The last thing he probably was down for was some glib jabber invaribly included with such a photo op. He felt, I imagine, that mourning his old buddy was more true to his feelings than make the trip to DC and meet the prez.

Besides... he can always hob nob with Barrack next year after the repeat.

It's all about the action..Boss !

Seattle will be improved over last season.

If Carroll uses Harvin sparingly allowing him to stay healthy we can expect impact similar to how Percy affected the outcome in the SB.

Wilson will be better than last season.

The defense will be even better than last year.

It is likely that Seattle will play in the next SB in AZ.

Any questions?

If Carroll uses Harvin sparingly allowing him to stay healthy we can expect impact similar to how Percy affected the outcome in the SB.

Any questions?

No.
Just continue to avoid using the 'D-word' (dynasty).
Thanks.

Any questions?

No.
Just continue to avoid using the 'D-word' (dynasty).
Thanks.

I believe we can cross THAT bridge if the Hawks win the SB convincingly this season.

If Carroll and Schneider's method for building depth pans out this year there will be enough evidense to speculate they can keep it up for a couple of more seasons which WOULD be reason to start calling Seattle the new dynasty.

Earl Thomas the speedy all pro free safety has been designated the punt returner to replace Golden Tate per Pete Carroll this morning.

I don't know if I'd be willing to risk any of my secondary starters in the return game, were I the Seahawks.

We are a very long time from full contact practice let alone games that count in the regular schedule. Carroll knows how to push the right buttons to get the candidates to step up the competition.

Punt return is a highly desireable position to every player that wants to take the ball to the house on one play.

I see naming Thomas as the leader the same as naming the rabbit "rabbit" in dog racing.

Doug Baldwin who was noted by Obama at the Seahawk's recent White House trip as "playing angry" signed a two year extension today.

Before this contract Doug was scheduled to make only 2 million dollars this season.

The contract reported to be 16-19.5 million over the three years including this season should make "angry Doug" more happy but don't count on it.

Baldwin has had numerous clutch catches in the most important games leading through the playoffs and into the Super Bowl.

DB has a remarkable knack for getting behind the defense and between the seams for long receptions just when the Hawks need one.

This signing wraps up ALL of the receivers still on the team from last season.

Now with a healthy Percy Harvin and the addition of the speedy Paul Richardson from this year's draft the Seahawks recieving corps is as strong as it has ever been heading into a season.

That...and Russell Wilson starting only his third season should make it all but certain that the Hawk's offense will increase it's productivity over the last two years.

Last edited:
If Harvin remains healthy the Seahawks should have a much more dangerous offense. Baldwin, while he seems like a perfectly serviceable receiver, is not the kind of playmaker Harvin is.

I've been reading a lot of praise for the Niners receiving corps lately, and I'm glad of it, but the Niners don't have anyone with the kind of speed and proven playmaking ability of Harvin. Maybe one of their young guys can step into that sort of role, but our top 3, Crabtree, Boldin and now Johnson, are not speedy guys.

On the other hand, those 3 Niners receivers are all guys who have shown great hands, the ability to make tough catches in traffic, and particularly in Crabtree's case, the ability to make good yards after the catch. So while not the threat to go all the way on every play that Harvin is, they are an improvement over the depleted receivers from last year.

Barring injuries, I'm curious to see how these two defense and run game oriented teams do through the air this year.

If Harvin remains healthy the Seahawks should have a much more dangerous offense. Baldwin, while he seems like a perfectly serviceable receiver, is not the kind of playmaker Harvin is.

I've been reading a lot of praise for the Niners receiving corps lately, and I'm glad of it, but the Niners don't have anyone with the kind of speed and proven playmaking ability of Harvin. Maybe one of their young guys can step into that sort of role, but our top 3, Crabtree, Boldin and now Johnson, are not speedy guys.

On the other hand, those 3 Niners receivers are all guys who have shown great hands, the ability to make tough catches in traffic, and particularly in Crabtree's case, the ability to make good yards after the catch. So while not the threat to go all the way on every play that Harvin is, they are an improvement over the depleted receivers from last year.

Barring injuries, I'm curious to see how these two defense and run game oriented teams do through the air this year.

Funny how the two strongest teams in the NFL last year were both nearly dead last in pass attempts and yards. Both teams had pretty good running backs and both teams had QB's near 500 yards running the rock.

The Hawks and Niners are VERY close in how they play with the one exception as you have noted in the past Seattle's DBs. SC has a slightly better DL.

Forum List

Back