SE Cupp: Why Pete Buttigieg ought to be a hero to the right

Brilliant column. So sad...there are no gay heroes for right wingers
What difference should it make if they’re homo? That’s an issue for homofascists.
I’m sure there are plenty of booger-eaters out there with American values. They just know better than to make their irrelevant booger-eating an issue.

..gays are usually anti:
American
law-order
secure borders
protect kids
etc
..they are like the blacks: always being a VICTIM!!!!!!!!! WaaaaWAWWAWWAWAWAWAaaaaaa

.....that mofo is getting paid by US taxpayers and h'e's sitting at home !!!!!!!!!!!!!...he should be fired, in the least

Are you trying to sell the lie that Buttplug adopted a child that would have been aborted? They PAID for that baby. They hired a woman as a surrogate and paid her. This has nothing to do with abortion. It's insulting to even mention what Buttplug did and abortion in the same sentence.
..he will raise the kids to HATE:
whites
heteros
christians
teach them to complain about being a VICTIM/etc

My understanding is they used a surrogate, linking that scenario to "saving a baby" from abortion is ludicrous

Maybe if you pulled your head out of your progressive ass, you might see more than just what MSNBC wants to to see.

I don't want some guy that takes months of maternity leave for his gay husband and their adopted baby during a time when he needs to working his ass off to get shit under control. Then comes back from his little pretend vacation and quits.

Republicans don't need someone like that.

Gay? Who cares. But Jesus, he showed he isn't fit to be in charge of anything.

I don't want some guy that takes months of maternity leave for his gay husband and their adopted baby during a time when he needs to working his ass off to get shit under control. Then comes back from his little pretend vacation and quits.

Republicans don't need someone like that.

Gay? Who cares. But Jesus, he showed he isn't fit to be in charge of anything.

He was a lousy mayor too

Buttigieg is the gay equivalent of Kamala Harris.
Someone who is completely out of place and incompetent.

And I can't open the link but I can't imagine how Mayor Pete could be considered a hero.
He's exploiting a law intended for mothers recovering from child birth.
So who birthed the children? Pete or his gay pal?

He's a slacker who has got where he is by playing the gay card always. And S.E. Cupp is someone
who has cobbled out a meager career by playing the Hate Trump card.

She is also a talentless fraud and one trick pony.

Last edited:
1. I give credit to any responsible couple for adopting a kid, gay or not. Hell, even a democrat.

2. Is it possible that even though he spent time with the kids he was also spending time doing his job from home?

3. There's plenty of issues that I do not agree with Buttigieg on, probably just about everything else. But I ain't going to dog him about this.

1. I give credit to any responsible couple for adopting a kid, gay or not. Hell, even a democrat.

2. Is it possible that even though he spent time with the kids he was also spending time doing his job from home?

3. There's plenty of issues that I do not agree with Buttigieg on, probably just about everything else. But I ain't going to dog him about this.
These babies aren’t adopted. They are contrived and intentionally denied the very real human right of the opportunity to be raised by their actual real parents.
Just so some backwards, childish homos can play house.
Creepy and cruel.

Forum List

Back