Scum Avenatti Faces 36 Additional Charges

a sissy would have voted for one of the corrupt candidates, out of partisanship.
Wrong. You, being unable to make a tough choice, cast a worthless protest vote , of which the net result was a vote for the candidate you least preferred between trump and Clinton.

Sorry buddy. I know you like to ascribe some sort of nobility to your sissy little protest, bit all you did was help elect the cadidate of these two that you preferred the least. It's a simple, mathematical fact. You are not going to dance and prance your way around it, my proud little peacock.

a sissy would have voted for one of the corrupt candidates, out of partisanship.
Wrong. You, being unable to make a tough choice, cast a worthless protest vote , of which the net result was a vote for the candidate you least preferred between trump and Clinton.

Sorry buddy. I know you like to ascribe some sort of nobility to your sissy little protest, bit all you did was help elect the cadidate of these two that you preferred the least. It's a simple, mathematical fact. You are not going to dance and prance your way around it, my proud little peacock.

Sorry, little girl..

I voted against both of them.

and you stuck to voting party line.

you continue to live up to your party mascot...

by being a jackass.

I voted against both of
No, you voted for your least preferred of the two candidates who could possibly win. You can sit there and cry like a little bitch all night, and this mathematical fact will still be here, waiting for you..

no, moron.

i don't vote for either of the assholes.

Unlike you, I have a brain.

I dont' HAVE to vote the party line.

Avenatti is your typical libtard....

He is lying cheating snot sucking scum.....

The Tards at cnn and msnbctard sure have made fools of themselves with him.....

They were touting this scumbag as their Presidential Candidate....

The only thing dumber is the Dumbass Tards that believe the

Bull Shit they see on cnn and msnbctard.............

Forum List

Back