Scruffy's Tik-Tok Challenge

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
Scruffy says: please stop talking about Donald Trump.

Please. I'm asking nicely.

Those on the left, those on the right, those underground or out in space - listen up.

We have real problems in this country. If you'd like to solve them with me, fine. We'll talk and I'll work with you.

If you want to talk about Donald Trump, I'm going to start jumping down your throat. Doesn't matter if you're left, right, or indifferent. Black white or brown, or a little orange lesbian from Venus. :p

And, I don't really want to do that, I'm not really a jump-down-your-throat type guy. But I will if I have to, I happen to love my country and I consider that this stuff is killing it.

So before I start jumping down throats, let's see if maybe we can do this the nice easy way. We can play a game, and have some fun at the same time.

One week. That's my own little personal Tik Tok challenge to all y'all. Don't talk about Donald Trump for ONE week. Can you do it?

For those unfamiliar, this is a Tik Tok challenge:

We know in advance it's not easy.

We've been engaging in this tomfoolery for a very long time.

The ruts in our brains are deep.

There will be false starts, violations, mirthy laughter, all of the above.

Try.

I will if you will.

One week.

And I promise not to jump down any throats during that time.

How about it? Can you do it?

As long as trump is still leader of his party, he will be discussed. When they finally dump him, he will fade into history.

As long as trump is still leader of his party, he will be discussed. When they finally dump him, he will fade into history.
And what has happened to this country isn't about him, anyway. It's about those who sold their soul to him, who somehow fall for his blatant bullshit, who enable him. The sociological/political conditions that existed when he showed up to take advantage of them.

One person can't do anything. Look at history. This sure as hell isn't a first.

Last edited:
And what has happened to this country isn't about him, anyway. It's about those who sold their soul to him, who somehow fall for his blatant bullshit, who enable him. The sociological/political conditions that existed when he showed up to take advantage of them.

One person can't do anything. Look at history. This sure as hell isn't a first.
Well, I think you've touched on the central truth.

It isn't about him, it's about the people who support him. And that works both ways. One way is, they're not going to change. The other way is, you're not going to change.

So, that's why I say, it's pointless talking about yesterday. We have common ground, we should be talking about it.

An example - corruption. We all hate corruption, don't we? So instead of arguing about who was more corrupt, your guy or my guy, let's figure out how we can change the SYSTEM so neither your guy nor my guy can take advantage of it.

And, if you want your guy to be able to take advantage of it and my guy not to, I'll find out soon enough, and in that case I'll figure out a way to expose you and ridicule you and make your life miserable.

Issues, we can talk about. Personalities, are not helpful in this discussion. We have to be truthful about these politicians: every single one of them is corrupt, and every single one is a liar. It's pointless arguing about who's the bigger liar. Because that keeps us distracted while the corrupt politicians rake in.

Well, I think you've touched on the central truth.

It isn't about him, it's about the people who support him. And that works both ways. One way is, they're not going to change. The other way is, you're not going to change.

So, that's why I say, it's pointless talking about yesterday. We have common ground, we should be talking about it.

An example - corruption. We all hate corruption, don't we? So instead of arguing about who was more corrupt, your guy or my guy, let's figure out how we can change the SYSTEM so neither your guy nor my guy can take advantage of it.

And, if you want your guy to be able to take advantage of it and my guy not to, I'll find out soon enough, and in that case I'll figure out a way to expose you and ridicule you and make your life miserable.

Issues, we can talk about. Personalities, are not helpful in this discussion. We have to be truthful about these politicians: every single one of them is corrupt, and every single one is a liar. It's pointless arguing about who's the bigger liar. Because that keeps us distracted while the corrupt politicians rake in.
Almost every right winger is forming their campaign based on sucking up to him. There is a steady stream of people looking for his endorsement, and you expect liberals to just ignore that fact? That makes as much sense as telling Zelenskyy to just ignore all that Russian military attacking his country, and try to work out something with Putin.

Forum List

Back