SCRIPPS college: White students should pay minorities for emotional labor

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Campus resident assistants at the school are hanging up two sets of posters titled “Emotional Labor 101”: one for whites, and another for minorities, whom the posters dub as “victims of emotional labor.”

Scripps College, a prestigious women’s school outside Los Angeles, is promoting the idea that non-white students must be given monetary compensation for the “emotional labor” of having to deal with so-called microaggressions.

upload_2017-3-3_8-38-12.png

Scripps College: White Students Should Pay Minorities for ‘Emotional Labor’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trendy radical libs lmao are creating so many issues that will eventually blow up in their faces.
Sooner or later people are going to sick of this bs and just tell them to blank off.
If you've got a problem with this white bs maybe you should seek help because apparently you have a case of mental illness.

Human beings do stupid shit all the time, clean your pantines and move on.

Campus resident assistants at the school are hanging up two sets of posters titled “Emotional Labor 101”: one for whites, and another for minorities, whom the posters dub as “victims of emotional labor.”

Scripps College, a prestigious women’s school outside Los Angeles, is promoting the idea that non-white students must be given monetary compensation for the “emotional labor” of having to deal with so-called microaggressions.

View attachment 115220
Scripps College: White Students Should Pay Minorities for ‘Emotional Labor’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trendy radical libs lmao are creating so many issues that will eventually blow up in their faces.
Sooner or later people are going to sick of this bs and just tell them to blank off.
If you've got a problem with this white bs maybe you should seek help because apparently you have a case of mental illness.

ha ha MindWars
and where are the signs for the taxation
without representation that liberal agenda imposes on everyone else!!!!

Oh that's right
VOTE TRUMP

ppbbffttt!!!

sorry but this has caused me so much distress, depression and angst over those anti-choice mandates and other crap pushed by liberals that have cost me personally,
your post served as comic relief BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL

OMG!!! WHERE'S MY REPARATIONS FOR LEGAL AND GOVT ABUSE???

Forum List

Back