Screw Shep Smith

kwc57, you are not listening. Whether norm is unimportant. Reality is important. Universal marriage is inevitable.

Whatevah, Tre-vah. You don''t personally have to accept it, but universal marriage inevitably will be the law of the land. Any consistent conservative or libertarian believes that.

Bullshit.

Christianity, upon which Western Civilization is built, will NEVER accept gay marriage as legitimate.

14th amendment, kwc57. It is inevitable, whether you agree or not.

Because the leftwing agenda has never been roled back, or the SCOTUS has never disappointed them by going against the historical ineveitabilities, right?

When people say something is inevitable, it amounts to a concession that they really dont have any arguments to bring forward any more.

Whatevah, Tre-vah. You don''t personally have to accept it, but universal marriage inevitably will be the law of the land. Any consistent conservative or libertarian believes that.

Bullshit.

Christianity, upon which Western Civilization is built, will NEVER accept gay marriage as legitimate.

Those Pagans thought they had the lock-down on how things ran too.

Bullshit.

They don't have to accept it, but will learn to live with it when Ted Olson wins his argument before the Supreme Court.

14th amendment, kwc57. It is inevitable, whether you agree or not.

Because the leftwing agenda has never been roled back, or the SCOTUS has never disappointed them by going against the historical ineveitabilities, right? When people say something is inevitable, it amounts to a concession that they really dont have any arguments to bring forward any more.

Nah, not at all. It means that the hard headed (such as the segregationists or the anti-suffragists) refused to accept the obvious and had to have it rammed down their throats. Open wide!

Fact: Being against gay marriage is a necessary component of being a homophobe.

LOL.. so one can care less about gays getting married, but beat up every homosexual he sees on the street, and he wouldn't be a homophobe? LOL.. get real..

I can't stand mindless Liberals, but I don't care if they get married.
(It's a shame they breed though)

I was under the impression, and taught, that Gawd loves everyone. So if this is true and Gawd is both omnipotent and omniscient, wouldn't you think this gawd would know creation would include people who love each other, as gawd loves them, even when they love someone of the same gender? If Gawd knows all things and loves his creation, why do some find his creation wrong?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/101616-a-conservative-i-agree-with.html

PS My use of 'his' could be questioned.

Last edited:

LOL.. so one can care less about gays getting married, but beat up every homosexual he sees on the street, and he wouldn't be a homophobe? LOL.. get real..

I am not liberal and you are mindless, indeed.

If you oppose universal marriage, you are a bigot.

If you beat up homosexuals you see on the street, you are a bigot.

cough....bullshit.....cough

kcw57 caught yet again. Priceless. I am not a liberal, and you certainly are not a conservative, simply a far right pathetic reactionary trying to pretend you are mainstream, kinda like a cactus saying "I am a rose." We can all see you, kcw57.

kcw57 caught yet again. Priceless. I am not a liberal, and you certainly are not a conservative, simply a far right pathetic reactionary trying to pretend you are mainstream, kinda like a cactus saying "I am a rose." We can all see you, kcw57.

I'm a conservative leaning libertarian you moron. You are a liberal who claims to be conservative. You're like the guy who wears a leopard print shirt, tight white pants and sandals to work and thinks he is passing himself off to his coworkers at straight as he swishes down the hallway. Nobody is buying it. Nobody. Acceptance is the first step.

There's a reason you are known as JakeFakey, and it's not the falsies in your bra.

Last edited:

That's poor form to equivocate the two.

Plenty of people oppose gay marriage and are not bigots, they just have different standards and perspectives. It's a relatively new concept and resistance to change isn't necessarily a bad thing. And regardless of the reasons, opposing a political position is NEVER the same as committing a violent crime.

Why in the fuck do you think the two are that closely related? Is it just some shock value bullshit?

Video - Breitbart{BDF0FF05-F4F1-4B56-AB4D-1583B0CB78C0}&title=Fox-Shep-Smith-Republicans-On-Wrong-Side

He is a closet Log Cabin neocon. In this video he refers to opposition to gay marriage as being on the wrong side of history.

Where do these ideological ass hats get this idea when gay marriage has been banned in what like 36 states? And *we* are on the wrong side of history?

No, God writes history, not libtard ideologues.

Gay marriage is wrong on so many levels but the biggest one is that it endorses a corrupt, self-destructive and immoral life style.

I have been avoiding Smith since he came out celebrating the end of DADT, but now he totally disgusts me evey time I see him.

Seems the departure of Smith has created fear in the black hearts of Trump&Co. Nothing harms them, worries them and scares them more as The Truth.

Shepard Smith exiting Fox News in surprise move, ready to 'begin a new chapter'

All the lies and character assassinations posted above by the deplorable's were to be expected, for nothing is more of an anathema to this set when someone tells them what they do not want to hear, i.e. Trump is an empty suit and a damn liar.

Video - Breitbart{BDF0FF05-F4F1-4B56-AB4D-1583B0CB78C0}&title=Fox-Shep-Smith-Republicans-On-Wrong-Side

He is a closet Log Cabin neocon. In this video he refers to opposition to gay marriage as being on the wrong side of history.

Where do these ideological ass hats get this idea when gay marriage has been banned in what like 36 states? And *we* are on the wrong side of history?

Gay marriage is wrong on so many levels but the biggest one is that it endorses a corrupt, self-destructive and immoral life style.

I have been avoiding Smith since he came out celebrating the end of DADT, but now he totally disgusts me evey time I see him.

Seems the departure of Smith has created fear in the black hearts of Trump&Co. Nothing harms them, worries them and scares them more as The Truth.

All the lies and character assassinations posted above by the deplorable's were to be expected, for nothing is more of an anathema to this set when someone tells them what they do not want to hear, i.e. Trump is an empty suit and a damn liar.
Oh bullshit!

Oh bullshit!

"Oh Bullshit" is the title of what you were going to post, it appears you have writer's block and couldn't go on. That's good, no one wants to read anything posted by a deplorable.

Oh, get over yourself.
Fox today isn't what Roger Ailes had in mind when he created the cable channel in 1997.
He wanted a conservative medium but not a SUCK UP TO TRUMP SHOW.
Smith did the right thing.
Chris Wallace will be next.

Forum List

Back