Screw Shep Smith

JimBowie can't support his cause with any power or logic. Come on, or it's Alamo time for your arguments.

I love it when cons talk all stupid.

its smells like victory.

You are on the wrong side of history.

Its what being a con is all about.

conservative means you try and conserve the old ways.

All through mans history the old ways have given way to what makes sense instead of the old ways.

Thank you for helping kill the republican party

Your status as the dimmest bulb in the USMB knife drawer remains unchallenged.

Hint, skookerasbil.

You will long be worm meat as will I, much long after our death and homosexuality will still be a part of nature.

Hint, skookerasbil.

You will long be worm meat as will I, much long after our death and homosexuality will still be a part of nature.

Yes, and like the two headed cow or the four leaf clover, an abnormality in nature. I'm not making a moral judgement, just pointing out that it is not the norm.

Last edited:
Fact: Being against gay marriage is a necessary component of being a homophobe.

No. It isn't.

One can be quite indifferent to other people's sexual identities and yet still believe that "marriage" has a meaning that is not valid for gays.

Frankly, I personally don't give a hoot.

But one does not have to be homophobic at all to have a belief as to the validity of the term "marriage."

Whatevah, Tre-vah. You don''t personally have to accept it, but universal marriage inevitably will be the law of the land. Any consistent conservative or libertarian believes that.

Whatevah, Tre-vah. You don''t personally have to accept it, but universal marriage inevitably will be the law of the land. Any consistent conservative or libertarian believes that.

I'm a libertarian, I could care less what people decide to do with their own personal life. They can fry their brains on drugs as long as they don't expect me to wipe their ass and pay their bills. That being said, homosexuality is an anomaly to the norm and nature. My sister is a lesbian and I love her dearly and accept her partner as family. I'm diabetic. Just like homosexuality, being diabetic is not the norm in nature. There are a good number of us, but we are the exception, not the rule.

Forum List

Back